Thread: do over

EGP? is offline Junior Member

do over

this is in addition to the "a little mixed up thread" taht no one would reply on, ive been on durateston 250 and really under dosed deca for 4 and a half weeks, im on my first cycle and i want to make the most of it, so..... if i get some real deca and a little more sust, can i stretch out my cycle to twelve weeks from eight and benefit from the deca?
    the deca I have coming is QV deca300, 300mg per cc, and what is the best way to to add the clomid and or hcg ?

99si is offline Junior Member
    300mg of deca for 12wk is pretty good.

it will only be for weeks 5-12, weeks 1-5 may have been no deca at all, will it benefit me to start real deca in the second half of the fifth week of my cycle?

First off what kind of deca is this? Do you have a pic?

quality vet deca300, no pic, it's the real deal, scottish terrier on the box

I meant what you were injecting before...

it was brovel norandren 200, i have a book, steroids 101, that has a picture of the exact one i have, and it says "fake". through research in this forum, i found that it most likely came from an underground lab in mexico and that it most likely isn't completely fake, but it is way underdosed

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Bro. You should have been on here before you started your cycle and found out if your deca was real before you started taking it. Now, you could start the real deca but it will take about 4 weeks for it to kick in. That only leaves you with 3 weeks left of your cycle. I would say to cut the deca out of your cycle and save it for next time. I think it would be a waste of money and gear to start it this late.

-B

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    There is no problem with extending your cycle out to 12 weeks. Describe your bottle to me or post a pic. Anabolic2000 had some items down as fake that were actually legit...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Like I said in your mixed up post or whatever it was called, you need to lay off all the AAS and sit back and research/learn.

two socks, the guy that got it for me swears it's real and he's taking it, but he's a dumbass, and so am i for listening to him because i have con cluded that it's fake, the gradient turns to white only half way down th bottle and it's not gradual, its blue, lighter blue, white a didtinct line, plus a book i have has a picture in it of the exact same bottle, and it says it's fake- the book is steroids 101 by jeff summers

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    lol @ jeff summers

you know, after reading that book, i kind of figured that he was a crock! what would you say good books to read are, the ones by dan duchaine?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Billy and Rickson are top notch guys on this board and know their shit. Listen to what they say. The worst thing one can do is start a cycle without understanding fully what your about to put in your body (trust me, if you knew the first cycle I was about to do, you'd probably laugh). But, I took everyone's advise, stopped, and researched for awhile. You'd be glad you did. Best of luck..

Let's say the stuff you were taking was useless, I would wait to use the deca in another cycle.

Thread Information