Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By tripmachine
  • 1 Post By tripmachine
  • 1 Post By tripmachine
  • 1 Post By tripmachine

Thread: Anavar kicks in INSTANTLY ???? For me it did OR..... it was just a..

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

Anavar kicks in INSTANTLY ???? For me it did OR..... it was just a..

SO let me stat off by explaining my stats / situation a little and cycle I just completed (sort of)

July 10th I started the following (at this time I think I was about 195 lbs.. coming from 220 lbs 9 months ago)

Tren ace wk 1-10 (50mg ed 350mg/week)
    Mast p wk 1-12 (100 mg ed 700mg/week)
    Test p wk 1-10 (50mg ed 350mg /week)
    Anadrol wk 6-9 (80mg ed)

T3 60mcg daily

*** I also switched esters of test around week 8ish. I switched it to 150mg 2x week 300mg total weekly

So let's just call this the 'next cycle' even though I didn't give any time off nor did I PCT.... (because I'm continuing this cycle for 10 more weeks with a few different options... Just for fun I will continue this from week 12 and go up to week 22

Test e wk 12-22 (150mg 2x weekly 300mg / week)
    Anavar wk 12-22 (80mg ed 40mg 5:30 a.m. - 40mg 3 p.m.)
    t3 wk 1-22 (60 mcg ed)
    clen ??? (don't have any but I think I should add it.

WEEKS 1-12 RESULTS AND THOUGHTS....

WOW!! what a cycle! I am VERY pleased with this cycle.... I know we all can do better but for me.... being pretty fat and grossly out of shape earlier this year to being how I am NOW might not be very impressive to most here but luckily I only have to impress myself these days right?

** The strength gains were INCREDIBLE especially when I added the anadrol!
    ** the melting of the fat per-se was just that... I didn't do cardio weeks 1-12 other than 5 minute warm up walks (in which would make me drip sweat from EVERY PORE of my body...

**shoulder separation makes me look twice in the mirror while working out! (thanks tren? thanks OCD shoulder workouts? )

THE NOT SO GOOD SIDES FOR WEEKS 1-12

***night sweats GALORE! oh man.... stinky sheets and pillows.... soaked bed night after night... it's not that bad when you know that means your tren is real right dawgy?? lol

*** sexual sides.... hmmm well good and bad sides came from this. BONER BONER BONER!!!! jeezus fuck the boners are real... Also at times it seemed like I had to submit to having a heart attack in order to cum... every time I accepted the heart attack just so I could cum. Shit it makes you put in your cardio though in order to get that finishing moment.

WEEKS 12-22 TEST / VAR

PROS SO FAR
    ***on day 2 of taking VAR... maybe day 3 I had the most strength gains EVER... my shoulder press went up big time and so did my incline bench. (flat bench gives me issues lately.... little tick in my right shoulder) COULD THAT BE? is the var really working that fast??? Or is it a placebo effect and my mind /body are much stronger than i knew?

***easier injection protocol / ingestion... the Var i drink with grapefruit juice (not bad) and test I inject 2 times a week. ED injections went down for 12 weeks and I NEVER missed a day but that is getting old as i've limited myself to 4 injection sites.

I'm excited for this cycle because it's like a NEW WAIVE of motivation and energy! I was actually getting a bit down realizing I was going to come off my tren test mast cycle... I was thinking (you are at your peak mid / end cycle.... and from there being 'OFF' will only derive expected losses... Since I have decided to do 10 more weeks of test / anavar now, it has given me a NICE motivating factor. Also my lady and I will be going to Hawaii in March 2020... So after my Test VAR.... I will have another 2-3 months until Hawaii so I may have to play something for those 3 months too! Any opinions on keeping it going up until Hawaii?

Thanks guys for reading, I honestly don't know what I wanted to get from this post other than to share my experience(s) with you in my recent cycling and present / future... I also wouldn't mind posting a side by side picture of what I looked earlier this year as to how I look now. I don't mind criticism but also I'm not looking for the silly comments like.... "you didn't need gear" "i can get like that in my sleep eating a box of donuts" stuff like that won't help me nor you right? I didn't do this to be a bodybuilder, I did this because I'm a drug addict when I have drugs around and I enjoy using enhancing steroids even though it's been 5 years since my last cycle. Also I did NOT pay a dime for all of this gear recently..... as I had it for the last 6 years sitting in a grocery bag.. :b

I went from 220 down to 195 and then started cycle and got up to 210 at my heaviest on cycle I am 6'2" tall fyi.... and now currently holding about 205-207 lbs. I'm excited to see how the anavar helps as being a powerful anabolic in contrast to tren being a power androgen... (I think I will miss the aggressiveness the tren is supposed to bring to the table..... i don't think VAR gives you that? )
    Last edited by tripmachine; 09-25-2019 at 07:35 AM.
    Proximal and Family_guy like this.

Anavar kicks in INSTANTLY ????   For me it did OR.....  it was just a..-photogrid_1568655871727.jpg

Ok guys this is me from January 2019... to now. January 7th I started hitting the gym...(and walking many steps per day 20,000-30,000 daily) March 7th the gym caught fire and kept me out of the gym until July 2019... I still did walking and in june started hitting pushups to get me ready for something more. Please keep the comments semi nice at least, remember we all have different goals and my only goal was to not be so gross anymore. I believe that's already achieved but I want the goals and motivation to keep flowing. I don't even know what BF% I am but it doesn't matter (for myself anyway) I'm just keeping it simple these days... I don't go to the gym for anymore than 1 hour.... hell sometimes I'll go for ONLY a 20 - 30 minute workout and I tell myself 'You made it!! You worked out today!'

Thanks all and I wouldn't mind some advice as well.. I do know my diet suffers... the tren and anadrol I think has KILLED appetite at times.
    Family_guy likes this.

p.s. I know i KNow.... my face is showing but i don't care. Let me also state I JUST started doing biceps maybe 2-3 weeks ago and carefully at that... I have had tendonitus in both elbows and I told myself working out biceps while having that sort of pain WILL NOT HAPPEN lol.. I think on cycle though I have started to feel better and the tendons are feeling fine so I just started doing biceps in a primary function now rather than only secondary.

Blog Entries
    I think you have done very well for yourself my friend, really nice work...I look forward to you future results...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I think you have done very well for yourself my friend, really nice work...I look forward to you future results...
    Thanks GhettoboyD appreciate the reply and nice words! I'll probably create a thread down the road of results as I'm realizing maybe I posted in the wrong sub forum. I'm just getting back to using a forum again and realize it requires a little thinking where to post what

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good job looking WAY better.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Good job looking WAY better.
    Thanks redz! appreciate it.. .i feel way better aside from my new update.....

ANAVAR UPDATE...

Day 5 and 6 (today.... have been major headache days... pounding headaches.. is 40mg var 2x daily too much? I know I got headaches on Anadrol too..

Also I have another picture where I had both arms free for a flex shot

I really JUST started working out my legs about 3 weeks ago because I have chicken legs and I always let my torn ACL bother me wondering if I will F up my knee worse doing legs. For now I just do leg extensions, LIGHT leg curls (lots of strain on the torn ACL leg.) calves, then the hip abductor in and out machines..

I went in to see what could be done about my ACL I tore in 1999... I went in to see the doctor in 2015 and he said there is nothing he can do for me. Here is a picture of the x-ray. He said i'm nearly bone on bone.

I REALLY want to stop with the chicken leg BS... anyone who knows or has some safe good leg workouts to recommend for my particular situation that'd be awesome! I'm a bit intimidated going to try new leg workouts but I need to. I have a knee brace I could use too.. Thanks guys!

Anavar kicks in INSTANTLY ????   For me it did OR.....  it was just a..-20160919_162742.jpg

Anavar kicks in INSTANTLY ????   For me it did OR.....  it was just a..-screenshot_20190925-162446_video-player.jpg
    Last edited by tripmachine; 09-26-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1568655871727.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	275.9 KB 
ID:	177214

Ok guys this is me from January 2019... to now. January 7th I started hitting the gym...(and walking many steps per day 20,000-30,000 daily) March 7th the gym caught fire and kept me out of the gym until July 2019... I still did walking and in june started hitting pushups to get me ready for something more. Please keep the comments semi nice at least, remember we all have different goals and my only goal was to not be so gross anymore. I believe that's already achieved but I want the goals and motivation to keep flowing. I don't even know what BF% I am but it doesn't matter (for myself anyway) I'm just keeping it simple these days... I don't go to the gym for anymore than 1 hour.... hell sometimes I'll go for ONLY a 20 - 30 minute workout and I tell myself 'You made it!! You worked out today!'

Thanks all and I wouldn't mind some advice as well.. I do know my diet suffers... the tren and anadrol I think has KILLED appetite at times.
    Great progress!

Proximal is offline Banned

ANAVAR UPDATE...

Day 5 and 6 (today.... have been major headache days... pounding headaches.. is 40mg var 2x daily too much? I know I got headaches on Anadrol too..

I really JUST started working out my legs about 3 weeks ago because I have chicken legs and I always let my torn ACL bother me wondering if I will F up my knee worse doing legs. For now I just do leg extensions, LIGHT leg curls (lots of strain on the torn ACL leg.) calves, then the hip abductor in and out machines..

I went in to see what could be done about my ACL I tore in 1999... I went in to see the doctor in 2015 and he said there is nothing he can do for me. Here is a picture of the x-ray. He said i'm nearly bone on bone.

I REALLY want to stop with the chicken leg BS... anyone who knows or has some safe good leg workouts to recommend for my particular situation that'd be awesome! I'm a bit intimidated going to try new leg workouts but I need to. I have a knee brace I could use too.. Thanks guys!

Name:	20160919_162742.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	846.8 KB 
ID:	177227

Name:	Screenshot_20190925-162446_Video Player.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	177228
    First off, great work.

Secondly, the knee will be a continued problem. Personally I wouldn’t squat and watch your volume for leg presses.

For cardio, I would absolutely not run & would limit your walking on a treadmill. Elliptical isn’t that great either, stick with a stationary bike.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

ANAVAR UPDATE...

Name:	20160919_162742.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	846.8 KB 
ID:	177227

Name:	Screenshot_20190925-162446_Video Player.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	177228
    Provided you have decent var, you shouldn't need anywhere near that much. Half of that dosage is borderline too much.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Provided you have decent var, you shouldn't need anywhere near that much. Half of that dosage is borderline too much.
    Well I'm pretty sure it works.... Not sure of the quality.. It's from Dark Star Labs, I got it about 6 years ago. I like to think it works! lol I feel headaches and also think I am feeling quite a bit of strength gain so it's gotta be the var... Do you think i should cut the dose in half in this situation then? I'd be happy to do that if you think that's a smart move? Thank you

Well I'm pretty sure it works.... Not sure of the quality.. It's from Dark Star Labs, I got it about 6 years ago. I like to think it works! lol I feel headaches and also think I am feeling quite a bit of strength gain so it's gotta be the var... Do you think i should cut the dose in half in this situation then? I'd be happy to do that if you think that's a smart move? Thank you
    If you've kept it stored well, I don't think you would have any problems at all cutting the var dosage. That used to be a decent UGL back in the day if it's the one I'm familiar with.

Edit: Since it's such a long cycle, don't forget to keep an eye on your BP and stay healthy.
    You tolerated the 'drol dosage much better than I do. I bet it messed with you appetite, lol.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-29-2019 at 01:46 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

If you've kept it stored well, I don't think you would have any problems at all cutting the var dosage. That used to be a decent UGL back in the day if it's the one I'm familiar with.

Edit: Since it's such a long cycle, don't forget to keep an eye on your BP and stay healthy.
    You tolerated the 'drol dosage much better than I do. I bet it messed with you appetite, lol.
    Ok i'll cut the dose... thanks for the advice. Also the drol dose sure did suppress my appetite like no other.... it was a chore to eat sometimes. ugh.

Ok i'll cut the dose... thanks for the advice. Also the drol dose sure did suppress my appetite like no other.... it was a chore to eat sometimes. ugh.
    By the way, you've done one hell of a transformation. Forgot to post that earlier!

By the way, you've done one hell of a transformation. Forgot to post that earlier!
    Thank you my friend, I appreciate it... I need to keep reminding myself to compete only against myself because when you start looking at everyone else's bodies on youtube etc... MAN they are insane! lol Anyway I just took my first lowered dose of VAR. the upside is it's less harsh of a taste.... since it's less lol

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I really like doing the rowing machine. Perhaps that may be safe for your knee. Keep up the good work.

Thank you my friend, I appreciate it... I need to keep reminding myself to compete only against myself because when you start looking at everyone else's bodies on youtube etc... MAN they are insane! lol Anyway I just took my first lowered dose of VAR. the upside is it's less harsh of a taste.... since it's less lol
    Exactly!!! Your milestone should be yourself and how much you improve

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I really like doing the rowing machine. Perhaps that may be safe for your knee. Keep up the good work.
    Thaanks for the awesome idea! I think that would be awesome for me to start off with... I sure would like to do some squats I just haven't in so long maybe I should start off with the smith rack (the one one rails that stabilizes for you) I will see if my gym still has the 2 row machines up top, I hope they do! Thanks for the reply and help!

So I took a picture yesterday and compared it to a picture of me 2 weeks ago just before starting my VAR cycle..... I wanted to share it as I can see a HUGE difference just in 2 weeks. Picture on the left = 9 months ago.. middle - sept. 15 right - sep 29

Anavar kicks in INSTANTLY ????   For me it did OR.....  it was just a..-photogrid_1569854021803.jpg

0 cardio ever since march... I only do 5 minute incline walking level 12 speed 4 (no holding rails) I think the drugs have been the ultimate fat burners to tell you the truth. Also the thermalgenisis happening just throughout the day helps as well. really all i'm saying is cardio has been ZERO... I think I will start adding cardio now that my tren has finished a few weeks back. Also contemplating getting more t3 (almost out) and get some Clen ... run 80-120 mcg's per day. (of course i'll ramp it)
    Last edited by tripmachine; 09-30-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    Poysfxom likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Great progress so far man. Seems like you are drying out a bit/toning up, you can start to see some veins in your forearm. I am going to use a quote GH gave me - "keep in mind that Clen and T3 stacked together help offset each other (in a way that promotes even more fat burning). taking clen by itself at fat burning dosages will suppress your thyroid (t4 to t3 conversion) , so adding T3 helps fill that void."

I would try Clen 60mcg ED + T3 50mcg ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    First off, great work.

Secondly, the knee will be a continued problem. Personally I wouldn’t squat and watch your volume for leg presses.

For cardio, I would absolutely not run & would limit your walking on a treadmill. Elliptical isn’t that great either, stick with a stationary bike.
    Hey thanks man... for some reason I didn't see your reply until just now. So no squatting at all huh? So do you think I need to add anything leg related to my leg days or since I'm so new to legs just keep doing my routine for a month or two?? Also what do you mean to watch my volume on leg press? Just be careful and don't do too much weight? I've been doing 90lbs - 120lbs 4 sets x 15 reps. my injured leg tends to give some of the weight to my other leg.... (or my other leg takes more of the weight) and that's just the natural instincts of things taking over trying to preserve my already injured knee. You know the crappy thing is I'm left legged.... I kick with my left, i'm strongest with my left.... (I used to be anyway) since i injured the left.... my right is stronger even though my left was dominant.

ANYWAY enough of my ramble, I just get tired of having such skinny chicken legs lol so hopefully I can build them up enough to feel good. (my calves are shaped nice and ripped with veins, no complaints there)

Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    Great progress so far man. Seems like you are drying out a bit/toning up, you can start to see some veins in your forearm. I am going to use a quote GH gave me - "keep in mind that Clen and T3 stacked together help offset each other (in a way that promotes even more fat burning). taking clen by itself at fat burning dosages will suppress your thyroid (t4 to t3 conversion) , so adding T3 helps fill that void."

I would try Clen 60mcg ED + T3 50mcg ED.

Thanks for the nice words and suggestion... I think that's a great idea to get both and start at those doses! I've been on t3 for 60mcg ed for the last 2 months. I did that because I was on a tren cycle and I heard the t3 helps as natural t3 is suppressed of some how some way.

Thread Information