Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By SoCalmk6gti
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Hcg cycle only

Magnito is offline New Member

Hcg cycle only

Hello everyone,

Will HCG cycle only help increase testosterone ? Will it be of any benefit for muscle building? If yes so what should be the dosage?
    HCG is mixed with bacteriostatic water. Is bacteriostatic water and Sodium Chloride injection 0.9% bp same?
    Mixing HCG with Sodium Chloride injection 0.9% bp and storing it will be ok?

Thank you in advance

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hCG alone requires massive doses (the doses you may end up with desensitized leydig cells) to increase your testosterone to supraphysiological levels. (Some trials even showed that higher doses of hCG had no any positive effect on ITT levels compared to standart therapeutic doses) And you are also likely to have high E2, since hCG has a pronounced effect on E2 levels, for instance when I add hCG to my TRT routine I must take an AI.

hCG is not suitable to build muscle mass imho, I would call it an ancilliary rather than a muscle building agent.
    956Vette likes this.

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    R u doing this because u have low T and u r trying to fix it? Or to build muscle?
    If u r looking to increase T because it is low and u r trying to fix this, u can try HCG at like 500iu/day for 10 days or so. But after u finish u should run nolvedex, clomid or both at PCT dosages as HCG will stop your body from making its own LH & FSH and u will need nolva/clomid to recover that.
    If u r trying to do this to build muscle, that's definitely not the way to go and I highly doubt anyone here will recommend such an approach.

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    HCG mixed in BAC water is far superior to mixing with sodium chloride. Even stored in refrigerator, I think shelf life in sodium chloride is 30 days(?) I've had mine mixed in BAC water for months and can still use a pregnancy test on it and it's fine.

Doing a standalone HCG cycle doesn't make sense to me unless you're trying to run a few other things in order to increase fertility/motility to make a baby.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes. Thank you for the information.

To build muscle.

Thank you for the details. I dont know why I can not find BAC water in my country. They offer me SC instead. So I was wondering if it is ok.

Now I wont be doing a standalone since it is of no use. I will be starting my first cycle soon and follow Austinite's first cycle plan.

I was going through one of Dylan Gemelli's video where he mentions not to exceed HCG more than 6 weeks and start HCG mid cycle. Whereas the cycle that I have planned (12 week test enanthate ) will have 12 weeks HCG. Any suggestions for that?

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    I was going through one of Dylan Gemelli's video where he mentions not to exceed HCG more than 6 weeks and start HCG mid cycle. Whereas the cycle that I have planned (12 week test enanthate) will have 12 weeks HCG. Any suggestions for that?
    Don't EVER listen to Dylan Gemelli, he's an uneducated fool. His advice always comes with a discount code for whatever crap product he's selling.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

Yes. Thank you for the advice

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Hello everyone,

Will HCG cycle only help increase testosterone? Will it be of any benefit for muscle building?

If HCG increased your natty test levels by 200% ,, that still wouldn't do crap for muscle building. despite popular belief, elevating natty test production doesn't promote muscle building. it just doesn't work that way . if your natty test levels were 300 ng/dl and you doubled them naturally to 600 ng/dl your NOT going to get a 'double' increase in your muscle building along with it. again it doesn't work that way. the small anabolic effects of testosterone does not progress in linear fashion with the increase.
    Test does not display super-compensating anabolic muscle building effects until it gets to supra-physiological levels,, which is not possible with HCG or anything else that only increases natty production

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I will be starting my first cycle soon and follow Austinite's first cycle plan.
    you may want to re-consider. I believe that cycle plan is outdated and calls for taking Arimidex (an AI) from day one of a cycle using only 500mg of long ester test . in a majority of guys thats going to cause problems with low E, low sex drive, low energy, lethargy, brain fog, and lack of gains.. the reason is if you take an AI from day one, with long ester test, whats happening is your estrogen levels are 'declining' while your 'androgen' levels are slowing going up.
    this is the exact opposite that you want to happen and that the body is used to, and it will hormonally mess you up.
    instead you want your E levels to slowly elevate as your androgen levels are elevating .

Thread Information