• 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By bigsuperman
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid

Thread: Testosterone enth only

bigsuperman is offline Junior Member

Testosterone enth only

I am planning for testosterone enth only cycle. It is my first cycle.My age is
    27 years
    Height- 5’7”
    Weight- 73kg
    I don’t know my body fat percentage but my pics attached

Cycle overview:
    Testosterone E - 500mg/week - 1 to 12 week
    Arimidex on hand if feel gyno

Week 14 to start pct

Diet:
    150g protein
    450g carbohydrate
    75g fat
    Testosterone enth only-d5fc5207-ebdd-4a4e-81af-9d5786ccf26d.jpg
    Testosterone enth only-6ef976ef-b9da-41ca-8c5b-ba37cf175142.jpeg

Dgs59 is offline Member
    How long have you been training?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    What are your goals? What does your PCT, if any, look like?
    Reduce some fat and gain lean mass
    Pct :
    clomid 75,50,50,50
    Nolvadex 40,20,20,20

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuperman View Post
    I am planning for testosterone enth only cycle. It is my first cycle.My age is
    27 years
    Height- 5’7”
    Weight- 73kg
    I don’t know my body fat percentage but my pics attached

Cycle overview:
    Testosterone E - 500mg/week - 1 to 12 week
    Arimidex on hand if feel gyno

Week 14 to start pct

Diet:
    150g protein
    450g carbohydrate
    75g fat
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D5FC5207-EBDD-4A4E-81AF-9D5786CCF26D.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	370.8 KB 
ID:	177217
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6EF976EF-B9DA-41CA-8C5B-BA37CF175142.jpeg 
Views:	136 
Size:	753.0 KB 
ID:	177218
    If you’re worried about gyno you should take 10mg of nolvadex a day. It will prevent you from getting gyno, but on 500mg of test it’s unlikely you’ll have any issues. If you want an AI on hand Incase you get gyno you should have letro instead, but again I wouldn’t worry about it. You could also take the money you’re saving from not buying arimidex and grab some Masteron and run that at 400mg a week which will also prevent gyno, and add some nice anabolic effects. I’d also consider adding an oral to the beginning of this cycle to kick start it. I like dianabol , but if estrogenic side effects are a concern for you then anavar is a fantastic choice. You could run 50mg a day for 8-12 weeks and see some nice gains from that.

Just some food for thought.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If you’re worried about gyno you should take 10mg of nolvadex a day. It will prevent you from getting gyno, but on 500mg of test it’s unlikely you’ll have any issues. If you want an AI on hand Incase you get gyno you should have letro instead, but again I wouldn’t worry about it. You could also take the money you’re saving from not buying arimidex and grab some Masteron and run that at 400mg a week which will also prevent gyno, and add some nice anabolic effects. I’d also consider adding an oral to the beginning of this cycle to kick start it. I like dianabol , but if estrogenic side effects are a concern for you then anavar is a fantastic choice. You could run 50mg a day for 8-12 weeks and see some nice gains from that.

Just some food for thought.
    I read in some forums that the first cycle start testosterone only cycle.

Testosterone + dbol is safe ? And it reduce fat and gain lean mass ?

Or

Testosterone + Masteron

Or

Testosterone + anavar

Which result will show ? In these cycles

I read in some forums that the first cycle start testosterone only cycle.

Testosterone + dbol is safe ? And it reduce fat and gain lean mass ?

Or

Testosterone + Masteron

Or

Testosterone + anavar

Which result will show ? In these cycles
    The testosterone only cycle is largely over hyped. They work, but the dose for a single compound only should be higher, and to be honest it’s sort of like using a crescent wrench to fix your car. It’ll work if it’s the only thing you have, but if you have better tools you should use them.

As far as reducing fat or gaining mass any compound will work. That part is mostly your diet. What are you after? Gaining mass? Cutting up? Recomp?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    The testosterone only cycle is largely over hyped. They work, but the dose for a single compound only should be higher, and to be honest it’s sort of like using a crescent wrench to fix your car. It’ll work if it’s the only thing you have, but if you have better tools you should use them.

As far as reducing fat or gaining mass any compound will work. That part is mostly your diet. What are you after? Gaining mass? Cutting up? Recomp?
    Thanks bro

I should add that of those 3 compounds I mentioned.

Anavar exhibits no real side effects, and is probably the safest steroid (at least oral steroid) in existence.

Masteron makes everything better unless you’re sensitive to male pattern baldness, it might hit you in the hairline, but one cycle isn’t going to make you bald.

Dianabol is going to exhibit the same side effects as testosterone if you’re sensitive to estrogen, and the fix for both is identical.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I think that the perceived advantage with Test only as a first cycle is judging your body's response. Once you get more cycles under your belt, you can add compounds and have some comparative data. Like, 'well my first cycle was test E and I felt ABC, now I'm running Test E and Var and I feel ABCD. Var is probably what brought the D.'

That said, I've not cycled so all I know is what I have learned here and from my years as a gym rat. I do understand the logic of limiting your changes, though.
    but thats kinda like saying your first experience ever driving a car for the first time should be in a 1938 ford model T with a crank start and no seat belts and learn how to drive that before you ever start to get into driving a modern car that is advanced and has all the bells and whistles, air bags, safety systems, etc..

Test is that old Ford -
    var and primo - thats cutting edge Tesla

personally. for my kids, I teach them how to drive the Tesla first then if they want to go back and mess with that old Ford after they already know how to drive safely in a safer vehicle

thats a pretty exaggerated analogy of course, but was just to make a point

lots of safer more advanced (in a positive way, not a difficult way) first cycles out there then test only cycles

another way to put it ..
    to get the most optimal gains out of a test only cycle , its going to be a bit more rough and rugged of a ride .. then the smooth ride you would get out of something like var and primo

Reduce some fat and gain lean mass
    Pct :
    clomid 75,50,50,50
    Nolvadex 40,20,20,20
    I wouldn't recommend you cycle.

You personally don't need steroids to reduce some fat and gain lean muscle mass.
    You need a diet and a training program.

Build the foundation first.
    If you don't learn how to gain without steroids then you are likely to lose all your gains after you come off.
    Cylon357, Dgs59 and djnuffsaid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    but thats kinda like saying your first experience ever driving a car for the first time should be in a 1938 ford model T with a crank start and no seat belts and learn how to drive that before you ever start to get into driving a modern car that is advanced and has all the bells and whistles, air bags, safety systems, etc..

Test is that old Ford -
    var and primo - thats cutting edge Tesla

personally. for my kids, I teach them how to drive the Tesla first then if they want to go back and mess with that old Ford after they already know how to drive safely in a safer vehicle

thats a pretty exaggerated analogy of course, but was just to make a point

lots of safer more advanced (in a positive way, not a difficult way) first cycles out there then test only cycles
    What would be a good list of beginner steroids you think? For someone who isn’t under the supervision of someone experienced I mean.

I’m thinking:
    -Testosterone (obviously, although I think this may be the harshest compound to mess with as a novice)
    -Anavar
    -DHB
    -Dianabol
    -Masteron
    -Primobolan
    -Stenbolone
    -Tbol

Compounds to stay away from as a novice:
    - Anadrol
    - Halo
    - Nandrolone
    - Ment
    - Trenbolone
    GearHeaded likes this.

Aner is offline New Member
    From the picture you posted you should be around 30% bf. You have a good frame thought, even if you are not too lean I can see the border of your abdominus rectus. My guess is that you will look very good if you are able to slowly drop your bf to something around 12/10% before you start your cycle.
    My humble opinion is that you should save your first cycle for when you can afford a significant caloric surplus. I would rather slowly drop at least 10 kg of fat with a caloric deficit of no ore than 300 cal/day. With some mild cardio it should require something around 4/5 months to get lean and preserve a good amount of your mass and be ready to bulk.

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    My early cycles were Testosterone ONLY cycles (TESTC,E, or SUST) and I always made fantastic gains.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

I personally am a big fan of test only for a first cycle.
    I don't think 500mg of test is likely to cause many sides at all.
    Those worried can throw in a small amount of AI or nolva. (I know they have different effects...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    My early cycles were Testosterone ONLY cycles (TESTC,E, or SUST) and I always made fantastic gains.
    I don’t disagree with this, as testosterone has always been good to me, but I’m also like 95% sure I don’t have mammary glands. Never so much as had a lump, Sky high estrogen levels don’t make me feel weepy, I don’t get much acne. The only side effect I ever really had was retaining some water, and in some weird twist of fate, the MORE I run, the less water I hold. The only side effects I get from test are increased sex drive (love it) and an elevated sense of being better than everyone else (love it).

But, one of the main things newbies worry about is estrogen related gyno, so they immediately start pounding AIs, on baby doses of test. So they sabotage the cycle before it even starts.

You really only need a replacement dose of test anyway, and there plenty of compounds that are LESS harsh than test and don’t aromatize.

So if Estrogen is a concern (especially at higher bodyfat), why not just run 200mg of test (or 250, or 1cc of whatever your test is dosed at for simplicity sake), and 600mg of Primobolan , or 400mg of DHB, and/or kick it off with 50mg of anavar a day? You’ll likely get way more out of the cycle, and less side effects than running a higher test cycle.

Or if you’re going to run lower test (like 500mg) you may as well kick it off with Dianabol because it’s testosterone derived, and the side effects of each compound will be the same. So the fix will be the same. Run 10mg of nolvadex a day to block the receptors. Run a little bit of Mast (heavy androgen) to offset the estrogen, and boom. Gains for days.

Now, what I would not recommend doing is running test and deca for a first cycle (even though plenty of people do), because with no realm of experience you wouldn’t know if you’re having estrogen or progesterone related side effects.
    GearHeaded likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I wouldn't recommend you cycle.

You personally don't need steroids to reduce some fat and gain lean muscle mass.
    You need a diet and a training program.

Build the foundation first.
    If you don't learn how to gain without steroids then you are likely to lose all your gains after you come off.
    I would not recommend you cycle either. In the pics you look around 25%+ BF. Like already said, build that solid foundation first. Cut those kcals and don't stop moving at the gym. Switch to many sets with many reps at lower weight and make sure your heart rate isn't dropping. Shouldn't ever have more than a minute in between sets - also super setting would work well too. Adjust your training and your diet first, once you hit 10-15% BF then hit the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I would not recommend you cycle either. In the pics you look around 25%+ BF. Like already said, build that solid foundation first. Cut those kcals and don't stop moving at the gym. Switch to many sets with many reps at lower weight and make sure your heart rate isn't dropping. Shouldn't ever have more than a minute in between sets - also super setting would work well too. Adjust your training and your diet first, once you hit 10-15% BF then hit the cycle.
    Thanks bro ... can i start cycle on 70kg at 15% fat ?

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Thanks bro ... can i start cycle on 70kg at 15% fat ?
    There is no number rule for when to do a cycle, you will know when you hit your natural limits. Less then 15% is a good start but You will know when it's time that's why I asked how long have you been training because I know at your age and foundation I will take about couple of more years, to focus on my diet (not saying your diet might be bad) and exercise techniques before I think of going on a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    There is no number rule for when to do a cycle, you will know when you hit your natural limits. Less then 15% is a good start but You will know when it's time that's why I asked how long have you been training because I know at your age and foundation I will take about couple of more years, to focus on my diet (not saying your diet might be bad) and exercise techniques before I think of going on a cycle.
    5 year training when i have only 48kg weight. Now last 3-4 months i am on rest. Now i plan to start workout again with cycle
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I personally am a big fan of test only for a first cycle.
    I don't think 500mg of test is likely to cause many sides at all.
    Those worried can throw in a small amount of AI or nolva. (I know they have different effects...)
    this assumes that its estrogen that causes the problems with test only cycles . often times its not the estrogen at all that causes any problems , and throwing an AI in there can make things worse (especially if started from day one of the cycle).
    Dgs59 likes this.

just to clarify , I'm all for running Test. heck I'm running 1.2 grams of test a week myself right now. I'm all for test as a first cycle as well, I think its fine, but I think there are better options.

example .. a crescent wrench works just fine at removing a nut from a bolt , but a socket set works much better and more efficiently.

nothing wrong with using a crescent wrench if thats what you choose

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    GH you come up with the best analogies.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information