Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Dad's or potential father's. How long were you on for before you tried to have kids.

  1. #1
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    64

    Dad's or potential father's. How long were you on for before you tried to have kids.

    So don't plan on having kids for another 3 to 4 years probably. But I've been blasting and cruising for prob about 6 years now. When I blast it isn't anything too crazy mostly cruise around 250 test. Guys who have been on for a while how was it trying to get your girl pregnant?

    I know some guys get their girl knocked up while on the sauce but just want to see in general how the process went. Want to see if I should continue cruising next few years or if it's time to come off everything for a bit?

  2. #2
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So don't plan on having kids for another 3 to 4 years probably. But I've been blasting and cruising for prob about 6 years now. When I blast it isn't anything too crazy mostly cruise around 250 test. Guys who have been on for a while how was it trying to get your girl pregnant?

    I know some guys get their girl knocked up while on the sauce but just want to see in general how the process went. Want to see if I should continue cruising next few years or if it's time to come off everything for a bit?
    Get a fertility test and bloodwork. Then you can determine what your best course of action is.
    Dgs59 likes this.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Get a fertility test and bloodwork. Then you can determine what your best course of action is.

    Both of my boys were conceived on a blast while I had been on TRT for 5 years prior
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 09-03-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

  4. #4
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Both of my boys were conceived on a blast while I had been on TRT for 5 years prior
    hCG ?

  5. #5
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    hCG?

    Yes. 500 2x week

    Somewhere in my archives I think I have a post about it. First son was born in 2010

  6. #6
    The God Himself's Avatar
    The God Himself is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Yes. 500 2x week

    Somewhere in my archives I think I have a post about it. First son was born in 2010
    I know its too late but congrats man!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  7. #7
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I know its too late but congrats man!
    Never too late, thanks bro!

    Good luck OP!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •