Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

2 months post cycle

Its been roughly 2 months or so since i dropped back down to a TRT dose from a 600mg test/600mg EQ cycle. I have kept my diet the same but lowered my calories to around 3200. I went from a 5 day split to a 4 day covering upper, back, and 2 leg days with some upper accessories thrown in. My issue is that I am getting close to my pre cycle weight (185ish) but much much softer. I lost about an inch on my arms, 2 on my chest and about an inch and a half on quads. So if I was around 185 before cycle and much harder with larger measurements and now im soft looking without any sign of a 6 pack in sight wtf is going on and what am I doing wrong. This is pretty fkin depressing to be honest. I looked and felt waaaaaaay better on TRT pre cycle. Now I’m tired all the time and getting a dad bod back even though I have been back down to a TRT dose for a couple of months.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Its been roughly 2 months or so since i dropped back down to a TRT dose from a 600mg test/600mg EQ cycle. I have kept my diet the same but lowered my calories to around 3200. I went from a 5 day split to a 4 day covering upper, back, and 2 leg days with some upper accessories thrown in. My issue is that I am getting close to my pre cycle weight (185ish) but much much softer. I lost about an inch on my arms, 2 on my chest and about an inch and a half on quads. So if I was around 185 before cycle and much harder with larger measurements and now im soft looking without any sign of a 6 pack in sight wtf is going on and what am I doing wrong. This is pretty fkin depressing to be honest. I looked and felt waaaaaaay better on TRT pre cycle. Now I’m tired all the time and getting a dad bod back even though I have been back down to a TRT dose for a couple of months.
    Hey man. After my last cycle, which I can't even remember when it ended... I took about a month off and then hopped on 200 mg/week EQ on top of my TRT. I felt like I looked better on that than when I was on 750 mg/week EQ. Try just doing an "enhanced" TRT protocol like I did and see how you look/feel. It's counterintuitive, but you may find it works better for you. I've been back down to pure TRT for a couple of weeks and I feel tired and soft too. The 200 mg/week EQ had my arms looking pretty good and veiny.

Thread Information