Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Trying to figure out how to finish my cycle...

  1. #1
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144

    Trying to figure out how to finish my cycle...

    Hey guys - I'm on week 8 of a planned 16 week cycle. I started at 6'2", 250lbs, and 31 years old.

    Week 1-4
    Tren E - 400mg/wk
    Sust - 500mg/wk
    Mast - 400mg/wk

    Week 5-8
    Sust - 400mg/wk
    Mast - 400mg/wk
    EQ - 400mg/wk
    NPP - 350mg/wk

    This was planned to be a cut cycle for me to actually decrease my overall size and loose fat/tighten up while still maintaining solid muscle mass.

    So far I am down to 240lbs, so a loss of 10lbs and I am very happy with the results so far.

    I've been staying just shy of 3000cal a day, training 5-6 days a week. One of those training days is dedicated to cardio, while the rest are lower weight/high set/rep count (i.e. 4 sets of 12 or 5 sets of 15). All with little rest in between sets and also super setting exercises. The idea behind this is to keep the HR up during the whole workout.

    As you can see in the pic I posted, I still have some belly fat I want to get rid of so I can see the 6-pack again.

    What adjustments would you guys recommend me taking for the 2nd half of my cycle to reach my goal of loosing more fat while maintaining muscle?

    What about rotating in Tren again for say, the last 4-6 weeks?Trying to figure out how to finish my cycle...-img_0671.jpg
    Last edited by djnuffsaid; 09-29-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,771
    your going to want to push hard these last 8 weeks . I'd strongly recommend putting Tren back in. I'd add this-
    Tren Ace 125mg EOD
    Var 50mg day
    Clen 60mcg
    T3 50mcg

    ^ there is a lot of 'fat burning' type synergy that comes from this stack . Also the Tren at a high enough dose will increase your TDEE, and put you in a further calorie deficit without actually having to decrease your cals (the Clen and T3 will help here as well)

    I would also implement some morning fasted cardio 30mins 4x per week.
    before your cardio take
    500mcg HGH Frag
    15mg injectible Sr9009 (or 20mg of oral Cardarine)
    10mg Yohimbe
    20mcg Clen
    200mg Caffeine


    that should really get the fat loss going

  3. #3
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your going to want to push hard these last 8 weeks . I'd strongly recommend putting Tren back in. I'd add this-
    Tren Ace 125mg EOD
    Var 50mg day
    Clen 60mcg
    T3 50mcg

    ^ there is a lot of 'fat burning' type synergy that comes from this stack . Also the Tren at a high enough dose will increase your TDEE, and put you in a further calorie deficit without actually having to decrease your cals (the Clen and T3 will help here as well)

    I would also implement some morning fasted cardio 30mins 4x per week.
    before your cardio take
    500mcg HGH Frag
    15mg injectible Sr9009 (or 20mg of oral Cardarine)
    10mg Yohimbe
    20mcg Clen
    200mg Caffeine


    that should really get the fat loss going
    Thanks GH.
    Would Tren E. dosed at 200mg twice a week work instead of the Tren Ace? It's because I have plenty of it on hand but if the Ace is necessary I can get.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,771
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    Thanks GH.
    Would Tren E. dosed at 200mg twice a week work instead of the Tren Ace? It's because I have plenty of it on hand but if the Ace is necessary I can get.
    well if you already have the tren E on hand and your cycle is over in 8 weeks anyhow. no problem just going with the tren e based on convenience (however there are places that can have some Tren A to your doorstep in like 3 days). I actually like to combine Tren e and tren ace.
    if your only going with Tren e though then I'd bump the dosage up to 250mg pinned twice per week (its not as potent mg per mg as tren ace)
    djnuffsaid likes this.

  5. #5
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well if you already have the tren E on hand and your cycle is over in 8 weeks anyhow. no problem just going with the tren e based on convenience (however there are places that can have some Tren A to your doorstep in like 3 days). I actually like to combine Tren e and tren ace.
    if your only going with Tren e though then I'd bump the dosage up to 250mg pinned twice per week (its not as potent mg per mg as tren ace)
    Roger that thanks!

    Also, I'm still having issues regulating my body temperature; I'm still hot and sweating. It's not anywhere near as bad as when I was on the tren but since I am going to be rotating in the tren again, am I even going to be able to stand adding clen in there too?
    Last edited by djnuffsaid; 09-29-2019 at 07:47 PM. Reason: added temp + clen question

  6. #6
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Trying to figure out how to finish my cycle...-img_0682.jpg

  7. #7
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,771
    what exactly do you mean by "regulate your body temp" ? do you simply mean that when your in full fat burning mode your hot and sweating a lot ? well thats a good thing, that shows your in full fat burning mode. thats what you want..
    keep in mind that Clen and T3 stacked together help offset each other (in a way that promotes even more fat burning). taking clen by itself at fat burning dosages will suppress your thyroid (t4 to t3 conversion) , so adding T3 helps fill that void. the reason this happens is actually because of body temp issues. with high dose Clen will come an elevation of body temp, your body will slow down your metabolism in order to compensate. you don't want that.

    if you want to get super lean, you gotta suffer some
    i_SLAM_cougars and djnuffsaid like this.

  8. #8
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Oh so you mean I actually have to listen to my own advice that you have to pay to play? Sure is easy to give advice - much harder to take it. And yes that is what I mean by regulate body temp. Thanks for the help.

  9. #9
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    So just to confirm to finish cycle, I should be taking all of this at the same time per what we talked about above? Not rotating any compound out is what I am saying.

    Sust - 400mg/wk
    Mast - 400mg/wk
    EQ - 400mg/wk
    NPP - 350mg/wk
    Tren - 500mg/wk
    Var - 50mg day
    Clen - 60mcg
    T3 - 50mcg

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,771
    you could inject a gram of EQ right now, then rotate it out. you have enough anabolic load in there with the NPP and Var

  11. #11
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    What kind of PCT am I looking at after this cycle if I don't go on a cruise dose of test? (p.s. still dropping that weight!)Trying to figure out how to finish my cycle...-img_0683.jpg
    Last edited by djnuffsaid; 10-01-2019 at 07:41 PM.

  12. #12
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,771
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    What kind of PCT am I looking at after this cycle if I don't go on a cruise dose of test? (p.s. still dropping that weight!)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0683.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	775.4 KB 
ID:	177255
    if your a PCT guy and run PCT after every cycle .. then PCT is always the same each time. you don't change you PCT protocol based on what your cycle was . you always and every time run the most optimal PCT


    I personally don't recommend PCT after every single cycle. I'd rather guys blast and cruise blast and cruise, then PCT (if not on TRT).. but again, your PCT is always the same protocol no matter what your blast was..

    I guess let me know if you want me to give out my recommendations for PCT protocol. which I can .. but if whatever you did last time worked and you recovered just fine and optimal , then do the same thing again

  13. #13
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your a PCT guy and run PCT after every cycle .. then PCT is always the same each time. you don't change you PCT protocol based on what your cycle was . you always and every time run the most optimal PCT


    I personally don't recommend PCT after every single cycle. I'd rather guys blast and cruise blast and cruise, then PCT (if not on TRT).. but again, your PCT is always the same protocol no matter what your blast was..

    I guess let me know if you want me to give out my recommendations for PCT protocol. which I can .. but if whatever you did last time worked and you recovered just fine and optimal , then do the same thing again
    Yeah I need a suggestion for PCT. It's been such a long time since I did a PCT I can't remember. I know it involved Nolva and Anastrozole, it was a basic PCT that was given out commonly here around 2 years ago.

    I don't necessarily want to do a PCT, but then again I really would like to produce my own test again and not have to be on TRT the rest of my life. What are your thoughts on that?

  14. #14
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,771
    for wanting to keep natty production going, but also wanting to maximize gains and take bodybuilding more seriously, . I recommend running just 1-2 PCTs per year, and NOT a pct after every single cycle a guy does ..
    I recommend something like , blast, cruise, blast, pct .. repeat. rather then blast, pct, blast, pct

    for PCT -
    once your cycle ends begin taking 1500iu of HCG per week , along with 12.5mg of Aromsin EOD (depending on what compounds were ran during the cycle)..
    do that for about 20 days. then drop them both and begin taking Clomid and Nolvadex . 100mg Clomid and 40mg Nolva, do that for 2 weeks then cut dosage in half and run for 2 more weeks.
    done

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •