Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: New Terumo 24gx1.5" experience

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

New Terumo 24gx1.5" experience

Decided to try this out since it was the only option at the time. Picked 24g since being on the fence between23g or 25g. Aso picked 1.5" being the cheap bastard I am for all site use but maybe wont eyeball my delt site depth.

First time picked my quads as it's my favorit with a fresh tip too. Holy shit! I wouldnt be saying this if it weren't a big deal but that was hands down the smoothest experience yet but then this happened. Even on my second time I noticed for sure what might be oil poured out of the site along with blood. Someone told me before you know it is, the oil separates from the blood. What happened? Was that anything else? It wasn't much. Wtf?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Decided to try this out since it was the only option at the time. Picked 24g since being on the fence between23g or 25g. Aso picked 1.5" being the cheap bastard I am for all site use but maybe wont eyeball my delt site depth.

First time picked my quads as it's my favorit with a fresh tip too. Holy shit! I wouldnt be saying this if it weren't a big deal but that was hands down the smoothest experience yet but then this happened. Even on my second time I noticed for sure what might be oil poured out of the site along with blood. Someone told me before you know it is, the oil separates from the blood. What happened? Was that anything else? It wasn't much. Wtf?
    I make a practice of leaving the needle in for 30 seconds after I’m finished. Usually prevents this from happening
    Kyle1337 likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I make a practice of leaving the needle in for 30 seconds after I’m finished. Usually prevents this from happening
    Agree. I always do the same.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t leave it in for 30 seconds after but my normal is 10 seconds and it definitely seems to reduce oil and blood coming back out.

Thread Information