Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: A new concept on aromatase inhibitors !!!!!!!

anabolictheviking is offline New Member

A new concept on aromatase inhibitors !!!!!!!

I was here studying about "IA" aromatase inhibitors, talking to some friends and realized that it is not always necessary to put them in a cycle for weight gain. Why ??? Because if you, for example, are in a mass cycle and want to reduce estrogen with AI - that's the same thing as
    sabotage the cycle, because in a cycle of gross gains estrogen is anabolic . Many of us always want to put Anastrozole -Arimidex and Exemestane -Aromasin to try to avoid water retention ...

But in a weight gain cycle, this can bring E2-Estradiol levels to very low levels, which will undermine the cycle goal. Therefore, I claim here, that only one Nolva serm in a cycle will suffice. Then you can control estrogen to normal levels in the cycle!

Most people who need aromatase inhibitors are serious steroid users and most often bodybuilders / or in the definition phase; however, they will take AI under medical supervision during the cycle so as not to leave E2-Estradiol outside normal levels. ..

_

Normally, the athlete's health professional does pre-cycle, mid-cycle and post-cycle exams!

That's why I say that to use an AI, the blood test criteria etc. must be followed. Reducing E2 is unhealthy, as we all know that high estrogen levels aren't either. Therefore, we must keep E2-ESTRADIOL within normal parameters.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    That's not novel around here. I'm kind of wondering if you're trolling....

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolictheviking View Post
    Therefore, we must keep E2-ESTRADIOL within normal parameters.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    I've always questioned this thinking .. we must keep E2 within normal range , but its perfectly fine to blast androgens at 100x normal range ?

um no. if your blasting high amounts of androgens, the "normal" range of E2 on blood work no longer applies to you. it only applies to your "normal' 60 year old neighbor who doesn't even train let alone run AAS..

your body has its own systems that will regulate estrogen based on your androgen load. its a self monitoring and regulating system. we don't really need to keep ourself within some sort of fixed "normal" range of E2 especially while on a cycle
    Obs, Dgs59, djnuffsaid and 2 others like this.

Not

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    That's not novel around here. I'm kind of wondering if you're trolling....
    Never !!!!

Hum

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've always questioned this thinking .. we must keep E2 within normal range , but its perfectly fine to blast androgens at 100x normal range ?

um no. if your blasting high amounts of androgens, the "normal" range of E2 on blood work no longer applies to you. it only applies to your "normal' 60 year old neighbor who doesn't even train let alone run AAS..
    your body has its own systems that will regulate estrogen based on your androgen load. its a self monitoring and regulating system. we don't really need to keep ourself within some sort of fixed "normal" range of E2 especially while on a cycle

So, in your opinion, will E2-estradiol explode anyway - when it comes to heavy users of androgenic steroids?

A high increase in E2 can result in gynecomastia, and female sexual characteristics. Gynecomastia is induced by excess estrogen in the male body. In my opinion E2, must always be monitored with blood tests and cannot exceed the healthy limit, because it will affect HDL cholesterol, the individual will suffer from high blood pressure etc..My idea here is that only AI should be used with a doctor accompanying the athlete .. And my idea here is that in a cycle of gain of weight, aromatase inhibitors cut off the anabolic effect of steroids due to estrogen fighting. Estradiol should rather be in normal parameters, or close to normal parameters. Health is everything and we can't play with good cholesterol, heart among other things. my humble opinion !!
    Last edited by anabolictheviking; 09-13-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolictheviking View Post
    So, in your view, will E2-estradiol explode anyway - when it comes to androgen steroid users?
    there is nothing wrong with "exploded" estrogen levels if your androgen levels are 100x normal from the cycle your on anyways.. in fact, there are times that getting your E levels as elevated as possible while on cycle is beneficial .

( a reason why ranchers bulk their cattle up with estrogen injections when given androgens .. estrogen becomes extremely anabolic when androgens are elevated)

????????????????????
    Last edited by anabolictheviking; 09-13-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Sil?

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Lately, there has been a lot promoting this idea but nothing to address the psychological effects of having high E2.
    -
    Even if it was accepted that high androgen and high estrogen balance each other, from a pure bodybuilding standpoint, this doesn't address the affects on psyche.
    -Does anybody look forward to spending a lot of personal time with a bullshark (high androgen), or on the flipside, does anyone like the idea of spending a lot of up close and personal with Rosanne Barr (before the Snickers bar)? I don't.
    -
    So, Rossane Barr the Bullshark...
    -
    The value we put on ourselves is affected by the way others reflect to us, who we are. If one's family, people, or community reflect to us that one is a loser, no amount of looking good in a mirror, wearing a speedo, is going to change that.
    djnuffsaid and HoldMyBeer like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Lately, there has been a lot promoting this idea but nothing to address the psychological effects of having high E2.
    -
    Even if it was accepted that high androgen and high estrogen balance each other, from a pure bodybuilding standpoint, this doesn't address the affects on psyche.
    -Does anybody look forward to spending a lot of personal time with a bullshark (high androgen), or on the flipside, does anyone like the idea of spending a lot of up close and personal with Rosanne Barr (before the Snickers bar)? I don't.
    -
    So, Rossane Barr the Bullshark...
    -
    The value we put on ourselves is affected by the way others reflect to us, who we are. If one's family, people, or community reflect to us that one is a loser, no amount of looking good in a mirror, wearing a speedo, is going to change that.
    I agree and I will be the first to tell someone if they are being controlled by hormones they need to find something else.

That being said to be great will take putting aside all feelings and emotion to win.

There will be many sides and the further down the rabbit hole we go the worse they get.

You can't mitigate the physical and mental exhaustion of giving 100%.

It wears on you.
    Bodybuilding is the sport of doing exactly the opposite of what you feel until you are 100% exhausted nearly every day. People that go far with this hold themselves to higher standards than anyone else can. They choose it and some are consumed by it. Its never enough.

If they cant hack it or are not looking to be enormous and willing to take a hard ass knock to your relationships and life in general... I would suggest trt at most and only if needed.

Seth feroce says it much better in the first 5 minutes here:

One of my all time favorite

Obs
    Really the whole video minus a couple of unscripted hiccups but the first 7 minutes matched my mindset exact.

Its a hardcore thing to do.
    It has hardcore consequences.

Seth is another that does not run AI and mitigates gyno with nolva.

Believe me he knows what it means to feel like shit every day for months and push on.

A human being running superphisiological levels of AAS, training to the brink of rhabdomyolisis every day, force feeding the same shit every day, and devoting the time requirement to do these things; is not standing in the realm of safety.

"Hence, I will say it again... Personal decision. This is not for everyone."
    Last edited by Obs; 09-13-2019 at 06:52 PM.
    SoCalmk6gti and Quester like this.

OBS,
    -
    I know a lot of people who will use AAS to achive their personal goals which include more than that single-minded goal. All of us did.
    -
    For instance, not all Marines are going to be snipers. Some will become great Americans after the USMC, perhaps because of what the USMC gave them. Not all of us want to be Seth Feroce.
    -
    Should every bit of advice be such that it makes everything but becoming Mr Olympia unlikely? Who wants to live with the knowledge that they are not going to be Mr Universe, all of their friends, family and community hate them because nobody likes Rossane Barr, the bullshark?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    OBS,
    -
    I know a lot of people who will use AAS to achive their personal goals which include more than that single-minded goal. All of us did.
    -
    For instance, not all Marines are going to be snipers. Some will become great Americans after the USMC, perhaps because of what the USMC gave them. Not all of us want to be Seth Feroce.
    -
    Should every bit of advice be such that it makes everything but becoming Mr Olympia unlikely? Who wants to live with the knowledge that they are not going to be Mr Universe, all of their friends, family and community hate them because nobody likes Rossane Barr, the bullshark?
    I fail to see the reasoning behind taking steroids to look a little better once in a while a while.

The community of people will think you are a piece of shit regardless of what you do but if you are mediocre and taking AAS they will really talk shit.

"Lol he's on steroids and smaller than me!"

I stopped living my life for others and what they thought long ago.

People all over talk shit about me but not one has the balls to say something in person.

People who think shitty about people because they do "x" are in the end outcasts that do not network.
    They want to see everyone devoted to something fail miserably. This way they get a sense of sublime accomplishment from seeing "Nobody better than me!"

What I do will make 98% of people despise me.
    The 2% will be inspired.

Not sure how we got from AI's not being optimal for gains to this, but in the context you speak of:

#1You don't fuck with a bullshark everyone knows that.

#2 you are talking about Roseanne Barr, yet she has never spoke your name. We all know her and she is a success.

Basing your life off what others think will leave you trod in the dirt 24-7 till you stop.

Everyone talked shit about Rich Piana.
    He affected and inspired the previously mention 2% of his (oh wait... 5%) more in his short life, than any mediocre fence sitter will in a thousand lifetimes.

I dont want even 50% of people to do anything other than despise me. I aint running for fucking office.

"This, above all, to thine ownself be true."

PERSONAL DECISION.

The most hardcore shit you can do in building muscle is use drugs to achieve.

Mediocres need not apply. If they do, then then they will pay in ways a mediocre is not prepared for.
    Quester and Kyle1337 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I fail to see the reasoning behind taking steroids to look a little better once in a while a while.

The community of people will think you are a piece of shit regardless of what you do but if you are mediocre and taking AAS they will really talk shit.

"Lol he's on steroids and smaller than me!"

I stopped living my life for others and what they thought long ago.

People all over talk shit about me but not one has the balls to say something in person.

People who think shitty about people because they do "x" are in the end outcasts that do not network.
    They want to see everyone devoted to something fail miserably. This way they get a sense of sublime accomplishment from seeing "Nobody better than me!"

What I do will make 98% of people despise me.
    The 2% will be inspired.

Not sure how we got from AI's not being optimal for gains to this, but in the context you speak of:

#1You don't fuck with a bullshark everyone knows that.

#2 you are talking about Roseanne Barr, yet she has never spoke your name. We all know her and she is a success.

Basing your life off what others think will leave you trod in the dirt 24-7 till you stop.

Everyone talked shit about Rich Piana.
    He affected and inspired the previously mention 2% of his (oh wait... 5%) more in his short life, than any mediocre fence sitter will in a thousand lifetimes.

I dont want even 50% of people to do anything other than despise me. I aint running for fucking office.

"This, above all, to thine ownself be true."

PERSONAL DECISION.

Mediocres need not apply. If they do, then then they will pay in ways a mediocre is not prepared for.

So, you really don't care what others think? Ok, you shouldn't. To thine own self be true. If your'e not true to all, then your'e a scammer, on whatever level. If one knows that the advice that is sought is sought by another who isn't devoted to the same thing yet that one gives advice that doesn't fit the one who seeks, isn't that the same as one who scams?
    -
    So, you don't care what others think? However, you care that they see you looking swole? You care that you can interpret, on the level you want to interpret, that they respect you? Yet, do they really respect you?
    -
    One who uses AAS occasionally, in a well defined discipline manner, to accomplish a personal goal, that is who you look down upon?
    -
    I talk shit about Rosanne Barr? No, it was a reference from a Snickers commercial.
    -
    You want respect? You be respectful of others points of view and stop putting everything into your little myopic framework of your life's choices.
    -
    If all you have to look forward to is 50% of people despising you, then you need to re-evaluate.
    -
    Man wins against the bullshark because man is social and together we accomplish more.
    -
    OBS, I don't understand what has happened to you and I don't care to be a part of this shit. I respect you and know you respect me but you are becoming a pariah. I am sorry brother but I can't follow.
    Last edited by Quester; 09-13-2019 at 08:23 PM.
    The God Himself and Obs like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I agree and I will be the first to tell someone if they are being controlled by hormones they need to find something else.
    People make the shit out like it’s PCP or something and it takes you over. It ain’t all that. Heavy androgens (minus masteron ) can make you feel kind of snappy, but it’s not like you can’t control it. If anything it’s a benefit in the gym when you can do 12 reps with the same thing you use to do 4 with. Hell i’m probably better behaved when I’m on some shit, because I’m making a conscious effort to not be a dick. Heavy levels of test make me horny AF, but I’m not gonna rape anyone over it, dbol actually makes me feel kinda giddy, and most shit doesn’t make you feel any different at all. I would say overall most AAS improve my sense of well being.
    Obs, SoCalmk6gti, balance and 1 others like this.

Obs
    So, you really don't care what others think? Ok, you shouldn't. To thine own self be true. If your'e not true to all, then your'e a scammer, on whatever level. If one knows that the advice that is sought is sought by another who isn't devoted to the same thing yet that one gives advice that doesn't fit the one who seeks, isn't that the same as one who scams?
    -
    So, you don't care what others think? However, you care that they see you looking swole? You care that you can interpret, on the level you want to interpret, that they respect you? Yet, do they really respect you?
    -
    One who uses AAS occasionally, in a well defined discipline manner, to accomplish a personal goal, that is who you look down upon?
    -
    I talk shit about Rosanne Barr? No, it was a reference from a Snickers commercial.
    -
    You want respect? You be respectful of others points of view and stop putting everything into your little myopic framework of your life's choices.
    -
    If all you have to look forward to is 50% of people despising you, you may want to re-ewvaluate.
    -
    Man wins against the bullshark because man is social and together we accomplish more.
    -
    OBS, I don't understand what has happened to you and I don't care to be a part of this shit. I respect you and know you respect me but you are becoming a pariah. I am sorry brother but I can't follow.
    I am being respectful.

You keep looking at this fucking forum like only the "safest advice" will be given.

Nope.

That was back when a legend in his own mind used followers to silence new info by trashing any advice that didn't fit his personal idea of, "safest methods."

Can you show me the literature wher AI is safer than no AI?

Gh offered an alternative method for optimizing gains. It turned into something about making people like you...

I do respect you and I feel like you are gravitating back to that closed minded info censorship we had here.

I give opinions and never advice.
    I am 50 times the philosopher than I will ever be a scientist.

As for being a "pariah"...

People will read what I write and make of me as they choose.

If they take what I say as medical advice, they will die divorced with 20 kids, a bunch of sexual fetishes, severe psychological trauma, and leaky nipples.

"UP THE TREN " and "STICK IT IN HER POOPER" are not medical advices. Some of us enjoy both though.

This is a forum.

Pubmed is thattaway ----->
    Last edited by Obs; 09-13-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    redz, Quester, GearHeaded and 2 others like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    People make the shit out like it’s PCP or something and it takes you over. It ain’t all that. Heavy androgens (minus masteron) can make you feel kind of snappy, but it’s not like you can’t control it. If anything it’s a benefit in the gym when you can do 12 reps with the same thing you use to do 4 with. Hell i’m probably better behaved when I’m on some shit, because I’m making a conscious effort to not be a dick. Heavy levels of test make me horny AF, but I’m not gonna rape anyone over it, dbol actually makes me feel kinda giddy, and most shit doesn’t make you feel any different at all. I would say overall most AAS improve my sense of well being.
    Totally agree.
    Quester, djnuffsaid and Bergytron like this.

"UP THE TREN" and "STICK IT IN HER POOPER
    Not to Jack your thread OP, but if they ever make steroid .com T-shirts, hoodies, or hats I feel like these should be the first 2 things on them.
    redz, HoldMyBeer and Obs like this.

Obs
    Not to Jack your thread OP, but if they ever make steroid.com T-shirts, hoodies, or hats I feel like these should be the first 2 things on them.
    Lmao!

Damn straight.
    djnuffsaid and Quester like this.

-
    Even if it was accepted that high androgen and high estrogen balance each other, from a pure bodybuilding standpoint, this doesn't address the affects on psyche..
    keep in mind that the idea of having really elevated estrogen for bodybuilding purposes is something that is/should be acute and temporary, NOT chronic and permanent.. an "estrogen phase" may last 4-7 weeks.
    I think the Psyche can handle this just fine (especial when androgens are equally elevated), from my personal experience.

I think a lot of guys confuse my ideas that estrogen is good for bodybuilding purposes with the idea that I promote high estrogen levels for TRT patients or recommend high estrogen 365 days a year .
    I don't . in fact if you look up some of my threads where I teach some of my phase cycling protocols you'll see I often times only have an estrogen phase for about 4 weeks , and towards the end of a blast may actually have an anti estrogen phase.

having super high estrogen 365 days a year will probably cause problems. I don't support this .. just short estrogen phase blasts depending on persons goals and the context .
    of course, I don't support super low estrogen 365 days a year either.

I think the psyche can handle blasts of androgens and estrogen for these short phases . being on super high androgens 365 days a year would also be a problem (brain has both estrogen and androgen receptors).

in fact , I think androgens are much more effective on the 'psyche' then estrogen is.

reason why Tren can mess with peoples psyche so much is two fold, its extremely androgenic , but it doesn't convert to estrogen either.. 500mg of tren is like running 2500mg of Test, but with no estrogen conversion . thats gonna mess with your psyche . you need estrogen with that strong of an androgenic to 'balance out' the receptors in the brain. add estrogen to your Tren cycles and often times the negative mental aspects can dissipate some.

but either way, keep your phase blasts short, wither androgenic or estrogenic. again an estrogen phase shouldn't be a whole lot more then 6 weeks (I'm not talking about your cycle duration,, just the phase where your purposely trying to jack up your estrogen).

note- by phases I mean phases of your cycle duration.. so your cycle may be 18 weeks long in total ,, but keep your estrogen blast phase for example restricted to just 6 weeks of say phase 1 . I don't mean just doing 6 week long cycles only (though I have protools for that as well)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-14-2019 at 09:29 AM.

This is a forum.

Pubmed is thattaway ----->
    good point

I would add to this ,, this is a 'public forum' filled with any newb, gym bros, and meat heads from all over the world.. Pubmed and scientific debates are great in a "private forums" setting where everyone is expected to hold a certain standard and be qualified to be a member of such a forum.

the reason I generally use so many different analogies when discussing things on this forum , rather then pubmed articles, is simply because of the context of the audience around here . just a bunch of regular guys supporting each other and learning along the way (not doctors and scientists).

its probably much easier for guys to understand my silly analogies , like the ester of test is similar to jelly in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.. rather then post pubmed article and scientific literature (which most guys here are just going to pass over any how) .

just my opinion.. maybe I'm wrong about this community
    Obs likes this.

PERSONAL DECISION.

the idea of conservative, low dose, "responsible" AAS use has gotten rather trendy . running super low doses and only one compound at a time, running AI's to "protect" yourself from estrogen, running a PCT after every single little cycle you ever do , getting blood work pre, mid, post cycle , and latter again too . etc etc.. all these little "rules" have been 'invented' about what "responsible" AAS use is supposed to look like .

most of all these little rules have really done nothing more then make guys mediocre . they aren't making shit for gains (their mindset of mediocracy probably carries over to their diet and training too)

I just think there are "responsible" ways to also push the limits too. there is nothing "irresponsible'' about running 1500mg of test per week when its done for a specific purpose and reason and in the right context and setting.

just because "400mg of test with an AI" is the trendy "responsible" conservative "rule" thats been trendy for awhile,, does not mean its fitting for a lot of lifters out there.
    your gym is filled with guys that don't even look like they lift who have been running this "responsible" trendy conservative protocol for years. mediocracy
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

just to add to my last point . there are some exceptions.. the genetic elite who are not just genetically gifted but who have absolute dedication, focus, and consistency and have build quality tissue over decades of hard work. they can get by with this super conservative "responsible" AAS trend .

Mike O'hearn for example .. he can probably easily maintain his physique with 200mg of TRT per week, 300mg of Primo, and 4iu HGH. can run that year round and never look like he's coming off or on a cycle or not . and that protocol is something easily prescribable by an anti aging clinic.

however, when he was 23 . that protocol probably looked much different.

just because these genetic elites are running super conservative low dosages now, and advocating such conservative approaches, does not mean thats what they were doing when they were coming up the ranks to begin with.
    plus some guys can just respond really well to minimal dosages of AAS. but for a majority of guys such dosages don't cut it

just to add to my last point . there are some exceptions.. the genetic elite who are not just genetically gifted but who have absolute dedication, focus, and consistency and have build quality tissue over decades of hard work. they can get by with this super conservative "responsible" AAS trend .

Mike O'hearn for example .. he can probably easily maintain his physique with 200mg of TRT per week, 300mg of Primo, and 4iu HGH. can run that year round and never look like he's coming off or on a cycle or not . and that protocol is something easily prescribable by an anti aging clinic.

however, when he was 23 . that protocol probably looked much different.

just because these genetic elites are running super conservative low dosages now, and advocating such conservative approaches, does not mean thats what they were doing when they were coming up the ranks to begin with.
    plus some guys can just respond really well to minimal dosages of AAS. but for a majority of guys such dosages don't cut it
    Not to burst your bubble bro, but Mike o’Hearn is natty.
    Obs, JackMan017 and GearHeaded like this.

Not to burst your bubble bro, but Mike o’Hearn is natty.
    No obvious signs of steroid use here. Still has all his hair. No acne. No bloat or moon face. No “GH gut”. No yellow skin from liver failure. No criminal record for assault and battery. No Gyno. You know, all the tell tale signs of steroid use.

A new concept on aromatase inhibitors !!!!!!!-7ffaa548-f2c7-4cf6-8ac2-9cf38155904e.jpeg
    Obs likes this.

No obvious signs of steroid use here. Still has all his hair. No acne. No bloat or moon face. No “GH gut”. No yellow skin from liver failure. No criminal record for assault and battery. No Gyno. You know, all the tell tale signs of steroid use.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7FFAA548-F2C7-4CF6-8AC2-9CF38155904E.jpeg 
Views:	176 
Size:	746.5 KB 
ID:	177159

well sounds like he has legit primo from an actual doctor then same reasons why Primo was one of Arnolds favorite compounds to run

well sounds like he has legit primo from an actual doctor then same reasons why Primo was one of Arnolds favorite compounds to run
    Ahhhhh, quit throwing my heros under the bus sir!
    Arnold only took 5mg of dianabol a day, and that was only to preserve muscle when dieting for a show.
    Obs likes this.

...Also we might have to talk about primo here in the future
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    If all you have to look forward to is 50% of people despising you, then you need to re-evaluate.
    -
    -

I turned down staff privilidges here and status and will do so as long as I am here.

I did this because;

1. I don't want some gay ass imaginary status affecting how people speak to me. This helps me sort out the real from the fake. In the things that go on you don't see here this is invaluable.
    2. What people think of me because of a online acquired title or rank means jack of shit to me. What they think period, IS NOT HOW I BASE MY VALUE OF MYSELF.
    3. Disassociation

Other than that I protect more people from getting fucked over in this game than you ever will.

I learned peoples shitty traits and patterns. I was an outcast here for a long ass time. I took more shit than anyone here you will find.

Others opinions did not create my value.

Every time someone told me I was a failure and piece of shit and no one had my back, I just used it as a tool to outgrow them.

Do I value myself off others perceptions of me?

No. Hell if I did I wouldn't have stayed here.

Just the opposite.
    I need negative, jealous, assholes to judge me at a glance and say I dont measure up. That is where real men are made rather than little pussies that cant handle someone thinking lowly of them.

Value is self determined or is is hollow as the next persons opinion.

I dont know what kinda happy hippy horse shit you speak of where we value ourselves based on others opinions of us.

Really socialist way of looking at life.

If you value yourself on others opinions you are codependant and will always find yourself disappointed. There is no shortage of haters for any great man.

Rich Piana said, "I love haters. You know you are doing something when you have haters."

I value myself based on what I have done for others and things I overcame or conquered.

I will make 100,000 enemies for one true friend and I would rather have a $100 bill than 10,000 pennies.

Pariah...
    Thats a call you made and you can remember me as an outcast.
    I will pull nothing but positivity off of it.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Quester like this.

Obs
    good point

I would add to this ,, this is a 'public forum' filled with any newb, gym bros, and meat heads from all over the world.. Pubmed and scientific debates are great in a "private forums" setting where everyone is expected to hold a certain standard and be qualified to be a member of such a forum.

the reason I generally use so many different analogies when discussing things on this forum , rather then pubmed articles, is simply because of the context of the audience around here . just a bunch of regular guys supporting each other and learning along the way (not doctors and scientists).

its probably much easier for guys to understand my silly analogies , like the ester of test is similar to jelly in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.. rather then post pubmed article and scientific literature (which most guys here are just going to pass over any how) .

just my opinion.. maybe I'm wrong about this community
    I understand you fine.
    Its some shit about Roseanne, bullsharks, and snickers I dont get.

I also dont get guys that have never ran a high dose androgenic cycle or one without AI, talking about how it can affect someone mentally.

Ho do they know unless you have done it or seen it?

Baaah.... Humbug
    i_SLAM_cougars and Quester like this.

I understand you fine.
    Its some shit about Roseanne, bullsharks, and snickers I dont get.

I also dont get guys that have never ran a high dose androgenic cycle or one without AI, talking about how it can affect someone mentally.

Ho do they know unless you have done it or seen it?

Baaah.... Humbug
    Am I the only one who actually enjoys the mental side of heavy androgens?

Maybe i I have issues lol
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Am I the only one who actually enjoys the mental side of heavy androgens?

Maybe i I have issues lol
    I like it.
    Took a while to accept it though.

OBS,
    I haven't changed my philosophy regarding good health but this is a sincere apology so I will not go into anything that makes it look like an argument. What was happening here before with the old click was an obstacle to the free flow of knowledge that is central to this kind of community. You fought that and did it *******ly. Though not anywhere near as much as you, I also had my run ins with that little mafia and called them out a few times. So, I understand and agree.
    -
    Where I went particularly wrong was by criticizing you for your perspective and saying you were misleading anyone by saying you are a pariah. You are not a pariah, you are a leader.
    -
    I am sorry for that.
    -
    The bullshark was my symbol for someone who had to much androgens. (Bullsharks have more testosterone , twice that of a bull elephant, than any animal on the planet). The snickers-Rosane Barr was a reference to estrogen. I thought of it because of the lumberjack reference.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtjr8LrTAJE
    -
    I'll still follow you.
    -
    Try to keep your saw away from the cannonballs.
    https://www.kmbc.com/article/civil-w...home/29025402#
    Obs likes this.

******* = a reference to another word for heroically which, I guess, comes to close to the name of a UGL or distributor.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    ******* = a reference to another word for heroically which, I guess, comes to close to the name of a UGL or distributor.
    The word is censored
    Last edited by Obs; 09-14-2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Blew up before reading

Obs
    Val i ant

This was censored at a come who may time.
    Now it is invitation only and no newbies thanks to a newbie.

I am no leader.

My feelers arent hurt and I hope yours aren't.
    Last edited by Obs; 09-14-2019 at 08:02 PM.

I like it.
    Took a while to accept it though.
    Kind of reminds me of this reoccurring dream I’ve had from time to time back as long as I can remember. I’m running through the woods at night, eating all the animals in the forest. I can’t see my body, but I can feel it. I’m bigger and much more powerful than I am in real life. Taller too. The trees just snap when I run through them. And I’m fast. Much faster than a man. It’s like pure adrenaline.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Kind of reminds me of this reoccurring dream I’ve had from time to time back as long as I can remember. I’m running through the woods at night, eating all the animals in the forest. I can’t see my body, but I can feel it. I’m bigger and much more powerful than I am in real life. Taller too. The trees just snap when I run through them. And I’m fast. Much faster than a man. It’s like pure adrenaline.
    Yeah you must have been on my shoulders this week
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Obs
    The difference between a shitty high androgen mindset and a good one:

Good one,
    You hear a noise outside and think, "Must be a tweeker trying to get in the garage."

So you grab your boots, jeans, and the 590 moss and head out back and circle around to flank and bump the garge door opener with both the side door and the big door covered. Turns out to be a stray cat got locked inside. "Fuck off twat! You better not have shit in there!"

Shitty one
    You hear a noise outside and think, "Probably a small horde of tweekers stealing shit in the garage, Thank god!

You pass by the shotgun, rifles and glock. You dive into the garage butt ass naked with an erection and your OTF knife and land on a cat, weed eater, and an indoor plant killing them all.

The difference between a shitty high androgen mindset and a good one:

Good one,
    You hear a noise outside and think, "Must be a tweeker trying to get in the garage."

So you grab your boots, jeans, and the 590 moss and head out back and circle around to flank and bump the garge door opener with both the side door and the big door covered. Turns out to be a stray cat got locked inside. "Fuck off twat! You better not have shit in there!"

Shitty one
    You hear a noise outside and think, "Probably a small horde of tweekers stealing shit in the garage, Thank god!

You pass by the shotgun, rifles and glock. You dive into the garage butt ass naked with an erection and your OTF knife and land on a cat, weed eater, and an indoor plant killing them all.
    It’s funny to think that a lot of pro bodybuilders probably have stories to rival Nikki Sixx
    Obs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information