• 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 2 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: What exactly happens when injection feels uncomfortable

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question What exactly happens when injection feels uncomfortable

It happens to me very rarely (once in 20+ pins) when I insert the pin, it hurts like hell, very uncomfortable and my body just wants me to get the pin out asap.

So in this case I usually take the pin out straight away, change the needle and re-inject on different spot right away and have no pain what so ever.

What I have been wondering is, what exactly happens? Is this when you hit the vein or nerve or some dead tissues? I know from r sure that the needle tip is not inside a vein as for testing I aspirate (no blood) but when I take the pin out without injecting there is good amount of blood comes out. Does this mean the needle went through the vein and cutting it through?

It doesn't affect me much, I just wipe the blood, change the needle (there is no blood on needle) and inject it into a slightly new spot.

But makes me wonder what really happens.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Happens to me as well. I always just thought that the muscle was tense and too tight and it wants to reject it. I def. don't think it's because your in a vein, I think that hitting a vein is quite difficult. I'll let someone else that knows for sure chime in. Good question though.
    Dgs59 likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I’m guessing there’s nerves there. I’m not really sure though. I pretty much have it down to a science now to where I hit myself In spots that are completely devoid of feeling. Like I don’t even feel the needle break skin. I always go pretty slow though, and I think that helps. I know some guys just smash it in like a dart, but I’m not all about that life. Going slow if I feel myself hit a nerve or some thing I don’t like I can re-adjust my aim or just hit a new spot.
    Dgs59 and Skiman08 like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a thing where I hate pinning the left side of my body. I tense up and it tens to hurt more.

Then I have days where I just know before injecting it's going to hurt and bleed, and it does. And then conversely, I have days where I have no worries and I just slide the needle in anywhere and I have no pain or blood. Maybe subconsciously I'm tensing the muscle too much when I'm stressed out or I'm shaking the syringe too much, but it's like I know how it's going to be before even doing it.
    Dgs59 likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    The worst thing that’s ever happens to me was I had just stuck my quad, and I got this super Charlie horse leg cramp (they happen to me from time to time. I’ll get super dehydrated at work, and my leg will just keep Charlie horsing, and then as soon as I put my weight on the other one, it goes too. Then I’m just laying on the floor trying not to scream while the cramps get worse and worse. If lucky there’s tonic water in the fridge) I tried to hurry up and yank the pin out and I snapped it right the fuck off in my leg. Fortunately I usually make it a point to leave just a little bit out and I got lucky and could grab it with pliers, but damn. That sucked.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I’m guessing there’s nerves there. I’m not really sure though. I pretty much have it down to a science now to where I hit myself In spots that are completely devoid of feeling. Like I don’t even feel the needle break skin. I always go pretty slow though, and I think that helps. I know some guys just smash it in like a dart, but I’m not all about that life. Going slow if I feel myself hit a nerve or some thing I don’t like I can re-adjust my aim or just hit a new spot.
    I do the dart method, it's easy and painless for me, slow makes me shake dart is just spot on all the time, it feels like I be careless sometimes when injecting as I don't have fear of needles so I had to keep reminding myself to follow a correct protocol

Don't know what causes this but I am well aware when this happens and easy to change the spot straight away, you probably right about nerves I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I have a thing where I hate pinning the left side of my body. I tense up and it tens to hurt more.

Then I have days where I just know before injecting it's going to hurt and bleed, and it does. And then conversely, I have days where I have no worries and I just slide the needle in anywhere and I have no pain or blood. Maybe subconsciously I'm tensing the muscle too much when I'm stressed out or I'm shaking the syringe too much, but it's like I know how it's going to be before even doing it.
    I always get one drop blood no matter what I do, no pain other than just these incidents when I had to choose a different spot and needle just doesn't want to stay in the body, my body wants it to take it out asap, I don't shake anymore either (rarely). Oh well probably somehow hit the nerve or something.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    I only shake when I am hitting the glute because it's so hard to twist and turn and hit it.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    The worst thing that’s ever happens to me was I had just stuck my quad, and I got this super Charlie horse leg cramp (they happen to me from time to time. I’ll get super dehydrated at work, and my leg will just keep Charlie horsing, and then as soon as I put my weight on the other one, it goes too. Then I’m just laying on the floor trying not to scream while the cramps get worse and worse. If lucky there’s tonic water in the fridge) I tried to hurry up and yank the pin out and I snapped it right the fuck off in my leg. Fortunately I usually make it a point to leave just a little bit out and I got lucky and could grab it with pliers, but damn. That sucked.
    Dude I’m dead. I’m so happy that’s never happened to me.
    i_SLAM_cougars and Dgs59 like this.

Thread Information