Results 1 to 39 of 39
Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Yogi9453
  • 1 Post By Yogi9453
  • 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 1 Post By Family_guy

Thread: Potentially crashed my E2, now what?

  1. #1
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22

    Potentially crashed my E2, now what?

    Hello All,

    After talking with some peeps on here I realized I potentially crashed my E2, or at least got it realllll low (Shoutout to Gearheaded for being awesome with the info). I am curious how long before it bounces back?

    What happened:
    Started a 500mg Test-E Cycle 10 days ago, it was recommended that I take 13.5mg Aromasin E3D at the start of my Test cycle. However, then I got another recommendation that it should be 13.5mg ED at the beginning of my cycle (aka now) so I did that for 4 days. After those 4 days I noticed my mood was trash and worst of all major issues down south (even with tadafil). I had a feeling it was the Aromasin since on cycle libido is supposed to be through the roof. I have not taken any Aromasin for 3 days now, and things still arent good. Yesterday was my pin day and I pinned an extra 125mg Test E since I heard a little extra test can help get the E2 levels back.

    Anyone have any experience with this? I am just looking for a rough timeline on when things should normalize again. Preferably quickly since I just started with a new woman and time is of the essence.

    Also, there is no way it could be high E2 right? I know the symptoms can be similar, and I dont think High E2 is possible with the amount of sin I was taking.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,787
    You should stop the cycle and go back to the planning stage. Not high e2 that early especially with all that aromasin .
    Family_guy likes this.

  3. #3
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,445
    If you want to know exactly what your E2 level is, use one of the online lab services and have it checked.

    However, if your E2 is low, ceasing the AI and continuing your test will bring it back up. How quickly depends on the level of aromatase enzyme in your body.

    Give it a few days and stick with your original dosages, IMHO. No need to add extra unless your plan is to load heavy at the beginning of the cycle.

    Dropping the cycle is an option, but I would go with your original plan provided you had a good layout; just throttle back the AI. Personally, I would be using HCG as well
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-22-2019 at 08:07 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  4. #4
    gjoney_b's Avatar
    gjoney_b is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    17
    why not let test peak after 2-3 weeks and then start AI therapy, test increases slowly with estrogen it doesnt shoot sky rocket first day

  5. #5
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Thank you guys for the quick replies.

    How would dropping the cycle be beneficial? Wouldnt that just cause more potential issues at this point?

    I should have let it peak and then added in the AI, or at least something different than what I did, but Ive been getting information that is all over the place.

    Also I feel like getting bloods done at this point is a futile effort since everything is in flux. If it cant be high E2, then it must be low E2 due to the sides I am experiencing.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    IF I remember correctly , your coming off a deca only cycle. running deca with no test is going to lower your estrogen big time. but then you decided to add test and an AI at the same time.. your estrogen was low to begin with and now you just made it really low, crashed.

    stay away from using any AI. keep taking your test.. add some test prop if you got it. pop a couple Dbols per day for a week or so if you got them. things will come back to normal in a week or two

  7. #7
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    You do remember correctly.

    I will stay away from the ai's. I do not have any prop or dbol on hand, would it be worth ordering some just for this? Or perhaps any other method to help me rebound back? Like food, vitamins, etc...

    Is your week or two time estimate with the dbol and prop or without? (Sorry I know I am being a stickler with timing, I am motivated to get this addressed asap due to a new woman in my life, we all know how that goes)

    Thank you!

  8. #8
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    You do remember correctly.

    I will stay away from the ai's. I do not have any prop or dbol on hand, would it be worth ordering some just for this? Or perhaps any other method to help me rebound back? Like food, vitamins, etc...

    Is your week or two time estimate with the dbol and prop or without? (Sorry I know I am being a stickler with timing, I am motivated to get this addressed asap due to a new woman in my life, we all know how that goes)

    Thank you!
    personally , I always have test prop and dbol on hand. its worth it to have. depending on your source I'm sure it can be at your door step in a couple days and both are super cheap.

    my 1-2 weeks estimate is with test prop or dbol .. just test e, its going to be a bit longer

  9. #9
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Awesome, thank you. I will order some dbol and test prop right away. Usually its a 3-4 day wait with my source but thats fine. Also, test prop or test phenyl prop? And just pin that at the same 500mg/wk instead of my test E for the time being?

    I know tadafil doesnt help during low e times, but im curious if sildenafil will work in a pinch, any thoughts?

    Any recommendation on the dbol dosage?
    Last edited by Yogi9453; 09-22-2019 at 11:16 AM.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    Awesome, thank you. I will order some dbol and test prop right away. Usually its a 3-4 day wait with my source but thats fine. Also, test prop or test phenyl prop?

    I know tadafil doesnt help during low e times, but im curious if sildenafil will work in a pinch, any thoughts?

    Any recommendation on the dbol dosage?

    test prop will work just fine..

    as for cialis and viagra . I personally would be taking 5-10mg daily of Cialis if I was in the process of hooking up with a new woman. there is no harm in that and only potential benefits (apart from just the sexual ones).
    I don't prefer viagra though. thats just personal preference, we are all different .

  11. #11
    gjoney_b's Avatar
    gjoney_b is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    test prop will work just fine..

    as for cialis and viagra . I personally would be taking 5-10mg daily of Cialis if I was in the process of hooking up with a new woman. there is no harm in that and only potential benefits (apart from just the sexual ones).
    I don't prefer viagra though. thats just personal preference, we are all different .
    i took a whole viagra(100mg) once(I was 19 y old), my heart was racing so fast and pounding so hard I really thought I was gonna have a heart attack and that was without arousal or having sex just wanted to experiment how it works, nowadays i just take 1/4 of the pill and still works fine, but I dont use it everytime I switch it between red wine and weed other times

  12. #12
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,305
    10mg of cialis is part of my daily routine. There are benefits

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,241
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    10mg of cialis is part of my daily routine. There are benefits

    Yep. One of the healthiest things a man can take. That and Vit D.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Vitamin D, added to my daily morning vitamin stack.

    Loving all the replies! This is turning into my new home forum real fast, thank you all.

    Few questions for you guys:

    So the whole problem was I started my AI the same day as my Test E 500mg /wk cycle, and my AI was 13.5mg Aromsin daily. That crashed me hard. My E2 was already low as one member here pointed out since I just came off a deca only cycle. I only ran the AI for a week, and stopped it once I noticed the sides of low E. Those being issues down south, oily skin, achey joints, low appetite, and tired as hellllll. I got my test prop and dbol on order to help with the E2 rebound, should be here within a few days, plus extra gains from the dbol which I am looking forward to.

    Few questions I would love to get answers to:

    1. I had an issue with the deca only cycle of high prolactin (and progesterone which made me E sensitive) which started to cause nip tenderness and a small lump that are still existing. I have Nolva on its way to curb this, I will run 20mg ED, sound good?

    2. Currently I am 1.5 weeks into my test E cycle, but test E takes weeks to peak and what not. It was recommended that I throw in some Test Prop to get things rolling faster and help with the E2 rebound. Should I just straight up switch out the Test E for Test Prop? For how long do you think? Mix them at any point?

    3. Recommended Dbol dosage? I was thinking of keeping it low. They are 25mg tabs, I was thinking 1 or 2 a day.

    4. I am slightly worried about my E2 rebounding and shooting high, although from what I hear being on the higher end is better than the lower, plus its easier to maintain. When would I want to get back on the aromasin ? I am thinking I should only take 13.5mg E3D instead of ED like I was to avoid the low E happening again. Thoughts?

    Note: it has been 4-5 days with no AI and I am slowly noticing things heading in the right direction as we speak. I am actually excited to go murder my back today which I havent felt in about a week.

    Thank you all for any advice/answers!

  15. #15
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    Vitamin D, added to my daily morning vitamin stack.

    Loving all the replies! This is turning into my new home forum real fast, thank you all.

    Few questions for you guys:

    So the whole problem was I started my AI the same day as my Test E 500mg /wk cycle, and my AI was 13.5mg Aromsin daily. That crashed me hard. My E2 was already low as one member here pointed out since I just came off a deca only cycle. I only ran the AI for a week, and stopped it once I noticed the sides of low E. Those being issues down south, oily skin, achey joints, low appetite, and tired as hellllll. I got my test prop and dbol on order to help with the E2 rebound, should be here within a few days, plus extra gains from the dbol which I am looking forward to.

    Few questions I would love to get answers to:

    1. I had an issue with the deca only cycle of high prolactin (and progesterone which made me E sensitive) which started to cause nip tenderness and a small lump that are still existing. I have Nolva on its way to curb this, I will run 20mg ED, sound good?

    2. Currently I am 1.5 weeks into my test E cycle, but test E takes weeks to peak and what not. It was recommended that I throw in some Test Prop to get things rolling faster and help with the E2 rebound. Should I just straight up switch out the Test E for Test Prop? For how long do you think? Mix them at any point?

    3. Recommended Dbol dosage? I was thinking of keeping it low. They are 25mg tabs, I was thinking 1 or 2 a day.

    4. I am slightly worried about my E2 rebounding and shooting high, although from what I hear being on the higher end is better than the lower, plus its easier to maintain. When would I want to get back on the aromasin ? I am thinking I should only take 13.5mg E3D instead of ED like I was to avoid the low E happening again. Thoughts?

    Note: it has been 4-5 days with no AI and I am slowly noticing things heading in the right direction as we speak. I am actually excited to go murder my back today which I havent felt in about a week.

    Thank you all for any advice/answers!
    When things go wrong don’t be so quick to change everything. Stuff takes a little bit of time to adjust, and when you make multiple changes it’s hard to figure out what was responsible for what? You said you’re starting to feel better, so just stay the course.

    As far as the dbol. 25mg pre workout is a nice place to start. Or 25 in the morning, and 25 pre workout.

    As for the aromasin don’t get back in it unless you need to. Likely you won’t. Everybody worries about gyno, but I know a lot of juice heads that never so much as get a lump. Of course they also eat a bottle of AI everytime their nipples get an itch.
    Family_guy and Yogi9453 like this.

  16. #16
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    When things go wrong don’t be so quick to change everything. Stuff takes a little bit of time to adjust, and when you make multiple changes it’s hard to figure out what was responsible for what? You said you’re starting to feel better, so just stay the course.

    As far as the dbol . 25mg pre workout is a nice place to start. Or 25 in the morning, and 25 pre workout.

    As for the aromasin don’t get back in it unless you need to. Likely you won’t. Everybody worries about gyno, but I know a lot of juice heads that never so much as get a lump. Of course they also eat a bottle of AI everytime their nipples get an itch.
    Awesome advice and thank you very much.

    What would I watch for in terms of when I would need to get back on the Aromasin ? Usually my tell tale sign is the nips, but that sign is kindve off for me since I am about to start using nolva to fix them from a previous issue (Hoping to god that works cause the one small lump and slight puffyness I have is on my mind).

    The only change I would like to make is throwing in some test prop, just not sure how to go about it. Any advice there?

    Thank you again Mr Cougar Slammer (Awesome name by the way)

  17. #17
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    Awesome advice and thank you very much.

    What would I watch for in terms of when I would need to get back on the Aromasin ? Usually my tell tale sign is the nips, but that sign is kindve off for me since I am about to start using nolva to fix them from a previous issue (Hoping to god that works cause the one small lump and slight puffyness I have is on my mind).

    The only change I would like to make is throwing in some test prop, just not sure how to go about it. Any advice there?

    Thank you again Mr Cougar Slammer (Awesome name by the way)
    If you’re running Nolva you shouldn’t have any issues. If you really want to be on guard could add in 400mg of masteron a week. It’ll also prevent gyno, and you’ll get some nice effects from it as well. It’s hard to explain, but Mast makes you feel... good. Of course if you’re trying to avoid androgen, that one is out. I think they’re both superior alternatives to Aromatase inhibitors.

    When I run prop I like to add it on top of my test base. Say for instance I’m going to run 600mg of test for 20 weeks, but from weeks 1-6 I’m going to run 1000mg. I’ll run 600mg in cyp or enanthate , and the other 400 in prop, that way I can drop it off quickly come week 7.
    Yogi9453 and Family_guy like this.

  18. #18
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    agree with advice given

    - don't worry about an AI at this point (keep active on this forum and keep looking around and reading and you'll learn a lot about how unnecessary AI usage is on cycle) .. if you do things right you should never have to run an AI on any cycle you ever do. (they are expensive and have their own negative health consequences , avoid them if you can)

    - the Nolva is all you need.. take 20mg for now and when the lump subsides just drop down to a maintenance dose of 10mg for the rest of the cycle.. Nolva will allow blood serum levels of estrogen to elevate , so you can get all the positive benefits of estrogen (there are too many to list , but keep in mind estrogen is an anabolic hormone and its one hormone that controls the male libido). Nolvadex will simply blunt estrogenic effects at the receptor level in things like breast tissue without lowering total estrogen or ever chancing crashing it .


    - as mentioned about Masteron .. MASTeron . 'MAST" means "breast" . it was developed as a drug to blunt progestin and estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue . its a definitely benefit to anyone who is worried about gyno or is sensitive to progestin based drugs (like deca , tren , ment, cheque drops )..

    - adding test prop to your current test e usage is best . split your dosages up 3x per week and add test e and test prop in the same syringe.

    - 25mg a day of Dbol for a couple weeks is all you need for your current situation . unless you want to add it as a main mover in your stack
    Yogi9453, Family_guy and Dgs59 like this.

  19. #19
    gjoney_b's Avatar
    gjoney_b is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    agree with advice given

    - don't worry about an AI at this point (keep active on this forum and keep looking around and reading and you'll learn a lot about how unnecessary AI usage is on cycle) .. if you do things right you should never have to run an AI on any cycle you ever do. (they are expensive and have their own negative health consequences , avoid them if you can)

    - the Nolva is all you need.. take 20mg for now and when the lump subsides just drop down to a maintenance dose of 10mg for the rest of the cycle.. Nolva will allow blood serum levels of estrogen to elevate , so you can get all the positive benefits of estrogen (there are too many to list , but keep in mind estrogen is an anabolic hormone and its one hormone that controls the male libido). Nolvadex will simply blunt estrogenic effects at the receptor level in things like breast tissue without lowering total estrogen or ever chancing crashing it .


    - as mentioned about Masteron .. MASTeron . 'MAST" means "breast" . it was developed as a drug to blunt progestin and estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue . its a definitely benefit to anyone who is worried about gyno or is sensitive to progestin based drugs (like deca , tren , ment, cheque drops )..

    - adding test prop to your current test e usage is best . split your dosages up 3x per week and add test e and test prop in the same syringe.

    - 25mg a day of Dbol for a couple weeks is all you need for your current situation . unless you want to add it as a main mover in your stack
    whats the half life of nolva, 10mg ed or can you stretch it ?
    also Masteron, do you recommend a standard dose to blunt those mentioned side effects or depends on the dose of per say Deca .. like for twice a week deca or eod tren ace?

  20. #20
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    whats the half life of nolva, 10mg ed or can you stretch it ?
    also Masteron, do you recommend a standard dose to blunt those mentioned side effects or depends on the dose of per say Deca .. like for twice a week deca or eod tren ace?
    Masteron is usually attached to a propionate Esther, or enanthate . So how often you use it is going to be based on that. Although every other day works fine on both applications. I’d say 300-400mg a week.
    Dgs59 likes this.

  21. #21
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Thank you all so much for your advice and recommendations! I am really hoping this turns around quick, really getting sick of these low E2 sides.

  22. #22
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    agree with advice given

    - don't worry about an AI at this point (keep active on this forum and keep looking around and reading and you'll learn a lot about how unnecessary AI usage is on cycle) .. if you do things right you should never have to run an AI on any cycle you ever do. (they are expensive and have their own negative health consequences , avoid them if you can)

    - the Nolva is all you need.. take 20mg for now and when the lump subsides just drop down to a maintenance dose of 10mg for the rest of the cycle.. Nolva will allow blood serum levels of estrogen to elevate , so you can get all the positive benefits of estrogen (there are too many to list , but keep in mind estrogen is an anabolic hormone and its one hormone that controls the male libido). Nolvadex will simply blunt estrogenic effects at the receptor level in things like breast tissue without lowering total estrogen or ever chancing crashing it .


    - as mentioned about Masteron .. MASTeron . 'MAST" means "breast" . it was developed as a drug to blunt progestin and estrogen receptors specifically in breast tissue . its a definitely benefit to anyone who is worried about gyno or is sensitive to progestin based drugs (like deca , tren , ment, cheque drops )..

    - adding test prop to your current test e usage is best . split your dosages up 3x per week and add test e and test prop in the same syringe.

    - 25mg a day of Dbol for a couple weeks is all you need for your current situation . unless you want to add it as a main mover in your stack
    -I have been doing a ton of reading on AI's on these forums, and long story short they went from a useful tool to scary as hell in my mind. Especially with the Low E2 situation I am currently in.

    -Nolva is arriving today, and I will kick off the 20mg ED. Thank you!

    -One concern I am having is that even though I stopped the Aromsin a wek ago, the nip tenderness and lump are not reducing whatsoever. Is that normal? It just seems weird since if my E2 is low then I would think the nip tenderness and lump would reduce. I know I am not on the Nolva yet, but its interesting that the nolva will actually reverse the lump. No complaints though.

    -I am also curious why I still have oily skin? I figured that was a high E thing.

    -All other sides are definitely low E2 though. Sucks the test prop and dbol wont be here till end of the week. But hopefully all will be well in the near future.

    Thank you all again.

  23. #23
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    keep in mind you were running Deca . which is a progestin based compound and will interact with progestin receptors, which will see the deca as just straight up progesterone , which will in turn sensitize certain estrogen receptors (like the ones in breast tissue) to estrogen . so you don't need high estrogen at all to get gyno flaring up, its because the progestin effects have made you super sensitive to even low levels of estrogen.
    so even though blood serum levels of estrogen have basically crashed , and you have all the symptoms of low E . the progestin/estrogen effects in breast tissue doesn't just suddenly go away .
    The Nolva will help bind to these these breast tissue receptors and mitigate estrogenic effects (well Nolva itself actually is an estrogen , its just one that has a strong affinity to receptors, but when it binds it does not illicit any estrogenic effects). the Masteron will blunt progestin receptors .


    how long has it been since your last pin of deca ?

  24. #24
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    -I am also curious why I still have oily skin? I figured that was a high E thing.
    That’s more of a high androgen thing. I have naturally dry skin, and it never looks better than when I’m rocking high androgen levels. Sweating out bacon grease...

  25. #25
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    That’s more of a high androgen thing. I have naturally dry skin, and it never looks better than when I’m rocking high androgen levels. Sweating out bacon grease...
    correct .. in his case he was NOT on any androgens at all though. he was on a Deca Only cycle . his oily skin is likely from an elevation of progesterone or the deca acting on progestin receptors , which causes the body to produce more sebum in the skin
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  26. #26
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    keep in mind you were running Deca . which is a progestin based compound and will interact with progestin receptors, which will see the deca as just straight up progesterone , which will in turn sensitize certain estrogen receptors (like the ones in breast tissue) to estrogen . so you don't need high estrogen at all to get gyno flaring up, its because the progestin effects have made you super sensitive to even low levels of estrogen.
    so even though blood serum levels of estrogen have basically crashed , and you have all the symptoms of low E . the progestin/estrogen effects in breast tissue doesn't just suddenly go away .
    The Nolva will help bind to these these breast tissue receptors and mitigate estrogenic effects (well Nolva itself actually is an estrogen , its just one that has a strong affinity to receptors, but when it binds it does not illicit any estrogenic effects). the Masteron will blunt progestin receptors .


    how long has it been since your last pin of deca ?
    Dude.... you are just so on point with making perfect sense with your explanations.

    It has been 20 days since my last pin of Deca (I marked it down, sept 5th). Weird thing is I only ran the Deca only cycle for 2 weeks before I decided it was a terrible idea due to sides, that just seems so short for it to still be messing with me.

    Kindve low on funds with shelling out 700-800+ in the last month on the deca only cycle, new test cycle, blood works, other supps, and a PCT for the end of this cycle so buying mast really isnt in the cards for me unless I absolutely need it to get through my current situation. Thoughts?

    So if I understand correctly, the Nolva will stop the gyno sides from continuing to get worse, but where I am confused is if that will revert them backwards aka get rid of the tenderness and shrink/dissolve the lump? I am assuming it will.

    Side note: Just found out the prop and dbol will be here this sat or mon and I will get those rolling the moment they hit my doorstep. It will be a week of no Aromasin come tomorrow. Still pinning the 500mg test E as normal. Had to give the new woman the details of what was wrong with me last night, didnt go over the best so hopefully this all resolves quickly! I picked up some Vitamin D and DHEA to take daily since I read it can help. Still think that 1-2 week estimate from last sin dose is viable? I feel like itll be 2-3 week with the delay in getting the dbol/prop.

    Edit: One other question. In reading about crashed E2, I keep hearing all sorts of time frames to bring it back. Some say days or a few weeks, some say months. I also read theres a huge difference between dropping in low VS crashing it to 0. Whatre your thoughts? I suppose I could do a blood test today to see exactly where its at, but I wont if thats a waste of funds.

    Thank you!
    Last edited by Yogi9453; 09-25-2019 at 11:22 AM.

  27. #27
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Bump on these last few questions, if anyone has any input.

  28. #28
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    the Nolva is going to bind to estrogen receptors in breast tissue , just like estrogen itself would, but illicit non estrogenic properties and thus these receptors will not be being stimulated . the lump should slowly go down


    when people talk about time frame in regards to recovering crashed E levels . its context dependent.. now if your e levels are crashed and your going off cycle into PCT , it could very well take months and months to recover.
    your situation is different . when you get the test prop, which will convert to both estrogen and DHT (you need DHT too for your situation) at a fairly rapid pace , and you get to Dbol , which will also convert to estrogen fairly rapidly . your E levels should elevate within a couple weeks.

    one more note on Masteron . not only does it do the things I mentioned above about blunting progestin receptors and estrogen receptors in breast tissue , but it also lowers SHBG . the benefit , in your situation, for lower SHBG is that SHBG is a sex hormone binding protein that binds up things like DHT, Test, and Estrogen (mainly DHT though) , and when SHBG lowers more DHT is then freed up in the blood stream (DHT is responsible for producing erections).
    your DHT levels may also be low on top of low serum estrogen.

    why would your DHT be low ? because you ran a 'Deca only' cycle . Deca does NOT convert to DHT ,, it converts to DHN (which is non androgenic ). so you had nothing coming in to covert to DHT for however long you were on that cycle.
    this is how guys end up getting Deca dick. No DHT. this is how guys lose their libido, no estrogen (Estrogen is what controls the male libido, not test)

  29. #29
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the Nolva is going to bind to estrogen receptors in breast tissue , just like estrogen itself would, but illicit non estrogenic properties and thus these receptors will not be being stimulated . the lump should slowly go down


    when people talk about time frame in regards to recovering crashed E levels . its context dependent.. now if your e levels are crashed and your going off cycle into PCT , it could very well take months and months to recover.
    your situation is different . when you get the test prop, which will convert to both estrogen and DHT (you need DHT too for your situation) at a fairly rapid pace , and you get to Dbol , which will also convert to estrogen fairly rapidly . your E levels should elevate within a couple weeks.

    one more note on Masteron . not only does it do the things I mentioned above about blunting progestin receptors and estrogen receptors in breast tissue , but it also lowers SHBG . the benefit , in your situation, for lower SHBG is that SHBG is a sex hormone binding protein that binds up things like DHT, Test, and Estrogen (mainly DHT though) , and when SHBG lowers more DHT is then freed up in the blood stream (DHT is responsible for producing erections).
    your DHT levels may also be low on top of low serum estrogen.

    why would your DHT be low ? because you ran a 'Deca only' cycle . Deca does NOT convert to DHT ,, it converts to DHN (which is non androgenic ). so you had nothing coming in to covert to DHT for however long you were on that cycle.
    this is how guys end up getting Deca dick. No DHT. this is how guys lose their libido, no estrogen (Estrogen is what controls the male libido, not test)
    I was only on the Deca only for 2 weeks, so not long at all. So that should be a good thing then right?

    Mast just kindve worries me a bit due to some of the things I have read. But it seems like I should be good to go with the plan I have (Prop, dbol, etc...) within the near future eh?

    I am about to head out to get some blood work done and usually I get the results within 24 hours so I will report in with those levels tomorrow. Curious to see how crashed my E really is.
    Thank you so much again!

  30. #30
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    HOW THE HELL?!? check this labwork I just got done yesterday.

    I just cant seem to get this right. Got a lab done yesterday and this is what my E came in at. How in the world is it high?!?!

    Back to Aromasin E3D? This is so damn perplexing to me. I have the test from not even weeks ago saying it was low. But it rebounded that fast?!?!

    Any advice?? Ill wait to hear before I take the Aromasin.

    Edit: I also got my prolactin checked cause it was high from the deca cycle, here that is: "Prolactin 1.2 LOW 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 01" Weird that it is now low but not a huge concern right?


    Potentially crashed my E2, now what?-ehigh.jpg
    Last edited by Yogi9453; 09-27-2019 at 08:52 AM.

  31. #31
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    you've been running 500mg of test. your E levels were crashed before and now they are coming up like you would expect from running 500mg of test.. this is what you want

    the last thing I would do is start taking an AI again
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-27-2019 at 08:57 AM.

  32. #32
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Should I just hold off on everything but the Test E at 500mg per week and let things settle for a week or two? This all just seems so odd and I cant get a good handle on it. Mood is crap where normally on cycle I feel great and happy. Libido is in the toilet which is the opposite of what is usually going on during cycle. My life I tell ya... hahaha

  33. #33
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,561
    if your wanting to continue to run a cycle and your not wanting to just pull the plug all together and PCT (which if you did expect to feel like crap for the next 8 weeks or so) , then I would continue as planned. keep running test, and perhaps add mast into the equation ,, hit the gym hard, make gains, eat good ,, and in a matter of time things will start to stabilize and you'll feel on top of the world again.

    your E levels just now went from being low to finally being elevated (which is what you want), give it some time to become 'actualized' (right now its just a number on a piece of paper).
    probably not a bad idea to run 10mg of Cialis per day as well

    give things some time to stabilize

  34. #34
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your wanting to continue to run a cycle and your not wanting to just pull the plug all together and PCT (which if you did expect to feel like crap for the next 8 weeks or so) , then I would continue as planned. keep running test, and perhaps add mast into the equation ,, hit the gym hard, make gains, eat good ,, and in a matter of time things will start to stabilize and you'll feel on top of the world again.

    your E levels just now went from being low to finally being elevated (which is what you want), give it some time to become 'actualized' (right now its just a number on a piece of paper).
    probably not a bad idea to run 10mg of Cialis per day as well

    give things some time to stabilize
    Will do brother, thank you so much for all the assistance here. I plan on another 9 weeks of cycle, and then wait 3-4 weeks before a heft Clomid/Nolva PCT.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  35. #35
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Need some Help, things are getting weirder.

    Problems:
    -My mood has become very erratic, all sorts of emotional issues that just keep getting worse and worse.
    -Problems down south are at an all time high.
    -Oily skin is also at an all time high.

    Other Notes:
    -The nolva is resolving the tender nips though, waiting to see it take down the lump.
    -I feel the strength setting in, tomorrow marks 3 weeks on the 500mg/wk Test E cycle.

    My last bloodwork was 6 days ago, the only three things out of range were:
    Prolactin 1.2 LOW 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 01

    Estradiol 63.1 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

    Testosterone , Serum >1500 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL (Expected obviously)


    Any idea what the hell is wrong with me?

  36. #36
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    Need some Help, things are getting weirder.

    Problems:
    -My mood has become very erratic, all sorts of emotional issues that just keep getting worse and worse.
    -Problems down south are at an all time high.
    -Oily skin is also at an all time high.

    Other Notes:
    -The nolva is resolving the tender nips though, waiting to see it take down the lump.
    -I feel the strength setting in, tomorrow marks 3 weeks on the 500mg/wk Test E cycle.

    My last bloodwork was 6 days ago, the only three things out of range were:
    Prolactin 1.2 LOW 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 01

    Estradiol 63.1 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

    Testosterone , Serum >1500 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL (Expected obviously)


    Any idea what the hell is wrong with me?
    When did you crash? It is going to take about 5 to 6 weeks for crashed estrogen to normalise itself so now you can wait....

  37. #37
    Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    When did you crash? It is going to take about 5 to 6 weeks for crashed estrogen to normalise itself so now you can wait....
    About 2-3 weeks ago now. Weird part is that the E levels are now high on my blood tests so shouldnt it be fine? Or is it still a waiting game?
    Dgs59 likes this.

  38. #38
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    Need some Help, things are getting weirder.

    Problems:
    -My mood has become very erratic, all sorts of emotional issues that just keep getting worse and worse.
    -Problems down south are at an all time high.
    -Oily skin is also at an all time high.

    Other Notes:
    -The nolva is resolving the tender nips though, waiting to see it take down the lump.
    -I feel the strength setting in, tomorrow marks 3 weeks on the 500mg/wk Test E cycle.

    My last bloodwork was 6 days ago, the only three things out of range were:
    Prolactin 1.2 LOW 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 01

    Estradiol 63.1 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

    Testosterone , Serum >1500 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL (Expected obviously)


    Any idea what the hell is wrong with me?
    I don’t want to be that guy cuz it annoys me when people say this but I’m going to anyways. You weren’t close to ready to start steroids bro. There’s a lack of knowledge here. Now you’re to the point of chasing causes of sides instead of having done the research to begin with so your not in this predicament.

    This is sorta like failing Your final exam then going back to study afterwards. Well you already failed so...

    Anyways man good luck. We got great guys here always willing to help. I think maybe it would be in your best interest to do some more research next time
    Dgs59 likes this.

  39. #39
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9453 View Post
    Need some Help, things are getting weirder.

    Problems:
    -My mood has become very erratic, all sorts of emotional issues that just keep getting worse and worse.
    -Problems down south are at an all time high.
    -Oily skin is also at an all time high.

    Other Notes:
    -The nolva is resolving the tender nips though, waiting to see it take down the lump.
    -I feel the strength setting in, tomorrow marks 3 weeks on the 500mg/wk Test E cycle.

    My last bloodwork was 6 days ago, the only three things out of range were:
    Prolactin 1.2 LOW 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 01

    Estradiol 63.1 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

    Testosterone , Serum >1500 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL (Expected obviously)


    Any idea what the hell is wrong with me?
    In terms of the erection issues it’s usually a mental thing at this point. Once you’ve had a few bad times it gets in your head. I’ve been there trust me.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •