• 3 Post By Iranon
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: 2nd cycle advice

bigsuperman is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle advice

Male 30 year
    Height- 177cm
    Weight - 160 lbs
    Last cycle - Sustanon 400mg/week and deca 250mg/week in this cycle i gained 22 lbs. After pct i stay on 17 lbs gained.

Now i am planing some lean mass please suggest me

Test enth 500mg/week and deca 300mg/week

Or

Test enth 500mg/week and Primo 300mg/week

Which is best ? i want gain 20lbs minimum
    And which precautions need ?

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuperman View Post
    Male 30 year
    Height- 177cm
    Weight - 160 lbs
    Last cycle - Sustanon 400mg/week and deca 250mg/week in this cycle i gained 22 lbs. After pct i stay on 17 lbs gained.

Now i am planing some lean mass please suggest me

Test enth 500mg/week and deca 300mg/week

Or

Test enth 500mg/week and Primo 300mg/week

Which is best ? i want gain 20lbs minimum
    And which precautions need ?
    Good morning

Well summer coming....

Sustanon 250 + Primo 200 / week

Run more longer than your 400 primo with 200mg / week it's more benefic to my eyes, if your primo are well dosed and diet + training+ sleeping are ok at 200mg it's possible to build some great gain / week

Enanthate or Cypionate give more retention than Sustanon, with why i think it's better with Primo.

Or Primo 100 + Test Propionate or Phenylpropionate 50 to 100mg (start at 50 and see how your react) twice week.

Little extra for week 1-4 or 1-6 depend your how do you feel, and of course if your liver / lipids are ok 20mg Anavar daily.
    bigsuperman likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gear will not allow you to magically to gain 20lbs of muscle in a cycle therefore you can just eat more food.
    Your expectations are unrealistic, your understanding of what gear does for you is flawed.
    Take some time to properly educate yourself on the basics of AAS and the difference between hypertrophy and hyperplasia.
    Also understand more is not always better. If your first cycle was as good as you say, repeat that since it works so well. It doesn’t loose it’s effectiveness because you’ve already done it once.
    almostgone, Iranon, Testie and 2 others like this.

My friends say that if you use deca in every cycle then you face deca dick problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Gear will not allow you to magically to gain 20lbs of muscle in a cycle therefore you can just eat more food.
    Your expectations are unrealistic, your understanding of what gear does for you is flawed.
    Take some time to properly educate yourself on the basics of AAS and the difference between hypertrophy and hyperplasia.
    Also understand more is not always better. If your first cycle was as good as you say, repeat that since it works so well. It doesn’t loose it’s effectiveness because you’ve already done it once.
    My friends say that if you use deca in every cycle then you face deca dick problem.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Tell "your friend" to not worry about it until it happens, and when it does, add on some masteron (or another DHT derivative). Maybe pre-emptively add some P5P and Vitamin E to keep prolactin in check. I don't think they do much in the presence of normal prolactin levels, but do help when it gets elevated (and can likely keep it from elevating in the first place).
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Tell "your friend" to not worry about it until it happens, and when it does, add on some masteron (or another DHT derivative). Maybe pre-emptively add some P5P and Vitamin E to keep prolactin in check. I don't think they do much in the presence of normal prolactin levels, but do help when it gets elevated (and can likely keep it from elevating in the first place).
    You mean
    Test enth 500mg/week
    Deca 250mg/week
    + Masteron ?

Blog Entries
    You mean
    Test enth 500mg/week
    Deca 250mg/week
    + Masteron ?
    That is an option. You don't have to start with the mast if you don't need it. Exact dosages are a matter of debate... Some say let deca do the work and run it higher than test, others say run just enough deca to get the joint benefits, let test do the work. In either case, mast is in place to control sides, not necessarily as the work horse itself.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    In either case, mast is in place to control sides, not necessarily as the work horse itself.
    I am far and away from being any kind of "expert"; I have sadly been a product of "bro science" and self-experimentation; but I have enjoyed the ride thus far.

As far as the Mast goes: I have run it at micro dosages of as little as 1/2cc per week (I know... It will do absolutely nothing for you at that minimal dose...), but it has completely kept me gyno free; I haven't even had any tenderness in my nipples when I run it like that.

So you should heed .357's advice, and run your Mast purely as a counter to the adverse effects.

Good luck brother...!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot; make sure that your diet is on point, which most members here would tell you that yours isn't... I love that comment. I mean, are we a drugs forum or not? I understand the importance of diet and how it directly correlates with gains, but I can't help but laugh every time I read advice about taking less AAS and focusing more on your food... These instances always conjure the image in my mind of the responder tapping out this instruction, and then injecting 3cc in his ass. I love it...!!!
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 04-09-2023 at 11:50 AM.
    Cylon357 and RigPig like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    How much time ago was the first cycle?
    Iranon, XnavyHMCS and RigPig like this.

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    How much time ago was the first cycle?
    Last injection on 14 November,2022

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Your friends are stupid and you shouldn't listen to them.

You can have "deca dick" even on your first use of a 19-nor steroid . The idea is to counter the problems stemming from a 19-nor steroid by either using much more testosterone or you introduce a DHT derivative steroid. The common mentality now a days is to take a dose of test that's a little higher than TRT and let the other steroids do the heavy lifting (since they're better at specific tasks). That will leave you less susceptible to some of the side effects.

I'm not giving you any recommendation at all to take any steroid. In fact, somebody as unknowledgeable as you shouldn't be taking any steroids. And in fact at 160lbs (after a cycle of gear), if that's any indicator to you at all that you have no business doing steroids, I don't know what is. You obviously don't know how to eat and train.

These aren't magic pills that do the work for you and even if you do them as "safely as possible," they're still harmful to your body and can seriously fvuk it up permanently.
    tlaloc and almostgone like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro it's only your 2nd cycle! No need to be stacking at this point.You are only going to gain so much on a cycle so keep it simple.Keep running test only until you get at a sticking point then add something else.DIET is key no matter wat your running and quit listening to your friends.
    tlaloc, Iranon, RigPig and 1 others like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    deca dick is real and a motherfucker.
    Honkey_Kong and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    I am far and away from being any kind of "expert"; I have sadly been a product of "bro science" and self-experimentation; but I have enjoyed the ride thus far.

As far as the Mast goes: I have run it at micro dosages of as little as 1/2cc per week (I know... It will do absolutely nothing for you at that minimal dose...), but it has completely kept me gyno free; I haven't even had any tenderness in my nipples when I run it like that.

So you should heed .357's advice, and run your Mast purely as a counter to the adverse effects.

Good luck brother...!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot; make sure that your diet is on point, which most members here would tell you that yours isn't... I love that comment. I mean, are we a drugs forum or not? I understand the importance of diet and how it directly correlates with gains, but I can't help but laugh every time I read advice about taking less AAS and focusing more on your food... These instances always conjure the image in my mind of the responder tapping out this instruction, and then injecting 3cc in his ass. I love it...!!!
    A little mast goes a long way for me, with regard to estrogen control and positive mental feel. Now, if it would just leave my lipids alone...

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    You already took too much gear for your 1st cycle. Just do the same cycle again. Definitely do not take any more gear.

How long was the first cycle?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5’10” and 160lbs after cycling…. Please stop now and work on diet and training. This is a joke….
    Cuz and tlaloc like this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    160lbs after a cycle at 5'10'' and now you want to up the dose? Wow.

Many times I hate the internet.

What is your diet in detail?

What is your training split in detail?

You have no business using steroids at this time, maybe in 3 years, maybe.
    tlaloc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    5’10” and 160lbs after cycling…. Please stop now and work on diet and training. This is a joke….
    Height- 5’8”

Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    160lbs after a cycle at 5'10'' and now you want to up the dose? Wow.

Many times I hate the internet.

What is your diet in detail?

What is your training split in detail?

You have no business using steroids at this time, maybe in 3 years, maybe.
    Height 5’8”

Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    You already took too much gear for your 1st cycle. Just do the same cycle again. Definitely do not take any more gear.

How long was the first cycle?
    12 week

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    5'8'' and 138lbs before your cycle.

Steroids are not the answer for you at this time, possibly in three or four years. You need to focus on how you eat, train, sleep, be consistent, learn ect.
    tlaloc, songdog and Honkey_Kong like this.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    400MG of Sustanon would have been PLENTY. Drop the Deca and repeat the cycle using Sust only.

Dont fuck with Primo or Deca, its not going to add a lot and you are just going to damage your body even more for no good reason.

If your hell bent and "making more gainz" this time around, extend the cycle by 1 month, it will be safer than taking all this extra bullshit that only a Pro whos carreer depends on muscle size and has accepted the consequences should be messing with.

Any gym bro should stick to Test only and maybe a few orals. Trust me, all this other stuff isnt worth it if your just a gym bro. I been there and done that and regret taking Primo, EQ, Deca and Tren . Test, anavar and Dbol are the only ones I do not regret.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    400MG of Sustanon would have been PLENTY. Drop the Deca and repeat the cycle using Sust only.

Dont fuck with Primo or Deca, its not going to add a lot and you are just going to damage your body even more for no good reason.

If your hell bent and "making more gainz" this time around, extend the cycle by 1 month, it will be safer than taking all this extra bullshit that only a Pro whos carreer depends on muscle size and has accepted the consequences should be messing with.

Any gym bro should stick to Test only and maybe a few orals. Trust me, all this other stuff isnt worth it if your just a gym bro. I been there and done that and regret taking Primo, EQ, Deca and Tren. Test, anavar and Dbol are the only ones I do not regret.
    You recommend orals over nandrolone or primo

Can’t agree with that one.

Anyway OP , sounds like you need some protein and carbs first and foremost otherwise you wont see much benefit from a test cycle other than a strength boost and some water weight, gotta eat to grow
    Cylon357 and almostgone like this.

Thread Information