Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Meloncap78

Thread: Esters and water retention

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Esters and water retention

Not sure on the science behind this one but I seem to retain a ton of water when using enth as opposed to cyp. Is this all in my imagination or is it possible that it is the ester? I switched to enth because that was what was available at the time and since then I am always retaining a ton of water especially around my stomach/waist.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Water retention for me has far more to do with volume of gear, than ester. I run long esters almost exclusively.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you should not be getting more water retention switching from test c to test e .. did your dosage go up when you made the switch (often times test c is dosed at 200mgml where as test e is dosed at 250mgml)??

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you should not be getting more water retention switching from test c to test e .. did your dosage go up when you made the switch (often times test c is dosed at 200mgml where as test e is dosed at 250mgml)??
    I am pinning 100mg 2X/wk. I am not sure whats going on but I am looking very soft. I am wondering if it is the high carb intake while not being on a blast. Pre cycle my carbs were around 300g daily and I was lean and maintaining. Now I seem to be getting softer by the week yet staying the same weight. I am not sure if it is a hormonal issue or not. I am feeling fatigued quite often.

are you taking any AI's

are you taking any AI's
    No. I never had to take any before my blast while on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    No. I never had to take any before my blast while on TRT.
    ok good . sometimes having too low of E2 will negatively impact glucose metabolism , especially when your androgens aren't very high either, and you end up not being able to uptake carbs as muscle glycogen and then you end up being flat, weak, and watery and soft .

how is your sleep and your stress levels ? it may be a Cortisol issue

ok good . sometimes having too low of E2 will negatively impact glucose metabolism , especially when your androgens aren't very high either, and you end up not being able to uptake carbs as muscle glycogen and then you end up being flat, weak, and watery and soft .

how is your sleep and your stress levels ? it may be a Cortisol issue
    Sleep is so so. I feel as if my sleep is very light for the past couple months. I also recently received a promotion to management at work so I am pulling 60 hour weeks. What you described is exactly how I am looking. Watery and flat. I will say that before my blast my doc was concerned with high prolactin levels. During my blast I had bloodwork done and it was 20 points lower and normal. I wonder if it skyrocketed when I came back down to TRT. Not sure what kind of impact high prolactin would have overall. Just a thought.

prolactin could be playing a role , would need to get blood work to confirm (I wouldn't go taking caber or anything like that)..

but heres a quick temporary fix that can help out until you get your sleep and recovery back on par..

add 25mg of Winstrol to your TRT
    - this is going to drastically reduce Cortisol . Winstrol is one of the only AAS that block Cortisol from being produced at the adrenal gland itself
    - this is going to lower your SHBG , which in turn is going to make your 200mg of test much more effective and free up a lot more androgens (both Test and DHT) into the blood stream. Androgens help Harden you up and drive glycogen into muscle cells

prolactin could be playing a role , would need to get blood work to confirm (I wouldn't go taking caber or anything like that)..

but heres a quick temporary fix that can help out until you get your sleep and recovery back on par..

add 25mg of Winstrol to your TRT
    - this is going to drastically reduce Cortisol . Winstrol is one of the only AAS that block Cortisol from being produced at the adrenal gland itself
    - this is going to lower your SHBG , which in turn is going to make your 200mg of test much more effective and free up a lot more androgens (both Test and DHT) into the blood stream. Androgens help Harden you up and drive glycogen into muscle cells
    Putting my order in this week for cyp. I will add winstrol to the list and see how it goes. Thanks for the detailed help Gear! I will follow up in this thread once I get everything in order.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Gear, I forgot to ask. Is this 25mg ED or on Pin days only.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Gear, I forgot to ask. Is this 25mg ED or on Pin days only.
    I prefer oral Winny , 25mg every morning upon waking

Thread Information