gio2012 is offline New Member

Planning my 3rd cycle and need your advice

Hello everyone,
    I need some help with my 3rd cycle. Just a quick glance back at my 1st and 2nd cycles:
    (They both were exactly the same except for the D-bol I added on the first month of the second cycle)

- 500 mg test e per week for 12 weeks (dbol @ 30mg a day for the first 4 weeks, ONLY FOR THE 2ND CYCLE)
    - Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)
    - HCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days

PCT started 14 days after the 12 weeks and did it with Tamoxifen and Clomid, so I basically followed Austinite's instructions step by step (My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle)

The first two cycles were successful. I did blood tests before and after and everything looked great. However, i was expecting a little more from a test cycle. I only got about 10 pounds of solid muscle after each cycle (after water loss and everything). I am now 37 year of age, 176 pounds at 5.11' (I lost most of what I gained from the first two cycles because I haven't been lifting for the past 10 months), so I was at about 190 pounds 2 month after the end of my first cycle.

My thoughts for the 3rd cycle are to do the same thing I did on the first two, except for maybe upping the test dosage to ~600 mg/week and 50 mg of dbol a day for the first month. I need to bulk up on this cycle. My questions are as follows:

First: what can i do or maybe add to my cycle for more weight to be gained (hoping this cycle to be more successful than the previous two). Can someone steer me in a different direction that I don't know, like maybe something other than test e or maybe a combination, should I add more test, more dbol, ...?

Second: I lost some hair during the first two cycles, anything preventive measures I can take to not loose as much on my third?

Thanks a lot.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    first thing I'd recommend is more food and better training protocols for your 3rd cycle .. 176 at your height is pretty thin (and I'm sure the light weight is not because your shredded at 5% body fat)

next. consider not messing with an AI this time around. its just going to hinder gains.. if you want to add quality size you need more estrogen (heck that could be part of why you lost your gains, you never built quality tissue cause you were keeping your E levels way too low)

for your 2nd cycle ,, running just 4 weeks of Dbol is not enough. you basically took it and then literally pissed away all the gains (ie, water weight).. you need to run it longer and give your body a chance to acclimate

for a third cycle, I'd just repeat your 2nd cycle but do better with it..
    600-800 mg of test for 12 weeks
    50mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks, then 30mg for the next 5 weeks, then 20mg to finish off the cycle

but again,, get the diet and training dialed in. you need better nutrition and quality gains

gio2012 is offline New Member
    Thx for the info GearHeaded,
    I ran the dbol pretty low on my 2nd cycle because i was not sure how my body will react to it. I will sure go longer on it this time and cut down the ai, but will keep it around just in case. I am pretty lean though, not at 5% but pretty close. My goal is 195 pounds after i am done with this cycle (after the loss).
    However, is there anything I can do to decrease the hair loss.

Thanks again

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    hair loss is from the Test converting to DHT .. if your DHT sensitive.. then keep your Test dosage super low , like 150mg, and fill in the gap with test derivative that does not convert heavily to DHT , like EQ. so to get to that 600+mg of test range, you'd run 150mg of test and 500mg of Eq.
    that will keep DHT sides down and thus hair loss to a minimum .

Thread Information