Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: How long till you look like you take steroids?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Obs and The God Himself like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    "I dont need to listen to your bullshit science regular people, because I'm a fucking animal..."
    I like that.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I was 100% sold after the "mad gainz" part . don't really need to hear anything more

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I love my lady no matter her condition, but when she's on AAS she's more confident with herself and that's what attracts me to her... I don't want a soft girl otherwise I'd just date a marshmallow, but I don't want a hard girl. A girl right in the middle is the perfect happy medium for me. I love her on the softer side and the harder side... However due to her attitude on gear she's more attractive.
    Family_guy likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Id hit it any day

I dunno about this one
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F19D34E-BB43-403E-BA2F-263B2C0CB992.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	177236

But, whatevs

Lol
    Obs likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I dunno about this one

But, whatevs

Lol
    Oh f yeah, give it to me
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I dunno about this one

But, whatevs

Lol
    A lot of guys I feel dint understand they are big but still usually small and lady like.

I am the only man, man enough for Natalyia.

I would wresltle fuck her there would be blood and cum everywhere.

Blog Entries
    A lot of guys I feel dint understand they are big but still usually small and lady like.

It's true

Most of these girls are barely over 140 Lbs or so, if that
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    It's true

Most of these girls are barely over 140 Lbs or so, if that
    Natalyia is an exception though.
    She is about 200lb and a big girl.
    I would still...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I would still...
    I heard 220 lol, lean. Shes a big motherfucker that would be interesting dont you think?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I heard 220 lol, lean. Shes a big motherfucker that would be interesting dont you think?
    It would be a good fight for the bottom position.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    It would be a good fight for the bottom position.
    I might could match her upper body strength but lower body im fucked have u seen that bitches quads ��
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I might could match her upper body strength but lower body im fucked have u seen that bitches quads ��
    Damn you are looking huge man!

All women have strong ass legs anyway.
    Cuz likes this.

Blog Entries
    I would still...
    Fuck!

That shit be kinda fun tho, wrastle her around - shit, we’d be pound for pound - I’m stuck right under 220 rn
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Fuck!

That shit be kinda fun tho, wrastle her around - shit, we’d be pound for pound - I’m stuck right under 220 rn
    This may be how some gay people are made... I dunno
    Family_guy and HoldMyBeer like this.

Blog Entries
    This may be how some gay people are made... I dunno

Well,

Her voice is def a no go - I heard trannys sound more feminine - actually, just about the same
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’d take a thick bodybuilder chick with a feminine face over a hog any day. The only thing I wouldn’t like is the enlarged clitoris, deep voice, and hairy ness.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’d take a thick bodybuilder chick with a feminine face over a hog any day. The only thing I wouldn’t like is the enlarged clitoris, deep voice, and hairy ness.
    Yeah somewhat agree there, “hogs” are a definite no go for me. But i do like bacon and bbq

anabolictheviking is offline New Member
    Let me say something here, steroids are nothing magic ..
    Steroids will only give quick results when you have a good diet!
    Another thing, I don't believe in "Genetics", genetics is built on diet and hard work inside the gym!
    Last edited by anabolictheviking; 09-29-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolictheviking View Post
    Another thing, I don't believe in "Genetics", genetics is built on diet and hard work inside the gym!
    well depends on your definition of the word "genetics" . if your using the word correctly , then Genetics absolutely play a big role ,, as no matter how hard you try in the gym , if your only 5'6" tall your never going to be 6" tall .. if you have high calf insertions then your never going to have big round calves. If your 5% body fat and have a 34" waste because of wide hips then your never going to have a tiny aesthetic 29" waste. if you have really large joints and bone structure (like a 9.5" wrist compared to a 6" wrist) then your going to have to put on twice as much muscle to get that round full muscular look compared to someone with smaller joints.. the list goes on and on (even to the way our bodies respond to food , training, and drugs.. some guys simply don't respond well to drugs and they won't ever be a good enhanced bodybuilder because of that)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well depends on your definition of the word "genetics" . if your using the word correctly , then Genetics absolutely play a big role ,, as no matter how hard you try in the gym , if your only 5'6" tall your never going to be 6" tall .. if you have high calf insertions then your never going to have big round calves. If your 5% body fat and have a 34" waste because of wide hips then your never going to have a tiny aesthetic 29" waste. if you have really large joints and bone structure (like a 9.5" wrist compared to a 6" wrist) then your going to have to put on twice as much muscle to get that round full muscular look compared to someone with smaller joints.. the list goes on and on (even to the way our bodies respond to food , training, and drugs.. some guys simply don't respond well to drugs and they won't ever be a good enhanced bodybuilder because of that)
    Calf implants it is...
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I agree with all this but wonder why someone wants to be six inches tall....

Obs
    Calf implants it is...
    I had nice calves until the Japs blew my shins off.

I agree with all this but wonder why someone wants to be six inches tall....
    You’d be able to bench press like 3000 pound because your arms would only be 3” long. Shorter guys fill out so easily
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    You’d be able to bench press like 3000 pound because your arms would only be 3” long. Shorter guys fill out so easily
    Damn...
    I wish I was 6" tall!

Damn...
    I wish I was 6" tall!
    It’s true. Look at Lee priest. Total dwarf. Looks great. Roelly, stacked. Feroce, stacked. At 6’1” I’d probably have to weight 290 pounds on stage just to hold my own.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    It’s true. Look at Lee priest. Total dwarf. Looks great. Roelly, stacked. Feroce, stacked. At 6’1” I’d probably have to weight 290 pounds on stage just to hold my own.
    I am shooting for 280 with my ass and chest measurements

280 on stage is absolutely massive .. think Markus Ruhl here , pretty sure his heaviest stage weight was 276 (back then they had weigh ins for even the open guys .. not sure why they got rid of weigh ins. thought it was kinda cool to see what guys weighed in at even though weight didn't matter)

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    280 on stage is absolutely massive .. think Markus Ruhl here , pretty sure his heaviest stage weight was 276 (back then they had weigh ins for even the open guys .. not sure why they got rid of weigh ins. thought it was kinda cool to see what guys weighed in at even though weight didn't matter)
    Speaking of which do you believe what they showed for the weights of the guys In the Olympia? They said roelly was 297. I have a hard time believing that. He’s 5’6ish yet another guy who was 5’11(can’t remember who...) was also supposedly right around that weight. The taller guy looked huge too. Anyways I think those numbers are exaggerated for sure

Blog Entries
    Back to juiced chix - yeah, a 1” clit doesn’t seem to float my boat either
    Family_guy likes this.

Yes, but Markus was 5’ 10” also. You add another 3-4” on there you have to add another 30 - 40 pounds. ( I think it averages out to something like 10 pounds per inch of height in general.)

Steve Kuclo is 270 also at 6’ and while he looks amazing, he does not have the freak factor of Markus Ruhl (who was one of my favorites when I was a kid).

I am shooting for 280 with my ass and chest measurements
    How tall are you OBS?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Speaking of which do you believe what they showed for the weights of the guys In the Olympia? They said roelly was 297. I have a hard time believing that. He’s 5’6ish yet another guy who was 5’11(can’t remember who...) was also supposedly right around that weight. The taller guy looked huge too. Anyways I think those numbers are exaggerated for sure
    Ronnie was 296 one year , legit best ive ever seen. Some of his youtube videos are insane
    Family_guy and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Ronnie was 296 one year , legit best ive ever seen. Some of his youtube videos are insane
    Yes, but Ronnie was 5’10 and not at his best that year. He probably hit his high water mark in 98 or 99, and he was a good 20 pounds lighter back then.

Roelly is 5’6 or 5’7 and has actually been getting more asthetic looking as he gets bigger (largely because he’s been dialing his waist in the last few years). Franco Columbu was 5’5 or 5’6 and was like 185 in his prime. That means Roelly literally has 100 pounds of pure muscle on Franco, who was huge in his own right. That is mind blowing. That’s how far chemical warfare has come in only 40 years.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Ya but Ronnie was a lot taller than Roelly. I guess I just have a hard time believing roelly at 5”6 is 300lbs stage weight. Markus Ruhl was fucking huge. He wasn’t even 300lbs stage weight. I just don’t believe the numbers they give for their weights honestly
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Ya but Ronnie was a lot taller than Roelly. I guess I just have a hard time believing roelly at 5”6 is 300lbs stage weight. Markus Ruhl was fucking huge. He wasn’t even 300lbs stage weight. I just don’t believe the numbers they give for their weights honestly
    the numbers given on the live stream are totally fabricated.. there are no height and weight measurements for open bodybuilding. in fact most guys keep their personal stats to themselves . they only added that for entertainment value, when in reality they should really go back to having an actual weigh in right before the press conference .. its just silly goofy BS to put out random numbers like they did with guys stats
    Family_guy likes this.

the biggest guy on stage, weight wise, was probably Steve Kucklo at 275 pounds .. Luke Sandoe was not far behind at like 262 pounds.

but keep it real guys.. Hadi choopan was probably 217 on stage, Dexter Jackson was probably 225 , and the winner Brandon was probably 248 on stage.. no one over 250 pounds placed top 4

again Markus Ruhl at 276 pounds stage weight was huge... and Ronnie at 290 was really huge . we didn't have that this year
    i_SLAM_cougars and Family_guy like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Back to juiced chix - yeah, a 1” clit doesn’t seem to float my boat either
    yeah but then I can laugh at her and say "mine is bigger!!!"
    < <Samson> > likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the biggest guy on stage, weight wise, was probably Steve Kucklo at 275 pounds .. Luke Sandoe was not far behind at like 262 pounds.

but keep it real guys.. Hadi choopan was probably 217 on stage, Dexter Jackson was probably 225 , and the winner Brandon was probably 248 on stage.. no one over 250 pounds placed top 4

again Markus Ruhl at 276 pounds stage weight was huge... and Ronnie at 290 was really huge . we didn't have that this year
    It's going to be hard for one of the guys at 270 plus stage weight to break into the top 4, they always lack on conditioning. Conditioning is what wins the show, if you can bring in a highly conditioned competitor over 270 game over.

The sad thing is that I believe Dallas Mccarver was on his way to being that guy. Once he started to get that muscle maturity from years of work he would've been hard to beat.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    It's going to be hard for one of the guys at 270 plus stage weight to break into the top 4, they always lack on conditioning. Conditioning is what wins the show, if you can bring in a highly conditioned competitor over 270 game over.

The sad thing is that I believe Dallas Mccarver was on his way to being that guy. Once he started to get that muscle maturity from years of work he would've been hard to beat.
    Dallas at 40+ would have been something never seen before. Just an amazing animal.
    Cuz likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information