Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Human grade companies question

dren is offline Associate Member

Human grade companies question

Anyone knows the existing Human grade companies that are available as of 2019.....there are so many UGL out there its not even funny
    and also for veterinarians uses

Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just a side note -- some Vet grade stuff is super super high quality . most people don't realize that horses have a very compromised immune system compared to humans. one bad injection of EQ could end up killing a $40k race horse. stuff has to be super purified and clean. so don't under estimate some of the Vet grade products out there

as far as "human grade" or "pharma grade" - keep in mind that in a lot of European or middle eastern countries, hormone manufacturers don't have to be "under ground" like they do in the US. they can have a legitimate pharma grade facility "above ground" .. where as in the US you can't be "above ground" without FDA approval.
    so if pharma grade is what you want you may want to look at places that are sourcing from Spain or Turkey for example

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Nothing wrong with good UGL, but the pharmaceutical market is always there. Bayer, German Remedies, Q pharma, Jelfa, Watson, Pfizer, PAR...etc.
    dren likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dren is offline Associate Member
    I am seeing companies outside North-America, but when I see all they manufacture is human hormones I know they are basically a ugl and

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dren View Post
    I am seeing companies outside North-America, but when I see all they manufacture is human hormones I know they are basically a ugl and
    That's not 100% accurate. Many large corporations absorb smaller pharmaceutical companies that strictly manufacture hormones just to increase market share and vice-versa.

Hikma purchased Westward and I may be incorrect but I think Westward was the smaller company. Valeant purchased Jelfa, etc.

Bayer Rimobolans from Turkey are hormones, but that hardly makes Bayer a UGL.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-06-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    dren likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information