Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate

Thread: nipple Discharge While only on Test and anabolics

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

nipple Discharge While only on Test and anabolics

1ml/week test sust500 for 10 weeks + 4 weeks test p and 10 weeks var 40mg/day.

on hand : Dostinex,proviron ,arimidex ,clomiphene,hell even HCG ,nlovadex.

During cycle i used adex two or three times on 1mg dose like once per week to get rid of the bloating .

Stopped injecting test P and used var for 3 weeks , without taking nolva ai or clomi.

From what i believe i ve left high E2 while my test was going down since i wasnt injecting exogenous testosterone and my HPTA had shutdown.
    And i noticed liquid barely coming out of my nipple when i squeezed it .
    Went for bloodworks and asked around 10 different docs and they all said just wait and cut everything you are taking , e.g -Doc i am dying -Np, give it some time .

so bloods are : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71227551_682132408863711_6124587617083195392_n.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	177195

Bloods are 20 days old , i am finishing my PCT right now with just Nolva and clomi 20 +25 mg per day respective , and 25mg proviron the first week of PCT only.
    Feeling really good but i am worrying alot about discharge because my PRL and E2 are low and right now my test i bet its way higher than 20 days before , so what else could it be ??
    Drug side? PRG side ?
    Shall i run Dostinex to reduce PRG biosynthesis and arimidex to prevent any more E2 for forming ? What doses?

P.S GH provided me with really good info on my past threads i just need some more opinions on this

Test P was dosed at 250mg per week
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 09-19-2019 at 12:21 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I don't want to over simplify things too much .. but just having LOW test levels with normal estrogen levels can cause nipple discharge. it may not be prolactin or anything else related.. just low test

food for though for my next cycle .
    Less androgens more anabolics or how else can i avoid complete shutdown ? Running high androgens

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Nipple discharge sounds pretty hot on paper.
    Then you add in manboobs and it just kills the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Nipple discharge sounds pretty hot on paper.
    Then you add in manboobs and it just kills the whole thing.
    Been dodging that shit the way I dodge doing abs
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    food for though for my next cycle .
    Less androgens more anabolics or how else can i avoid complete shutdown ? Running high androgens
    simplest fix is just to stay on year round. but if you want to limit suppression then avoiding androgens and running just pure anabolics for short bursts of around 6 weeks is best, so things like Primo, Anavar , Winstrol .. things that are highly estrogenic or androgenic are more suppressive (like test, dbol ) things that are progestin derived are also highly suppressive (tren , deca )

if your going to mess with running AAS its going to be hard to avoid shutdown. again best way to not have to worry about is just be on TRT

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    simplest fix is just to stay on year round. but if you want to limit suppression then avoiding androgens and running just pure anabolics for short bursts of around 6 weeks is best, so things like Primo, Anavar , Winstrol .. things that are highly estrogenic or androgenic are more suppressive (like test, dbol ) things that are progestin derived are also highly suppressive (tren , deca )

if your going to mess with running AAS its going to be hard to avoid shutdown. again best way to not have to worry about is just be on TRT
    Don’t know if trt is an option for a 25 yrs old juice head like me but won’t anabolics just enchance protein synthesis ? Won’t be making much muscle in these short bursts but I think it’s worth the try .
    Easier taking pills than syringes during your army service

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Nothing like a milking nipple

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Nothing like a milking nipple
    But it’s no milk that’s the problem

Thread Information