• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: Test, Tren and Deca Cycle

strunes is offline Junior Member

Test, Tren and Deca Cycle

I just started a new 12-16 week cycle consisting 300 mg of Test E, 100 mg Tren E eod and 250 mg of Deca weekly (I may adjust the doses up or down depending on results). Also, .50mg Arimidex eod (as per my DR's advise as he knows I cycle 2-3 times a year while on TRT). Diet is on point and training is brutal. Trying to drop some body fat while maintain if not gaining some mass.... Any and all feed back or advice is welcome!
    Family_guy likes this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    12-16 weeks is a long run with tren and I'm not sure I get why you're shooting an enanthate ester eod.

If it were my cycle I'd look to add masteron . DHT, great synergist, etc.

I'm assuming your doc has seen your bloodwork and decided that's a good dose of adex for you, but it seems a tad on the high side for the average joe on 300mg of test.

I have both types of Tren at the house so maybe I should switch to the Tren A. Also, my DR reviewed my labs and adjusted my Arimidex , he also gave me an RX for therapeutic blood draws every 42 days...

Rebels1191 is offline New Member
    Following...... Interested in running a similar cycle. Adding a little more though but still reading and researching so far

What are you adding?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just started 250mg Test E, 350 Tren E, 200 Tren Ace, 120mg Deca /week. I will be running 60mg winny through the last 5-6 weeks.

marc.marchant38 is offline New Member
    Im looking for good source for online supply.im from boston new just want to make sure its legit and what to get thanks guys

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I just started 250mg Test E, 350 Tren E, 200 Tren Ace, 120mg Deca/week. I will be running 60mg winny through the last 5-6 weeks.
    Is this a cutting cycle? Seems like a ton of Tren , and why are you running both Tren E and Ace at the same time?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strunes View Post
    I just started a new 12-16 week cycle consisting 300 mg of Test E, 100 mg Tren E eod and 250 mg of Deca weekly (I may adjust the doses up or down depending on results). Also, .50mg Arimidex eod (as per my DR's advise as he knows I cycle 2-3 times a year while on TRT). Diet is on point and training is brutal. Trying to drop some body fat while maintain if not gaining some mass.... Any and all feed back or advice is welcome!
    Your doctor being cool with you cycling is rare

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

I’m just trying it out, it’s definitely a nice Tren dose. I’m leaning out nicely currently 245.6lbs. I’ve hit the gym 8 straight days going to have to take some days off soon lol.
    EDCG19 likes this.

[QUOTE=Chrisp83TRT;7439647]Your doctor being cool with you cycling is rare

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using TapatalH

He's not really cool with me being on the juice, but he has no choice but make sure I stay as healthy as possible.....

I’m just trying it out, it’s definitely a nice Tren dose. I’m leaning out nicely currently 245.6lbs. I’ve hit the gym 8 straight days going to have to take some days off soon lol.
    Tren will give you unlimited energy for sure.

The Test/Tren /Deca are all long esters. You can combine them in a sterile vile and it'll be convenient to draw and pin. 12wks to 14wks is what I would run with a long ester'd cycle. You should also be taking cabergoline for prolactin control.
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The Test/Tren/Deca are all long esters. You can combine them in a sterile vile and it'll be convenient to draw and pin. 12wks to 14wks is what I would run with a long ester'd cycle. You should also be taking cabergoline for prolactin control.
    How much cabergoline should i take?

Following. Thinking of running similar but was going to add Var in.

Shit, forgot I commented already. Sorry. I am on TRT also. Will you continue TRT or still take a PCT after this cycle?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I’ve hit the gym 8 straight days going to have to take some days off soon lol.
    Quick side question on this when you're running all that gear with test, tren , deca are you able to recover quickly and train everyday for a few weeks or is the DOMS still bad and you're sore everyday but still training?

I seem to be recovering very quickly that streak went to 12 straight days working out then 1 off and then I’ve worked out last 3 again. Soreness seems to be gone fairly quickly for each muscle set.

I seem to be recovering very quickly that streak went to 12 straight days working out then 1 off and then I’ve worked out last 3 again. Soreness seems to be gone fairly quickly for each muscle set.
    Thats what I figured, I haven't ran anything other than test yet but was wondering how much better is the recovery on cycle. I would think with quicker recovery times I would be in the gym every day instead of every 2-3 days

What does your protein intake look like when on running the deca /tren /test ?

Why is your test dosed at 250mg per week? Are you a fan of the lower test while on cycle or no need to run say 500mg of test when you're adding in tren and deca anyway and 250mg of testosterone is plenty ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post

What does your protein intake look like when on running the deca/tren/test ?
    just an fyi here that may be helpful

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...-steroids.html

I prefer the low test just to keep things working right. I get very few sides running cycles this way vs high test cycles. I will be trying out a high test only cycle in the future. ( in the past I ran high test with high Tren and that was not so great). I make sure I eat lots of carbs one of my current go to carbs is basmati rice.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I prefer the low test just to keep things working right. I get very few sides running cycles this way vs high test cycles. I will be trying out a high test only cycle in the future. ( in the past I ran high test with high Tren and that was not so great). I make sure I eat lots of carbs one of my current go to carbs is basmati rice.
    whats in bold . thats the point of my last post and link.. your plenty efficient with protein when your on cycle, you don't need a ton , its the carbs you need to up to really drive the growth and help make use of the AAS

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    whats in bold . thats the point of my last post and link.. your plenty efficient with protein when your on cycle, you don't need a ton , its the carbs you need to up to really drive the growth and help make use of the AAS

Wait, wait one sec here
    You need protein for recovery so it does matter
    Carbs are primary fuel source for most people so that makes sense but wouldn't you have to increase your protein much more than the standard because you are training harder and have the gear helping you recover quicker so you need higher protein to rebuild while carbs just fuel

You do need a ton of protein because you have a need to recover faster

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just an fyi here that may be helpful

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...-steroids.html
    Sounds like you've covered everything on this board by now
    Thanks, I'll give it another read
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

Cool where can I get good products i like geneza labs but where can I order it do u have any help

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Great thread!!!
    Constantly learning here.
    Thanks

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marc.marchant38 View Post
    Cool where can I get good products i like geneza labs but where can I order it do u have any help

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    Just keep asking guys I’m sure someone will hook you up.

Im looking for a good source anyone please help

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

This is not the way to go about it my man. You are inviting yourself to get scammed, and nobody is going to give a good source to some dude on a message board with three posts. So if someone does offer to sell you shit, don’t take the bait because you’re about to be robbed
    Wannabhuge14 and Family_guy like this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member

And why would you post this question on an old random thread? With your decision making I can’t help but wonder if you’re ready for steroids .
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information