Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14
  • 2 Post By Kyle1337
  • 3 Post By Kyle1337
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Adding Methandienone in last 2 weeks of test only cycle?

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Adding Methandienone in last 2 weeks of test only cycle?

I wanted to add Dbol at the start of my cycle to get a push before test kicks in, but unfortunately I had to start my cycle without it, my question is can I add Dbol anywhere else in my test E cycle? Or is it just wrong due to increased side effects using it at test peak time?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    You can still add it. Heck it should be even more effective now that your test levels have peaked. It will help to increase estrogen levels and being that estrogen is extremely anabolic it should help you grow even more.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I wanted to add Dbol at the start of my cycle to get a push before test kicks in, but unfortunately I had to start my cycle without it, my question is can I add Dbol anywhere else in my test E cycle? Or is it just wrong due to increased side effects using it at test peak time?
    I wouldn't run it for 2 weeks only. You can add it in whenever. I would run it for 5 weeks min. If it requires you to extend your cycle out a little, I would do that. Are you running low dose Nolva with your test? I would highly recommend it with dbol if you aren't already on it. If you're using an AI, I would drop that immidiately in substitute for Nolva.
    Dgs59 and Family_guy like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I wouldn't run it for 2 weeks only. You can add it in whenever. I would run it for 5 weeks min. If it requires you to extend your cycle out a little, I would do that. Are you running low dose Nolva with your test? I would highly recommend it with dbol if you aren't already on it. If you're using an AI, I would drop that immidiately in substitute for Nolva.
    Not running nolva at the moment, on AI (adex 0.25 EOD). any reason to drop AI and replace with nolva when I add Dbol ?

In addition I do feel that adex 0.25 EOD is too much at the moment, also noticed that my UGL adex is way overdosed then a pharmacy adex.

Not running nolva at the moment, on AI (adex 0.25 EOD). any reason to drop AI and replace with nolva when I add Dbol ?

In addition I do feel that adex 0.25 EOD is too much at the moment, also noticed that my UGL adex is way overdosed then a pharmacy adex.
    AI main purpose is to lower estrogen levels. When you inject exogenous testosterone , you're test increases. It's very important to remain at a balance of estro/test. Estrogen is very anabolic and necessary for muscle growth and body function.

Nolva will allow for you to remain at an even estro/test ratio without the side effects from high estrogen. It's been widely spread AI are important, but within the last year they've been heavily phased out. I'm not saying they are bad and never should be used, but they should be very last resort.
    Last edited by Kyle1337; 09-04-2019 at 07:12 AM.
    Dgs59, GearHeaded and Family_guy like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    adding Dbol , or Winstrol , or Var etc etc.. to a test only cycle is going to be beneficial. it doesn't matter at what point in the cycle or not. Test is just a naturally occurring androgen (its not an anabolic steroid ), so anytime you can add an actual anabolic steroid to test, your going to enhance the overall effects of your cycle and get better results . the idea that 'more drugs' just equals 'more negative side effects' is touted online a lot , but in real world practical experience, adding anabolics to a test only cycle usually results in more gains and possibly less side effects

and YES . I would most definitely ditch the AI , then go with Nolva if needed. the whole point in taking things like Test and Dbol is to get the estrogen in the first place . if your going to take an estrogenic compound, then block the estrogen, your defeating the purpose (just take non estrogenic compounds lol)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-05-2019 at 09:15 AM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    AI main purpose is to lower estrogen levels. When you inject exogenous testosterone , you're test increases. It's very important to remain at a balance of estro/test. Estrogen is very anabolic and necessary for muscle growth and body function.

Nolva will allow for you to remain at an even estro/test ratio without the side effects from high estrogen. It's been widely spread AI are important, but within the last year they've been heavily phased out. I'm not saying they are bad and never should be used, but they should be very last resort.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    adding Dbol , or Winstrol , or Var etc etc.. to a test only cycle is going to be beneficial. it doesn't matter at what point in the cycle or not. Test is just a naturally occurring androgen (its not an anabolic steroid ), so anytime you can add an actual anabolic steroid to test, your going to enhance the overall effects of your cycle and get better results . the idea that 'more drugs' just equals 'more negative side effects' is touted online a lot , but in real world practical experience, adding anabolics to a test only cycle usually results in more gains and possibly less side effects

and YES . I would most definitely ditch the AI , then go with Nolva if needed. the whole point in taking things like Test and Dbol is to get the estrogen in the first place . if your going to take an estrogenic compound, then block the estrogen, your defeating the purpose (just take non estrogenic compounds lol)
    Didn't think of this until you guys pointed out, thanks for that, when I started my first cycle years ago I was paranoid by gyno and just made sure I keep AI in there, since then it's a habit (probably what causes a ton of estrogens rebound after I get off),

I am 2 weeks in my cycle and I am thinking to add the following dosages of dbol from week 7 to 10,

Cycle Week 7, 20mg (monitor reaction and estrogen)
    Cycle Week 8, 40mg (bump up)
    Cycle Week 9 and 10, 50mg (full on)

I never used Dbol before, do you think above are the right doses for first time Dbol user?

And if I am off AI, how do I go with nolva during the cycle while on dbol's 4 weeks? My cycle length is going to be 14 weeks so I still have a month to finish.
    Last edited by Dgs59; 09-06-2019 at 12:14 AM.

Didn't think of this until you guys pointed out, thanks for that, when I started my first cycle years ago I was paranoid by gyno and just made sure I keep AI in there, since then it's a habit (probably what causes a ton of estrogens rebound after I get off),

I am 2 weeks in my cycle and I am thinking to add the following dosages of dbol from week 7 to 10,

Cycle Week 7, 20mg (monitor reaction and estrogen)
    Cycle Week 8, 40mg (bump up)
    Cycle Week 9 and 10, 50mg (full on)

I never used Dbol before, do you think above are the right doses for first time Dbol user?

And if I am off AI, how do I go with nolva during the cycle while on dbol's 4 weeks? My cycle length is going to be 14 weeks so I still have a month to finish.
    40-50mg is perfect dose starter dose. I would personally just run nolva 10mg the day you start the dbol and all the way thru PCT (if you do PCT).

Thread Information