Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Blast and cruise bridge

Huher is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Blast and cruise bridge

Hi guys

I'm on a cycle, it's the 13th week.
    The base is 1125mg test e and besides that 1-5 weeks 40mg metha, 1-12 weeks 750 deca , 1-3 and 6-9 weeks slin. AI is 1mg arimidex 2 times a week.

I started using 500mg tren e on the 10th week (dropped out deca on 12th) and plan to run it for a total of 8 weeks, so I still have 5 weeks. I will shoot slin on weeks 14-17.

After the cycle I want to give some rest to my receptors, but still wanna grow, or at least become better.

The rest will be from the beginning of November until January (8-9 weeks) and I plan to use 350mg sust per week. What are your thoughts on adding 60mg clen and 150mg t4 for receptor resensitization with 3x100mcg ghrp6 and 20-25iu slin for 4 weeks somewhere in that resting period? If it is good when would be the best time to add these?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All I can say is that is too much AI. Use 10 mg nolva ED if youre worried about E2.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    give this a read

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-bridging.html

its a good idea for optimal gains to bridge with these compounds -
    HGH (or MK or GHRPs)
    T4
    Clen
    Insulin

can even add in IGF

your going to get lots of synergy and growth factors going with all of these combined, you'll resensitize androgen receptors yet still keep growing from non AR dependent growth factors .

some guys are better off, especially if coming off a heavy androgen like Tren , dropping the Test dosage WAY down during the cruise phase, like 150mg per week, but filling in the gap with a low dose Anabolic , like 200mg primo

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    some guys are better off, especially if coming off a heavy androgen like Tren, dropping the Test dosage WAY down during the cruise phase, like 150mg per week, but filling in the gap with a low dose Anabolic, like 200mg primo
    May try something like this next summer (like mid June to September) or at least making the most of anabolic compounds in that time frame. Ran Test, Tren , and DHB, and Anadrol this summer, and all I did was sweat out bacon grease. Might try to sneak one more heavy androgen load in end of May or early June for cosmetic sake, and then ride out the hot months like this. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    May try something like this next summer (like mid June to September) or at least making the most of anabolic compounds in that time frame. Ran Test, Tren, and DHB, and Anadrol this summer, and all I did was sweat out bacon grease. Might try to sneak one more heavy androgen load in end of May or early June for cosmetic sake, and then ride out the hot months like this. Thoughts?
    yeah running low dose Primo for a few months with minimal Test , but adding in the growth factors to help keep your size is not only beneficial , its a nice break (being on heavy amounts of androgens for a long time can get old).

actually thinking about it, I don't think I've done a heavy long term blast of androgens since last winter . I've been riding out the last 7 or so months with mainly some anabolics (primo or Eq) with some compound rotations added in on occasion . then mainly using MK677, Insulin and T4. I'm just now getting back on a heavy cycle
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    yeah running low dose Primo for a few months with minimal Test , but adding in the growth factors to help keep your size is not only beneficial , its a nice break (being on heavy amounts of androgens for a long time can get old).

actually thinking about it, I don't think I've done a heavy long term blast of androgens since last winter . I've been riding out the last 7 or so months with mainly some anabolics (primo or Eq) with some compound rotations added in on occasion . then mainly using MK677, Insulin and T4. I'm just now getting back on a heavy cycle
    I don’t know if I’ll ever stop taking MK677. Thanks for that one. If I do it’s only because I’m filling the void with actual HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I don’t know if I’ll ever stop taking MK677. Thanks for that one. If I do it’s only because I’m filling the void with actual HGH.
    I've used MK for about 6 years now. its a staple for sure.. when running actual HGH you can still utilize MK677 as well to get more compounded effects from both of them together . you take the MK677 at night and you pulse more natty GH through out the night and into the morning,, you morning serum levels of GH are elevated already , THEN you take actual exogenous HGH and inject on top of those natty levels and you push serum levels even higher (its not like Test, where natty Test is suppressed when taking exogenous test.. with MK and HGH you can compound the effects together ).

I've done the same thing with fast acting GHRPs.. inject them on an empty stomach and get a good natty pulse of GH , then about an hour later when serum levels are elevated, then inject actual HGH on top of that already elevated serum level.. suddenly 4iu of HGH is more like 6+iu
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    All I can say is that is too much AI. Use 10 mg nolva ED if youre worried about E2.
    I think I'm somewhat a superaromatizer, because I still have minor gyno problems with 2 adex per week. Threw in 5mg bromo ed for a few weeks and it didn't change anything so it must be because of e2 and not prolactin I think.

give this a read

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-bridging.html

its a good idea for optimal gains to bridge with these compounds -
    HGH (or MK or GHRPs)
    T4
    Clen
    Insulin

can even add in IGF

your going to get lots of synergy and growth factors going with all of these combined, you'll resensitize androgen receptors yet still keep growing from non AR dependent growth factors .

some guys are better off, especially if coming off a heavy androgen like Tren, dropping the Test dosage WAY down during the cruise phase, like 150mg per week, but filling in the gap with a low dose Anabolic, like 200mg primo
    I don't do PCT, so your continual growth thread is better for me in my opinion (actually I have that 150mcg t4-60mcg clen from that thread). I've never run t4 and clen before but I've found that they can be consumed once per day with a meal for 4 weeks straight, so that's okay.

Would clen, t4, slin work well even without hgh? I can't afford hgh, and ghrp is impossible now for me because I travel a lot and don't want to bring a mini fridge everywhere to keep my ghrp cool.

Btw I got really curious on t4 in a bulking period, so I'm thinking on throwing in 100mcg t4 every day with 25iu slin on training days (6x per week) for the remaining 4-5 weeks to the test and tren . I guess clen isn't needed in this case. Would it be benefical or isn't worth it?
    Last edited by Huher; 09-30-2019 at 03:56 AM.

Thread Information