Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: What are your E levels at on cycle?

Yogi9453 is offline New Member

What are your E levels at on cycle?

I am just curious what your guys E levels usually run at while your on cycle.

I had some issues where I crashed my E2 due to too much aromasin , so I stopped it, and now my E2 has rebounded and is high on bloodwork.

My last bloodwork was 6 days ago, the only three things out of range were:
    Prolactin 1.2 LOW 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 01

Estradiol 63.1 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Testosterone , Serum >1500 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL (Expected obviously)

-My mood has become very erratic, all sorts of emotional issues that just keep getting worse and worse.
    -Problems down south are at an all time high.
    -Oily skin is also at an all time high.

Trying to figure out if these are E sides or what the hell is going on.

Thanks all,

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its going to depend on the cycle .. theres plenty of cycles that can be ran where your E levels are going to end up going down , not up (eg. , if you stacked deca and primo).

the last time I bothered to get my E levels checked on blood work was about 6 years ago. was on a fairly heft cycle of test . my E was in the upper 200s. felt great. not taking an AI.

I now no longer waste my time or $ getting Estrogen levels checked while on cycle. the number on a piece of paper means nothing.. the "normal range" shown on blood work is for "normal" people with natural and normal androgen levels.. that range does not in any way apply to someone using AAS.

if your on doc supervised TRT , the goal of which is to keep all your ranges within normal, then getting E levels checked makes sense . becuase TRT is still a normal level of androgens . but when your blasting AAS and your androgen levels are 20x normal, then nothing else in 'normal range' is really going to apply to you either..

I've seen E2 levels as high as upper 600s on blood work.. and the guy felt great. its because that number doesn't really mean shit when your blasting AAS

if your androgen levels are off the charts (like yours are), then your E levels should be off the charts as well. 63 doesn't seem all that high . but again, its kinda a pointless number that doesn't mean a whole lot imo
    Yogi9453 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Oh yeah ,, the low prolactin can be playing a huge factor in both your mood and your sexual function . were you taking something to lower that when on Deca ?
    Yogi9453 likes this.

Yogi9453 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Oh yeah ,, the low prolactin can be playing a huge factor in both your mood and your sexual function . were you taking something to lower that when on Deca ?
    Yes, I was taking .5mg Caber E3D, which I stopped over a week ago. I read it takes 20 days or so for caber to stop having an effect on prolactin. Any thoughts on this? Perhaps a approx timeline?

Crazy thought, maybe a single pin of deca would help the Prolactin levels come back up? Not sure on the mg, or if this even remotely a good idea. Could cause all sorts of other issues with my current test cycle.
    Last edited by Yogi9453; 10-02-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Thread Information