Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 1 Post By Dgs59

Thread: Cut Test E 400 with grape seed oil to reduce PIP?

Arcānn is offline Associate Member

Cut Test E 400 with grape seed oil to reduce PIP?

I plan on starting my first cycle in about 5 weeks or so (I know, we've all heard that from me before). I hesitate so much because I think of just about EVERYTHING that can go wrong and try to find a way around BEFORE starting. I just have one last thing....

So in my infinite wisdom, when I bought my stuff last year, I made the ultra rookie mistake of getting Test E 400 instead of 250. Although I thought I knew a thing or two, I was unaware until shortly after that higher concentrations cause more PIP. Whoops. And on top of that, I went with Dragon Pharma, which apparently has a reputation for higher-than-normal PIP. I've heard people say that cutting stuff like that with sterile grape seed oil helps. Does that sound right? The Test E came in a more clear liquid, I think it's called MCT oil? Not the traditional yellowish color. I was just wondering if that would have any effect on cutting with grape seed oil.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    I plan on starting my first cycle in about 5 weeks or so (I know, we've all heard that from me before). I hesitate so much because I think of just about EVERYTHING that can go wrong and try to find a way around BEFORE starting. I just have one last thing....

So in my infinite wisdom, when I bought my stuff last year, I made the ultra rookie mistake of getting Test E 400 instead of 250. Although I thought I knew a thing or two, I was unaware until shortly after that higher concentrations cause more PIP. Whoops. And on top of that, I went with Dragon Pharma, which apparently has a reputation for higher-than-normal PIP. I've heard people say that cutting stuff like that with sterile grape seed oil helps. Does that sound right? The Test E came in a more clear liquid, I think it's called MCT oil? Not the traditional yellowish color. I was just wondering if that would have any effect on cutting with grape seed oil.
    I've cut peach kernel oil with GSO. I just figured on making 20 ml of grapeseed oil with 1% BA and filtered through a ..22 micron filter into a presealed sterile vial. I cut some test cyp 200, tren e200, test prop 100 combo with .75 ml oil and it made a big difference.
    Dgs59 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    test e has one of the lowest PIPs of any compounds out there to begin with , mainly because its low BA. I doubt you'll have too much of a problem with it. I can't see a little half cc injection twice per week causing too much PIP even in virgin muscle

I'm running sustanon 500 currently and don't have any PIP issues (but theres no virgin muscle)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-30-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    I don't forsee you having any reason to cut your Test 400. It sounds like you are already talking about cutting it before even trying the injections to see how they feel. You should try the way it's dosed right now - keep in mind you have never injected before so IT IS GOING TO BE SORE - there is just no way around that. It will go away though and by week two you will barely feel anything.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I don't forsee you having any reason to cut your Test 400. It sounds like you are already talking about cutting it before even trying the injections to see how they feel. You should try the way it's dosed right now - keep in mind you have never injected before so IT IS GOING TO BE SORE - there is just no way around that. It will go away though and by week two you will barely feel anything.
    Well I was going to try it as is first before actually cutting it, just to see how it is. But I wanted to have something on hand just in case, because I'm going to be injecting stuff that I've read a few veterans complaining about get debilitating pip from...and doing it in virgin muscle. But I was never going to jump the gun and cut it before trying it first. This is just more of a "just in case" scenario.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When brewed correctly virtually all gear can be painless. I use TNT 400, deca 300 and teen E 200 all in one shot twice a week right now with no pip.
    Dgs59 likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    You should embrace pain and suffering, not shy away from it
    djnuffsaid and Dgs59 like this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You should embrace pain and suffering, not shy away from it
    Agreed - suck it up butter cup
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    TEST E is soft and smooth, get the injection right and you will have no PIP. As GH said there might be some PIP for the virgin muscle but to be honest I had no PIP on Test E 7 years ago when I did my first injection. Test E has been nice and smooth for me.

Haven't used dragon, if it causes PIP then oil is shitty cheap ass. Test E just should not cause PIP regardless if a good quality oil is used.

Remember, A slight PIP is always expected, it's not gonna go all painless, but slight PIP like you won't even notice much until your gf sits on your laps hahahahhaa
    Arcānn likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    When brewed correctly virtually all gear can be painless. I use TNT 400, deca 300 and teen E 200 all in one shot twice a week right now with no pip.
    Apparently you can get materials from Walmart and brew it yourself for the price of a coffee. Not sure how true that is, I never looked into it.

Thread Information