Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By balance
  • 3 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate from Pivotal

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate from Pivotal

Hey all.

I never have used this compound before but just received 4 bottles of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate from Pivotal. The the viscosity of the liquid inside appears to be almost water like. Is this a oil blended compound? Am I still using this IM?

GearHead might know the answer to this, I think he's use Pivotal.

Also, any tips on using this compound since the halflife is so short? I was planning on doing 100mg EOD so 400mg a week.
    Last edited by djnuffsaid; 09-09-2019 at 04:37 PM.

I'm an idiot. It's oil based. Just pinned Im. Never seen gear where the viscosity of the liquid inside appears to be almost water like.

So I guest the only question is any tips on using this compound since the halflife is so short? I was planning on doing 100mg EOD so 400mg a week.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I'm an idiot. It's oil based. Just pinned Im. Never seen gear where the viscosity of the liquid inside appears to be almost water like.

So I guest the only question is any tips on using this compound since the halflife is so short? I was planning on doing 100mg EOD so 400mg a week.
    100mg EOD is fine. Or 55-60mg ED. I don’t think it makes much difference.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    100mg EOD is fine. Or 55-60mg ED. I don’t think it makes much difference.
    Great, thank you!

balance is offline Associate Member

NPP eod @100mg = 350mg weekly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I like prop esters ED. If you do EOD you only have about 30% left in your system by then. And maintaining high levels over time is a big component of hypertrophy. So 50 ED > 100 EOD. But a lot of people don't like pinning that often

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hey all.

I never have used this compound before but just received 4 bottles of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate from Pivotal. The the viscosity of the liquid inside appears to be almost water like. Is this a oil blended compound? Am I still using this IM?

GearHead might know the answer to this, I think he's use Pivotal.

Also, any tips on using this compound since the halflife is so short? I was planning on doing 100mg EOD so 400mg a week.
    It might use Miglyol 840, that makes oils flow like water. That's just a wild guess though. There are several solvents and thinner oils that draw/ shoot super easy.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-10-2019 at 05:31 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

@HoldMyBeer Thanks for the advice, I am going to try that. I am already a pin cushion, whats a few more anyway? lol

Thread Information