Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Brusing around injection site and blood results...

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member

Brusing around injection site and blood results...

Thanks for the advice of having me run Mast with the Tren - helped a ton with the progesterone and almost completely negated the sides.

I'm 6 and a half weeks into a 16 week cycle. First 6 weeks were Tren 400mg/wk, Test 500mg/wk, Mast 400mg/wk. I am now off the Tren and am on NPP 400mg/wk, backed off the test to 400mg/week and am on EQ at 500mg/wk.

Bloods were from a week ago when tren was still in me.

Estrogens, Total = 657pg/ml Range - 40-115
    Progesterone = 0.2ng/ml Range - 0.0-0.5
    TSH = 2.340uIU/ml Range - 0.450-4.500
    Free Testosterone (Direct) = >50.0pg/ml Range - 8.7-25.1
    Testosterone, Serum = >1500ng/dl Range - 264-916
    and Heptic panel all good!

Also know this has been a hot topic lately - running NO AI and feel amazing.

Also, went to a new lab and don't know why this lab didn't give me exact test numbers. Just "greater than".

I did have a problem I've never had before. Pinned 1ml (100mg) of NPP into my right quad and got two huge bruise marks several inches away from the injection site. Common thing? The black and blue is starting to go away. Seemed to appear day after injection and last for two days (maybe 3, we'll see). The other quad took the same thing and no bruising.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not saying this is the cause because it sounds like you were hit by or ran into something to cause bruising on 2 spots away from the injection site but...I tend to bruise more when my Hct is higher than baseline. Quite possibly because I bump up my aspirin intake when I'm running rich.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Not saying this is the cause because it sounds like you were hit by or ran into something to cause bruising on 2 spots away from the injection site but...I tend to bruise more when my Hct is higher than baseline. Quite possibly because I bump up my aspirin intake when I'm running rich.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking but not sure. The black and blue marks actually stayed there a week but have dissipated now.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Why is it you run aspirin? For ECA stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt 88 View Post
    Why is it you run aspirin? For ECA stack?
    I have a genetic clotting disorder and also chronically run high Hct and Hgb levels.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I have a genetic clotting disorder and also chronically run high Hct and Hgb levels.
    Wouldn't it be a good idea for all on cycle to run 81mg aspirin ed?? Just curious on your opinion because I'm a little between on if I should start taking one daily or not...

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Wouldn't it be a good idea for all on cycle to run 81mg aspirin ed?? Just curious on your opinion because I'm a little between on if I should start taking one daily or not...

Honestly, unless you are prone to clotting problems or have a health history that indicates daily aspirin usage, I personally wouldn't. Drinking plenty of water is a better and cheaper option.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I was taking baby aspirin daily for quite awhile . a little while back I was having some high blood pressure problems that led to bloody noses.
    well these bloody noses would last for 5 or more hours and it was not just a little drip , it was a constant pour for hours straight. I lost way more blood from a simple bloody nose then I ever would from donating blood (I'm sure my hemoglobin dropped a ton).

thats just something to keep in mind before you start taking Aspirin (a blood thinner) daily .. for me it turned a simple blood pressure based bloody nose into a horror movie

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I was taking baby aspirin daily for quite awhile . a little while back I was having some high blood pressure problems that led to bloody noses.
    well these bloody noses would last for 5 or more hours and it was not just a little drip , it was a constant pour for hours straight. I lost way more blood from a simple bloody nose then I ever would from donating blood (I'm sure my hemoglobin dropped a ton).

thats just something to keep in mind before you start taking Aspirin (a blood thinner) daily .. for me it turned a simple blood pressure based bloody nose into a horror movie
    I just get my INR checked and find out if I need Aspirin or not. Thanks for the advice boys.

Thread Information