• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: EQ for cruise?

Huher is offline Associate Member

EQ for cruise?

Hello

Is 500 eq a week with 250 sust good for a cruise between two cycles or is it too much?

Current cycle is 1125mg test e with 500 tren e, eq and sust rest would be 10 weeks and a new cycle would follow that with 1g test 750 deca for 10 weeks than 1g test with 750 eq for 10 weeks (18 weeks at all) then rest again with some test and primo than start again switching compounds. Any thoughts?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    300mg Eq and 150mg test is what I'll often times cruise on (sometimes dropping the test out all together)

750mg per week isn't really a cruise dose imo
    HoldMyBeer and Huher like this.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    300mg Eq and 150mg test is what I'll often times cruise on (sometimes dropping the test out all together)

I really like this idea of dropping the test and just running EQ or primo. Probably just going to run Primo on my next cruise over the holidays.
    GearHeaded likes this.

99JT is offline Member

Did you notice anything from, did you maintain gains, when dropping the test?
    Cam1111 likes this.

What is the reasoning for dropping out the test?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    What is the reasoning for dropping out the test?
    to give my body a break from Androgens all together, Test being mainly an androgen ... (and estrogen, without having to take a shitty AI)..

also test gives me DHT based side effects like a bit of back acne .. when I drop test out completely and just run something like EQ, my skin clears right up.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    to give my body a break from Androgens all together, Test being mainly an androgen ... (and estrogen, without having to take a shitty AI)..

also test gives me DHT based side effects like a bit of back acne .. when I drop test out completely and just run something like EQ, my skin clears right up.
    Does your mood suffer when dropping the test? How long do you drop it for? I’m also prone to back acne, had it my whole life and still do.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Does your mood suffer when dropping the test? How long do you drop it for? I’m also prone to back acne, had it my whole life and still do.
    I've always felt great on no test 'cruises' .. the idea that test is essential as a base is total BS. if you cruise with the right compounds, or even run cycles stacked with the right compounds, test is not needed. as long as your getting proper AR activation, estrogen activation, and DHT activation from compounds your taking other then test, your fine.

the longest I've went without test is about 6 months (that was years ago) .. but running 6-8 week long cruises with no test and just running anabolics, totally fine and felt great and skin cleared up and felt my toxicity levels went down.

of course having said all that , I'm currently just now staring to blast 1850mg of test per week
    Huher likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always felt great on no test 'cruises' .. the idea that test is essential as a base is total BS. if you cruise with the right compounds, or even run cycles stacked with the right compounds, test is not needed. as long as your getting proper AR activation, estrogen activation, and DHT activation from compounds your taking other then test, your fine.

the longest I've went without test is about 6 months (that was years ago) .. but running 6-8 week long cruises with no test and just running anabolics, totally fine and felt great and skin cleared up and felt my toxicity levels went down.

of course having said all that , I'm currently just now staring to blast 1850mg of test per week
    That’s something interesting may be a good idea to do in the summer when I go to the beach or pool. Does your acne completely clear or does it reduce? I get a million clogged pores on my back. My idea of an out of body experience is giving myself an exfoliation and extraction lol.

I could see taking close to 2 grams a week of test. My first cycle capped at 850 and I wasn’t even sure the stuff was working.
    Wannabhuge14 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    That’s something interesting may be a good idea to do in the summer when I go to the beach or pool. Does your acne completely clear or does it reduce? I get a million clogged pores on my back. My idea of an out of body experience is giving myself an exfoliation and extraction lol.

I could see taking close to 2 grams a week of test. My first cycle capped at 850 and I wasn’t even sure the stuff was working.
    no test cruise = acne totally goes away 100%.. skin looks perfect and less 'ruddy' as well . for guys in contest prep I usually pull test out completely about 3 or so weeks out
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    no test cruise = acne totally goes away 100%.. skin looks perfect and less 'ruddy' as well . for guys in contest prep I usually pull test out completely about 3 or so weeks out
    I may have to give that a shot. Back acne has always been an issue for me as well regardless of whether being on steroids or not. I thought I’d most likely never use eq but after this I may have to give it a go on my next cruise.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information