Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Hard to get in shape/ easy to get out of shape

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Hard to get in shape/ easy to get out of shape

One week of not lifting and eating an average American diet, and some fasting because being lazy, and I’m on my way to looking like John Candy. Put on 10 lbs of fat and water in 1 week.

It’s incredible how easy it is to look like absolute shit.

If I don’t work out like my life depends on it within a couple of weeks I look like a fat dad.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    that type of thing sounds natty to me .. take more drugs

I'm kinda kidding but I'm also kinda serious

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    that type of thing sounds natty to me .. take more drugs

I'm kinda kidding but I'm also kinda serious
    Yeah I basically am natty right now. 60 mg E3D. It may also be because I’m doing sub q shots in my belly and the test I’m using is getting lumpy instead of dispersing. I got 2 semi painful lumps of oil. I seemed to be doing better with IM... but i was on an enhanced TRT protocol with 200 mg EQ on top of everything.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah I basically am natty right now. 60 mg E3D. It may also be because I’m doing sub q shots in my belly and the test I’m using is getting lumpy instead of dispersing. I got 2 semi painful lumps of oil. I seemed to be doing better with IM... but i was on an enhanced TRT protocol with 200 mg EQ on top of everything.
    eff that dude. I don’t even do water based shit sub Q. I don’t see any advantage to it over IM, and I never have issues with IM injections.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    eff that dude. I don’t even do water based shit sub Q. I don’t see any advantage to it over IM, and I never have issues with IM injections.
    Have you tried it and didn’t like it? Gear hooked me up with a source that didn’t give me any pain or lumps last year. Bloodwork came back in the high 800s total and higher than normal free on the day of injection, before injecting. That was with only 120 mg/week.

I don’t know about you but I get sick of sticking my muscle with holes and dealing with the occasional blood or nerve.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Have you tried it and didn’t like it? Gear hooked me up with a source that didn’t give me any pain or lumps last year. Bloodwork came back in the high 800s total and higher than normal free on the day of injection, before injecting. That was with only 120 mg/week.

I don’t know about you but I get sick of sticking my muscle with holes and dealing with the occasional blood or nerve.
    I don’t think you’re really putting holes in as much as pushing stuff out of the way for a minute.

It’s just personal preference I suppose but I usually use the longest needle I can, just because I don’t get lumps, leak back, or blood. I never have PIP, and i’m Pretty sure it’s the reason I don’t have scar tissue issues.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Might give longer needles a try. Longest I use for IM is 1” on glutes. The rest of the body 5/8.

Might give longer needles a try. Longest I use for IM is 1” on glutes. The rest of the body 5/8.
    I use 1.5” for quads, glutes, lats.
    1” for delts
    5/8” for tris/bis/ and calves

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    I use 1.5” for quads, glutes, lats.
    1” for delts
    5/8” for tris/bis/ and calves
    I need to grow a sack. Glutes and delts is all.. Haven’t even pinned quads yet so f the rest of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    I need to grow a sack. Glutes and delts is all.. Haven’t even pinned quads yet so f the rest of those.
    Quads are probably the easiest. Just hit yourself where your pockets would be if you were wearing pants. No nerves there. You won’t feel a single thing.

I hit my glutes the least, unless my wife is around, just because I’m not really that flexible.

Lats are easy. Side delts only for me. Too many veins up front.

Traps are a challenge, also best if you have a helper.

Tris and Bis are super easy too. If you can punch half a CC into each tri, and each biceps before an arm workout you will have a GOOD pump.

I will occasional fuck around with my forearm extensors with a slin pin.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do top of quads always lol. I’m pretty good at detecting nerves just by touching the sling with the pin.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Quads are probably the easiest. Just hit yourself where your pockets would be if you were wearing pants. No nerves there. You won’t feel a single thing.

I hit my glutes the least, unless my wife is around, just because I’m not really that flexible.

Lats are easy. Side delts only for me. Too many veins up front.

Traps are a challenge, also best if you have a helper.

Tris and Bis are super easy too. If you can punch half a CC into each tri, and each biceps before an arm workout you will have a GOOD pump.

I will occasional fuck around with my forearm extensors with a slin pin.
    You’re a fucking mad man ��

Dgs59 is offline Member

Then that makes me an addict because I really count days to have my next injection it's actually really not like sticking holes in your muscles.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    But you just answered your own concern .
    One year not lifting and being lazy doing the average American diet .
    Not an American but just with the first two I would look like snorlax the way I eat , even on Mediterranean diet.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    But you just answered your own concern .
    One year not lifting and being lazy doing the average American diet .
    Not an American but just with the first two I would look like snorlax the way I eat , even on Mediterranean diet.
    well he actually said "in just one week" .

reason why I made the comment that 'this sounds natty' , is because its generally natties who have to stay perfectly on point with their diet and training and if they slack for a week or two their progress immediately goes down hill. you have to really stay on point to stay full hard and lean if your natty.

enhanced lifters have a lot more wiggle room in this regard.. in fact theres times I've taken a week or so off from the gym and I end up looking leaner and fuller at the same time (likely because the drugs and food are just helping restore glycogen and fill out)

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Tbh since on trt i can take a week off and not hinder a progress at all
    After 4 month cut this year i went on a vacation, 10 days of binge,eating, came back 3 kg heavier, got back on a cut, pissed it out in 3 days lol
    Looked even better, guess i was empty as hell
    P. S. I only ate junk, pizzas, pancakes, gyros and cakes

Thread Information