Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Steroids after age 50

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I been doing trees for years.
    Big boring story.

Its hands down the most dangerous occupation you will find. I grew up logging but never had training of any kind in it or climbing.

I taught myself and developed my own methods.

My biggest problem starting out was that people would look at me personally and think, "One guy... This guy.. Is gonna take this enormous tree down and not crush my house then haul it all away? Ya right..."

My only way in was to undercut everyone big time and I wasn't making shit.
    Fast forward a few years and people are evading my eye contact. They see confidence and someone with bigger arms than anyone they know or have seen with veins running down them and quelling all their fears before they can even express them.

They feel insecure to have anyone else do it. Now I get outbid by others and still wind up being chosen.

Success is 99% confidence.

Aside from that my bloodwork naturally was shit.
    I should have never stopped using.
    Being an insecure depressed piss on will kill you quicker than AAS.
    If I had continued living the life I was it was over.

I used to sit in my barn on the attic steps and cry praying God would give me the opportunity to make more of myself. I was trapped in a place I did not belong pissing away potential on a disgusting leech of an ex wife.

AAS was the boost I always needed. Its just one small aspect of the big picture.

Everyone who ever did something new and great was cast out as dangerous and stupid.

We have airplanes, rockets, and lightspeed communication because someone had the balls to put aside safety and make it happen.

Optimization is life.
    If we arent sticking our necks out or taking chances in progression we might as well go back to cave dwelling.

You know, the way you say it makes perfect sense. And that’s how I know that there is no right answer to anything really in regards to how to live your life. I’m a risk taker myself. I consistently do 110-120 on the highway when I’m by myself. I got a fast car that can handle it. I feel calmness come over me. When I was a kid I took a lot of risks, robbed a weed dealer in his own house because he talked to me funny. Gun point, made him and his guys lay on the floor. In other ways I was a pussy. You couldn’t get me to dance at a wedding. I hated going up to girls without being drunk. I had anxiety in big crowds.

I guess what I’m saying is that we all want to feel alive, and sometimes the threshold to do so (for some) is higher. Like those guys who do wing suit sky diving, going around cliffs and jagged rocks at crazy speeds. That’s what makes them feel alive, that’s what makes this bitch of a life worth it to them. Jordan Peterson believes the purpose in life is to make the suffering worth it. That’s a subjective point, and we each have our own beliefs on what that entails. Obviously, here on this forum we all at least share this common goal of achieving physical greatness... some are willing to take more risks than others. Some can take more risks than others. It’s all unique to each individual.
    GearHeaded and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Btw... I made that video after taking down a tree over a mans house who's daughter was raped and murdered by a police officer. She was one of three victims.
    Even ten years later the old mans voice was cracking talking about her.

For a short time I get to know a lot about patrons to my business. Its amazing how many lost someone young who played by all the rules.

You are gonna die. Might as well pursue your interests fearlessly. Be smart but don't get caught up on "what if".
    Test Monsterone and KINGKONG like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Btw... I made that video after taking down a tree over a mans house who's daughter was raped and murdered by a police officer. She was one of three victims.

For a short time I get to know a lot about patrons to my business. Its amazing how many lost someone young who played by all the rules.

You are gonna die. Might as well pursue your interests fearlessly. Be smart but don't get caught up on "what if".
    You’re right on that, there are no guarantees. That’s the worst, when it’s an innocent girl. I watched an episode on ID a while ago where there was a cop serial killer that raped and killed a bunch of girls by pulling them over on the highway. Wonder if it’s the same one?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You’re right on that, there are no guarantees. That’s the worst, when it’s an innocent girl. I watched an episode on ID a while ago where there was a cop serial killer that raped and killed a bunch of girls by pulling them over on the highway. Wonder if it’s the same one?
    No these were at his house and their homes.

Killers name was Moreland
    Girl was Cara Roberts.https://www.kctv5.com/news/former-co...324aebc9a.html
    Test Monsterone likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bottom line..we are all gonna die..it’s the quality of your life that counts to me!
    Obs likes this.

No these were at his house and their homes.

Killers name was Moreland
    Girl was Cara Roberts.https://www.kctv5.com/news/former-co...324aebc9a.html

Btw that’s terrible
    Love to just let dad loose with torch and plyers..kinda glad I didn’t have a daughter would make me crazy I think knowing how I’ve seen people around me treat women ..
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Btw that’s terrible
    Love to just let dad loose with torch and plyers..kinda glad I didn’t have a daughter would make me crazy I think knowing how I’ve seen people around me treat women ..
    Yeah and believe me that father wants to get his hands on that bastard. This case was beyond any reasonable doubt dna in all three cases. Cara had a 3 year old son.
    Would love to tie that cop to a chair and let grandpa have a couple weeks with him.
    KINGKONG likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I been doing trees for years.
    Big boring story.

Its hands down the most dangerous occupation you will find. I grew up logging but never had training of any kind in it or climbing.

I taught myself and developed my own methods.

My biggest problem starting out was that people would look at me personally and think, "One guy... This guy.. Is gonna take this enormous tree down and not crush my house then haul it all away? Ya right..."

My only way in was to undercut everyone big time and I wasn't making shit.
    Fast forward a few years and people are evading my eye contact. They see confidence and someone with bigger arms than anyone they know or have seen with veins running down them and quelling all their fears before they can even express them.

They feel insecure to have anyone else do it. Now I get outbid by others and still wind up being chosen.

Success is 99% confidence.

Aside from that my bloodwork naturally was shit.
    I should have never stopped using.
    Being an insecure depressed piss on will kill you quicker than AAS.
    If I had continued living the life I was it was over.

I used to sit in my barn on the attic steps and cry praying God would give me the opportunity to make more of myself. I was trapped in a place I did not belong pissing away potential on a disgusting leech of an ex wife.

AAS was the boost I always needed. Its just one small aspect of the big picture.

Everyone who ever did something new and great was cast out as dangerous and stupid.

We have airplanes, rockets, and lightspeed communication because someone had the balls to put aside safety and make it happen.

Optimization is life.
    If we arent sticking our necks out or taking chances in progression we might as well go back to cave dwelling.

bad ass video btw and completely agree
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    bad ass video btw and completely agree
    Thanks man I appreciate that a lot. It means a lot. Trying to build a decent channel. It will take a few years.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thanks man I appreciate that a lot. It means a lot. Trying to build a decent channel. It will take a few years.
    the thing that hit me the most was the presentation .. it was 100% sincere and you can tell you meant and felt every word you said . people believe in people who are sincere and believe in what they think . the same message being presented by a goon ass pussy little trembling bitch wouldn't have any effect . your message and demeanor and presentation are spot on accurate
    Cam1111, Obs and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Obs
    the thing that hit me the most was the presentation .. it was 100% sincere and you can tell you meant and felt every word you said . people believe in people who are sincere and believe in what they think . the same message being presented by a goon ass pussy little trembling bitch wouldn't have any effect . your message and demeanor and presentation are spot on accurate
    That means a hell of a lot because thats what I am shooting for.
    I am not an actor, I can only be me.

Obs
    the same message being presented by a goon ass pussy little trembling bitch wouldn't have any effect .
    I gotta k ow who this is btw lol

That means a hell of a lot because thats what I am shooting for.
    I am not an actor, I can only be me.
    Ppl like YOU just the way you are be you...
    Obs likes this.

I gotta k ow who this is btw lol
    people like fake ass liberal politicians that are running for office.. they have some story to tell but you can tell down to their very core of existence they are weak ass little fake people .

where as just some guy that cuts down trees for a living and deals with the real aspects of life has more passion and sincerity and truth and things to share with the world then that fake ass politician ever could
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Ppl like YOU just the way you are be you...
    Oh shit...
    When you read my next thread just know I made it before I saw this lol

Obs
    people like fake ass liberal politicians that are running for office.. they have some story to tell but you can tell down to their very core of existence they are weak ass little fake people .

where as just some guy that cuts down trees for a living and deals with the real aspects of life has more passion and sincerity and truth and things to share with the world then that fake ass politician ever could
    I agree on the libs and thats why I am done hiding.
    I am not trying to offend anyone but I will draw a lot of hate beung myself

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    I took steroids at 20 and my mind aint fucked up
    Lmao!!! Ok

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Lmao!!! Ok
    Shutup charger!
    Family_guy likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Shutup charger!
    Hahahah
    Obs likes this.

KJ63 is offline Junior Member
    How do you get your Dr to give hgh or Deca ? I know some diabetics can get HGH.

at your age steroid use can be beneficial and used to help prevent diseases and anti aging.. just because of your age alone docs can prescribe you Test, Deca, Primo, and HGH (I've had these all prescribed).

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    He ain’t gonna answer you mate apart from the fact it says he’s banned under his name the thread is 4 years old…..
    KJ63, Cornish and Honkey_Kong like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    He ain’t gonna answer you mate apart from the fact it says he’s banned under his name the thread is 4 years old…..
    I miss GH.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information