Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: First cycle after plateauing naturally

Pussybuster55 is offline New Member

First cycle after plateauing naturally

So I'm 5'8 and 170 pounds and I'm thinking of doing my first cycle of test..iv been working out consistently for about 2 years now and iv started to see that my gains have plateaued. So I'm just looking for some guidance on how much to take and where could I find some reputable places where I can obtain it, I dont want to get ripped off
    thanks in advance

Chark is offline Member
    Stick around, learn as much as you can. Read the stickies. Best of luck.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussybuster55 View Post
    So I'm 5'8 and 170 pounds and I'm thinking of doing my first cycle of test..iv been working out consistently for about 2 years now and iv started to see that my gains have plateaued. So I'm just looking for some guidance on how much to take and where could I find some reputable places where I can obtain it, I dont want to get ripped off
    thanks in advance

How old are you? Guessing by your username, I’m going to guess mid 20’s?
    Cylon357 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussybuster55 View Post
    thanks in advance
    2 years !

I'm all for running gear and using all the tools possible to progress. but either way, 2 years isn't anything. your still an absolute beginner, you have not gotten even close to your 'natty potential'

you can go ahead and jump on gear now , but at least be honest with yourself, you know your no where close to your natty potential .
    you don't need to make up excuses and justifications to jump on gear, its a personal choice.

Thread Information