Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By djnuffsaid

Thread: Uncontrollable sweating and difficulty regulating body temp...

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member

Uncontrollable sweating and difficulty regulating body temp...

Good day all.

I am 5 weeks in to a planned 16 week cycle of
    Sust - 500mg/wk
    Tren E - 400mg/wk
    Mast - 400mg/wk
    HCG - 500i.u./wk

This is probably my 10th cycle over the last 10 years. I actually have run this exact same cycle before. I know I react fine to the test and the mast, it's the tren that's the problem. Anytime I have incorporated tren into a cycle I have amazing results, but usually some mild sides such as back acne or breast sensitivity due to the excess progesterone (that's why the mast).

This cycle is different though. During the day I have been uncontrollable sweating and having a very difficult time keeping my body cool. It's actually quite embarrassing because I can put on a dry shirt and within 10-15 minutes the shirt is completely drenched - to the point you can't see a dry spot and you could take it off and ring it out.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't been drinking enough water. The first 4-5weeks I have been drinking maybe 1/4-1/2 a gallon a day. I just increased that to 1 gallon a day yesterday.

I really would like to finish out the cycle with taking tren but it's to the point where it's going to interfere with my work if I can't control the sweating (GET RID OF IT! lol).

Any thoughts?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    my first thought is why are you planning on running Tren for 16 weeks ?

personally I'd be setting up a 16 week long cycle by rotating compounds, not running the same compounds, especially things like Tren, for 16 weeks straight

the sweating is perfectly normal when your androgen levels are super high . the androgen load of your current cycle is at about 3500 (ie, equal to running 3500mg of test per week).

if you don't want that high of androgen load and you want less sweating and CNS stimulation ,, then switch out your androgens for anabolics. you'll have way less secondary side effects as anabolics mainly only up-regulate protein synthesis and muscle building (where as androgens do a whole lot of other things)

at week 6 I'd drop the Tren and rotate in something like NPP.. I'd lower the test and rotate in something like EQ.. then perhaps add some VAR for more "anabolic load" (can leave the mast in) staying with your current cycle for 16 weeks straight is not the best or most optimal approach imo .
    i_SLAM_cougars and Dgs59 like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just to clarify .. Test, Tren , and Mast , are all androgenic AAS . your cycle contains no anabolics. thats why your sweating bullets constantly .
    gymffiti and Dgs59 like this.

Got it. Thank you.

I've never run NPP before. Will 400mg a week be sufficient?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I've never run NPP before. Will 400mg a week be sufficient?
    Most definitely.

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    Just curious, why such little water? 1/2 a gallon a day? I'd be so dehydrated! I drink 2 gallons per day right now and am still thirsty lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Because I'm a dumbass.
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    Good day all.

I am 5 weeks in to a planned 16 week cycle of
    Sust - 500mg/wk
    Tren E - 400mg/wk
    Mast - 400mg/wk
    HCG - 500i.u./wk

This is probably my 10th cycle over the last 10 years. I actually have run this exact same cycle before. I know I react fine to the test and the mast, it's the tren that's the problem. Anytime I have incorporated tren into a cycle I have amazing results, but usually some mild sides such as back acne or breast sensitivity due to the excess progesterone (that's why the mast).

This cycle is different though. During the day I have been uncontrollable sweating and having a very difficult time keeping my body cool. It's actually quite embarrassing because I can put on a dry shirt and within 10-15 minutes the shirt is completely drenched - to the point you can't see a dry spot and you could take it off and ring it out.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't been drinking enough water. The first 4-5weeks I have been drinking maybe 1/4-1/2 a gallon a day. I just increased that to 1 gallon a day yesterday.

I really would like to finish out the cycle with taking tren but it's to the point where it's going to interfere with my work if I can't control the sweating (GET RID OF IT! lol).

Any thoughts?
    Water wont fix it.
    Whats your BP and hematocrit?

What do you do for a living?

Stimulants?
    Sodium levels?
    Heart condition?

Honestly if you went and took a stress test do you think they would give you an "all clear"?

I have the same issue and just push through because I dont have insurance and wont stop androgens though anabolics are primarily what I am on and it makes no difference that I can tell. Plus I force myself to carry unintended mass around doing things no one person should.

I dont have a definitive answer wish I did.
    Its not the sweat that bothers me as much as the breathlessness and pressure in my head that builds.
    Not like anyone else could get half what I do done in the same time frame and stay amoung the living anyway, so whatever.

Obs
    Symptoms of polycythemia or just high hemoglobin
    Blurred or double vision.
    Shortness of breath.
    Headache.
    Itching.
    Flushed skin.
    Tiredness.
    Excessive sweating.

I was on deaths door before donation.
    I would do it regardless of hematocrit levels.

I realize some think bicyclist purposely raise it to get better oxygen levels....

It does not work like that when it is caused within the body.
    It raises from poor function and the necessity for more oxygen to feed the shit you got going on.
    Not from a direct inject of... Cant remembrr the name of it.
    Last edited by Obs; 09-08-2019 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Had vera same for poly tho
    Test Monsterone likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Shortness of breath.
    Headache.
    Itching.
    Flushed skin.
    Tiredness.
    Excessive sweating.

I realize some think bicyclist purposely raise it to get better oxygen levels....

It raises from poor function and the necessity for more oxygen to feed the shit you got going on.
    Ephedrine helps with the bronkials. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Shortness of breath.
    Headache.
    Itching.
    Flushed skin.
    Tiredness.
    Excessive sweating.

I know the feeling. I was taking 750 mg EQ and by two months I was so lethargic I couldn’t even think, much less get a good workout.

I can’t imagine what my hemoglobin was as on just 200 mg/week with my TRT, when I donated last week they said my hemoglobin was 17, at the top of the acceptable range as you know.

To op: if you drink less water, you sweat less, not more.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I know the feeling. I was taking 750 mg EQ and by two months I was so lethargic I couldn’t even think, much less get a good workout.

I can’t imagine what my hemoglobin was as on just 200 mg/week with my TRT, when I donated last week they said my hemoglobin was 17, at the top of the acceptable range as you know.

To op: if you drink less water, you sweat less, not more.
    I have heard people say it causes no more hemo increase than other 19nors and others say it is much worse.

I have never had high hemotocrit from gallons of tren and deca but the first time I used eq it was sky high to the point my power red donation was rejected.

The mechanism by which testosterone causes elevated hemotocrit are still unknown, as of 2018.

Speculations are just that.

I think its very individual specific.
    That being said I have dehydrated the shit out of myself at qork countless times this year which is a known factor for increase.

OK here's an update. I dropped the tren from the cycle and switched to 400mg of NPP a week. Test is still the same at 500mg/week and Mast 400mg/week. I increased my water intake from that 1/4-1/2 gallon to 1+gallon a day.

It's been 1 week since the last tren E pin and the side effects completely subsided 4 days ago.

Just went to the doc last week to get bloods so I can see what I am working with to modify, should have results today.

I also lowered my sodium intake.

I am in sales, I wear dress shirts and coats so that was a MISERABLE 2 weeks lol. I even took time off work because of it. Glad to report everything is better now though. I will post results of blood on here when I get them. I wonder what it could have been. Thanks for your support guys!
    Obs and gjoney_b like this.

Thread Information