View Poll Results: Do different esters have different effects in your experience?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • No difference in my experience.

3 27.27%
  • Slight difference.

6 54.55%
  • Major difference.

1 9.09%
  • I haven’t done different esters of the same drug to make a comparison.

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Esters do Have an Effect!!!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    your numbers are a little off....
    see above in red

Attachment 177196

or if you want to do the math.....
    look at table 2.1

http://www.swgdrug.org/Monographs/TE...AND_ESTERS.pdf
    well I haven't looked at a chart like this in years.. last I remember off the top of my head (100s of charts been put out there over the years) I remember Test Prop being 92% absorption rate and test e (or maybe it was cyp) only being at 63% .
    skew those numbers one way or the other based on charts you can find online , who really cares.

the point was that Short esters like Test prop at high 'bodybuilder' dosages of 1000-2000mg per week , is going to provide more total androgen load then test cyp at the same dosage.

even your "above in red" numbers prove my exact point .

not sure what the point in posting another frickin chart is though (again theres been 100s of these made over the years) . IF my numbers are off one way or the other the point is still the same (and different charts are likely going to vary as well).

seems like your post was just a nit picking attempt to prove someone wrong on an irrelevant minor detail . you have maybe 4 total posts in 3 months, and thats what you want to post about now .. numbers being off a few points based on your own little chart you found online . seems very trivial
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-19-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

your numbers are a little off....
    see above in red

Attachment 177196

or if you want to do the math.....
    look at table 2.1

http://www.swgdrug.org/Monographs/TE...AND_ESTERS.pdf

in the last couple months you have only 3 total posts . of those 3 posts 2 of them were only to nit pick with me about something I posted . LOL . seems like you only stop by this forum with one agenda

not starting a fight.
    you are one of the most knowledgeable members on the board.
    far more knowledgeable than me.

the link I attached is a medical paper and it's numbers match the chart exactly outside of rounding.

I was simply trying to provide more accurate numbers for how much of the molecule is actually testosterone .
    I wasn't saying you were wrong stating that prop is more potent. Simply trying to help spread some knowledge.

As far as me not posting much, I started a new firm about 6 months ago and it is kicking my ass.

Honestly, not starting a fight.
    GearHeaded and Family_guy like this.

not starting a fight.

the link I attached is a medical paper and it's numbers match the chart exactly outside of rounding.

I was simply trying to provide more accurate numbers for how much of the molecule is actually testosterone .
    I wasn't saying you were wrong stating that prop is more potent. Simply trying to help spread some knowledge.

As far as me not posting much, I started a new firm about 6 months ago and it is kicking my ass.

sorry for being defensive.. I jumped the gun on that and it was surely not warranted by me to do so. I took your post the wrong way

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Ok so I found something very interesting. There’s a compound call Nandrolone Sulfate. It’s used in ophthalmology in Europe. It’s literally Nandrolone bound to Sulfate. They call this an Ester on the medical site I was reading about it on. But I thought that was different than an Ester. So anyone have anything to add on this?
    Yes sulfate can be an ester. What you are referring to is an "inorganic ester" made of inorganic acid plus alcohol. As far as I remember, oxygen and sulphur, both being chalcogens, can take -2 oxidation state. So, in our organic compound (mr. nandrolone ) has oxygen in it. There goes sulphur replace the oxygen in the carbon-oxygen-central covalent bonds. So you have a sulphate here. (not sure about what happens to nandrolone when bonding with sulfate ester but this is what I remember from organic chemistry and sulfate esters lol)
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Yes sulfate can be an ester. What you are referring to is an "inorganic ester" made of inorganic acid plus alcohol. As far as I remember, oxygen and sulphur, both being chalcogens, can take -2 oxidation state. So, in our organic compound (mr. nandrolone) has oxygen in it. There goes sulphur replace the oxygen in the carbon-oxygen-central covalent bonds. So you have a sulphate here. (not sure about what happens to nandrolone when bonding with sulfate ester but this is what I remember from organic chemistry and sulfate esters lol)

that just sounds like another flavor of jelly to me

I stand by my PBJ analogy

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    that just sounds like another flavor of jelly to me

I stand by my PBJ analogy
    LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    not starting a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    sorry for being defensive.. I jumped the gun on that and it was surely not warranted by me to do so. I took your post the wrong way
    You guys really need to work on your anger.
    Gawd!

I feel threatened just reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Gawd!

or up the tren
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Gawd!

I know we’ve been pushing not using an AI, but damn...
    Obs likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Yes sulfate can be an ester. What you are referring to is an "inorganic ester" made of inorganic acid plus alcohol. As far as I remember, oxygen and sulphur, both being chalcogens, can take -2 oxidation state. So, in our organic compound (mr. nandrolone) has oxygen in it. There goes sulphur replace the oxygen in the carbon-oxygen-central covalent bonds. So you have a sulphate here. (not sure about what happens to nandrolone when bonding with sulfate ester but this is what I remember from organic chemistry and sulfate esters lol)
    Very interesting. This shit is just over my head...it’s very interesting though! Thanks for the response
    The God Himself likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information