Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: 13 week Test,Tren,EQ and HGH cycle while on TRT advise...

strunes is offline Junior Member

13 week Test,Tren,EQ and HGH cycle while on TRT advise...

Info about me, I'm 47 and have been on TRT for 8 years (200mg Test C weekly). I'm in great health and training and diet is on point...I've been on a 13 week cycle of 200mg test C, 100mg Tren E, 100mg EQ eod and HGH (5 units daily) I seemed to have hit a wall, I cant break the 215lbs mark. My training partner suggested I up my dose for the next 3 weeks, then go back to a 60 break of just my TRT dose (200mg Test c weekly), before I start a new cycle. I'm thinking I may have overloaded my receptors and just need to quit the cycle now?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    What's a 60 break?
    How far are you into your cycle?
    Whats your question exactly?
    You post confuses me OP

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by strunes View Post
    Info about me, I'm 47 and have been on TRT for 8 years (200mg Test C weekly). I'm in great health and training and diet is on point...I've been on a 13 week cycle of 200mg test C, 100mg Tren E, 100mg EQ eod and HGH (5 units daily) I seemed to have hit a wall, I cant break the 215lbs mark. My training partner suggested I up my dose for the next 3 weeks, then go back to a 60 break of just my TRT dose (200mg Test c weekly), before I start a new cycle. I'm thinking I may have overloaded my receptors and just need to quit the cycle now?
    I promise you didn’t overload your receptors taking 100mg of of Tren and 350mg of EQ with 200mg of test. You have ALOT of room to increase these doses, or add in something else.

Also if gaining weight is your issue just increase your calorie intake by 500 a day and see where that gets you and re-assess in a couple weeks.
    strunes, HoldMyBeer and Family_guy like this.

strunes is offline Junior Member
    i'm 13 days into the cycle and i was thinking of taking a 60 day break....

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    That is definitely not going to help you break through a plateau
    HoldMyBeer and djnuffsaid like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    You're 13 days in and someone told you that you plateaued because you overloaded your receptors?..... Please don't listen to that person every again. Even if they say 2+2 is 4, call them a liar then throw your shoe at them
    Cougars is right. More food. You probably used to be eating excess calories, you metabolism increased from the excess food, you made progress and built muscle, which also made your metabolism increase, now you're not in a calorie surplus anymore. Eat more fooooooood
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 09-10-2019 at 07:35 AM.
    djnuffsaid and Family_guy like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Not enough calories just throwing it out there

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    13 days into a cycle with compounds that take about 14 days to start seeing results? Test C, Tren E, and Bold all are esters that take a super long time to stabilize in your bloodstream. They are great if you don't want to pin a lot but not great for instant results. I am confused on OP. So if I am reading this right you are taking each 200mg test C, 100mg Tren E, 100mg EQ at a rate of EOD. So thats 750mg test C a week, 350mg tren E a week and 350mg Bold a week

or is it like HoldMyBeer said - 100mg of of Tren a weel and 350mg of EQ a week and 200mg of test a week. If that really is the case I doubt you will notice the tren or the test - especially if you always take 200mg of test for TRT.

I think you should totally tweak your compounds and run some anabolics (NPP would be good).

But overall that's not the answer to why you are feeling like that. I can almost guaranty you 100% that it's your caloric intake. You told us about your gear, you never told us about your diet. How many times a day are you eating? What is your overall caloric intake? What is the ratio of your macro nutrient split?

Sooooo many people think that gear is the answer to their problems.

IMO the equation goes something like this
    65% diet
    15% working out
    10% compounds
    10% rest

Also have no idea why you think a 60 day break will solve your problem.
    Last edited by djnuffsaid; 09-11-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this has to be a typo .. no way OP is only 13 "days" in . he must have meant 13 weeks . which is about the time most guys hit a plateau . which is why I advocate for phase cycling and compound rotation protocols . by week 13 you should be in phase 3 and running much different compounds then you ran in phase 1 and the start of your cycle .. thats how you keep the gains train going and don't hit plateaus
    djnuffsaid and Family_guy like this.

The OP even confirmed by posting a second time that he was 13 DAYS into it though - weird.
    Last edited by djnuffsaid; 09-11-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this has to be a typo .. no way OP is only 13 "days" in . he must have meant 13 weeks . which is about the time most guys hit a plateau . which is why I advocate for phase cycling and compound rotation protocols . by week 13 you should be in phase 3 and running much different compounds then you ran in phase 1 and the start of your cycle .. thats how you keep the gains train going and don't hit plateaus
    I never used to rotated compounds until GH suggested it - best thing I ever did. Also, GH, check your PM's - just sent one now.

Thread Information