clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

one year anniversary on AR (fina questions)

hey everyone. i joined AR exactly 12 months ago on this day. i can't believe i'm still drug free...=P not by choice...its just that i can't find a damn source!

anyways, it took me a year to realize (i just found out last night) that fina is legal! so now i wanna do a fina only cycle...=)

i did some research and found out that 1 cart converts to 2g of fina and it should be run at 75mg ED.

now i have 2 remaining questions. i've seen some old posts that say fina should be run 6 weeks MAX. then i've seen some new posts that say fina should be run 8 weeks MIN. which is it?

2nd question: does fina mess with your test production and do i need to take clomid after the cycle?

i was considering a prohormone cycle of 1-test/4-ad, but the fina is actually much cheaper for the same cycle length...=P

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    which recipe do you plan on following? are you going to use heat? before i respond further i do believe you have a pm bro

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    which recipe do you plan on following? are you going to use heat? before i respond further i do believe you have a pm bro
    got the PM, thanks...=)

i am considering doing a 4g kit from Mr. T. from what i've read, the Mr. T kit lets the crushed pellets dissolve over 24 hours or something. thus no heat is needed. but on the other hand, i read on gotfina.com that you can sterilize the final product by putting it in the oven at like 250 degrees for like 30 mins or something. i was planning on doing that...

-- cb

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why not purchase some synovex with convert it as well to get test prop to run with your fina? Yes, fina will shut you down and you will absolutely need clomid post cycle and nolva to fight off any rebounding estrogen.. I run my fina for 12 weeks.. I'd like to go longer next time.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Why not purchase some synovex with convert it as well to get test prop to run with your fina? Yes, fina will shut you down and you will absolutely need clomid post cycle and nolva to fight off any rebounding estrogen.. I run my fina for 12 weeks.. I'd like to go longer next time.
    what?! there are kits to convert some crap into prop test? where can i get more info on this stuff?

and if i do a homebrew fina/prop cycle, you think it would be cool to use that liquid clomid, liquid nolva from online? like, is that stuff for real? and what do you do, drink it?

thanks,
    -- C

during my research of homebrewed fina, i read something that led me to believe that homebrewed fina is more likely to give you gyno than non homebrewed. is this true?

thanks,
    -- cb

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer your first question, I'd say run it for AT LEAST 8 weeks.... it takes 4 weeks to start seeing results, I just did 6 weeks of fina and at the end wished I had more.

Secondly, yeah fina shuts you down - and hard... I havent experienced fina dick yet except for the fact that it takes forever for me to bust a nut - almost impossible. I'd get the liquid clomid online, it's cheaper and it's good. You drink it... I just ordered mine a few days ago.

Thread Information