• 1 Post By King_ragnar
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Test E and deca cycle

King_ragnar is offline New Member

Test E and deca cycle

Hello guys, i will need your help for a cycle i am planning to do after summer. First if all i am 28 and i am working out about 10 years, i have done 2 more cycles (Test E only cycles) i wanted to try the famous Test and deca cycle to bulk a bit what's your opinion??

12 weeks cycle:

1-10 week
    Test E 500mg (250 +250 2 days a week)
    Deca 300mg (1 day a week)

11-12 week
    Only test E 500mg (250 +250 2 days a week)

I will use Arimidex 0,5mg every other day (If i really needed)
    i will use proviron 25-50mg every day (for deca dick)

Pct with Clomid and Nolva

i'd like to see your opinion, thank you in advance
    if you can also tell me anything about supplement to use in the cycle it would really helps me
    lundgren likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You could pin 150mg of deca with each test dose instead of just doing it once a week.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    deca dick is real as I always say, I would never touch that shit again.
    that being said, I agree above. split dose to include with the 2 test shots weekly.

what are your current stats OP?
    Testie and Honkey_Kong like this.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds pretty tired and true.

I wouldn't start with adex at that does and frequency, .5 2x/week is a good starting point, you can assess from there.

If you're training and diet are dialed in you should be GTG.
    Positiveweight likes this.

Positiveweight is offline New Member
    That's really funny I was almost planning the exact same cycle!

Like said above. It's a pretty tried and true method that the classic era used a lot!!

Prolactin increase from Deca is what causes Deca dick. Keeping it in line with aromatizing inhibitors and using Cabergoline when needed can, on paper take care of Deca dick.

Deca dick is obviously more prone when you use higher doses. So keeping it on 300 or under is a safe dosage to help keep the likelihood of Deca dick away.

That's all I got for input. Good luck.
    Bye

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King_ragnar View Post
    Hello guys, i will need your help for a cycle i am planning to do after summer. First if all i am 28 and i am working out about 10 years, i have done 2 more cycles (Test E only cycles) i wanted to try the famous Test and deca cycle to bulk a bit what's your opinion??

12 weeks cycle:

1-10 week

11-12 week

if you can also tell me anything about supplement to use in the cycle it would really helps me

12 weeks cycle:

1-10 week

11-12 week

Hello,

200mg Deca 400mg test are a good spot if it's your first time with deca (if your gear are well dosed)

Start with 25 mg Proviron and if you have some side effect from Deca up to 25mg morning 25mg evening

With good diet this cycle are awesome for bulking

Take care
    King_ragnar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Hello,

200mg Deca 400mg test are a good spot if it's your first time with deca (if your gear are well dosed)

Start with 25 mg Proviron and if you have some side effect from Deca up to 25mg morning 25mg evening

With good diet this cycle are awesome for bulking

Take care
    Thank you so much, i really appreciate it
    lundgren likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m going to go against the grain here…. Deca is gold just run low test with high Deca and you won’t have issues, currently I’m on 260mg test and 750mg Deca no ai or prolactin inhibitor. As a rule I don’t run cycles that require ancillaries as they crush your gains and are not healthy to take frequently. High estrogen from test is what opens the door for problems with prolactin. I challenge anyone to try things this way. More test than Deca is old school bs.
    Honkey_Kong and King_ragnar like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I really wouldn't bother taking more than like 250mg of test e per week and bumping up the deca to like 400-600mg per week. I'm of the belief that these other steroids were developed because they're better than test at specific tasks. So let them do the heavy lifting.

And really, you probably won't need an AI (still have the adex on hand). 25-50mg per day of proviron will help with yourself downstairs while on deca.

But really, if you want to have a successful bulk, you have to eat like somebody at the weight you want to be eats.

Thank you guys for your advices, so if i manage to find deca i will do 400mg per week and i will use 250mg of test, 25-50mg proviron and i will have adex if i really needed it, yeah when i start my cycle i will almost double up my calories, last year i was eating around 3500-3700 when i was on test only
    lundgren likes this.

Thank you guys for your advices, so if i manage to find deca i will do 400mg per week and i will use 250mg of test, 25-50mg proviron and i will have adex if i really needed it, yeah when i start my cycle i will almost double up my calories, last year i was eating around 3500-3700 when i was on test only
    I'll tell you this much at 250mg of test per week and taking 25-50mg of proviron , I'd be willing to bet money that you won't need any adex. But still you should have it just in case.
    King_ragnar likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Being someone who likes nandrolone decanoate for the properties of the compound as far as gains when combined with test but not the sides, I choose to use NPP instead and have very little sides, that’s just what has worked for me and it seems for whatever reason the shorter ester makes me feel a bit more energetic as well
    King_ragnar likes this.

I would like to ask one more question, if i dont find deca should i stack test E 400mg with proviron 25-50mg?? they told me that i can stack proviron to help me with my cycle, what is your opinion??

I would like to ask one more question, if i dont find deca should i stack test E 400mg with proviron 25-50mg?? they told me that i can stack proviron to help me with my cycle, what is your opinion??
    I really wouldn't bother with the proviron if you're just going to do test E. I mean, it's not exactly going to do much for you as far as effects go. The reason I'd suggest it if you're taking a 19nor steroid is that the DHT derivative would help with deca (or tren ) dick and proviron is well tolerated. Test itself aromatizes to DHT. So really the only benefit I see you getting from it is as an aromatase inhibitor. And at 400mg of test, I don't really think that is necessary.
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I really wouldn't bother with the proviron if you're just going to do test E. I mean, it's not exactly going to do much for you as far as effects go. The reason I'd suggest it if you're taking a 19nor steroid is that the DHT derivative would help with deca (or tren) dick and proviron is well tolerated. Test itself aromatizes to DHT. So really the only benefit I see you getting from it is as an aromatase inhibitor. And at 400mg of test, I don't really think that is necessary.
    Thank yoy brother for your answer, so it's waste of money to use proviron with only test E and only 400mg

Also do you know guys any legit online store which can send stuff in europe??

Thank yoy brother for your answer, so it's waste of money to use proviron with only test E and only 400mg
    I wouldn't say necessarily that it's a waste of money. There are guys who take it with their TRT and love the boost it gives them sexually. I'm just saying I wouldn't bother with it if I wasn't taking a 19nor steroid .

Also do you know guys any legit online store which can send stuff in europe??
    Dude this isn't a source board. And since you asked that in here, if somebody solicits you with gear, assume it's a scam.

wellshii is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’m going to go against the grain here…. Deca is gold just run low test with high Deca and you won’t have issues, currently I’m on 260mg test and 750mg Deca no ai or prolactin inhibitor. As a rule I don’t run cycles that require ancillaries as they crush your gains and are not healthy to take frequently. High estrogen from test is what opens the door for problems with prolactin. I challenge anyone to try things this way. More test than Deca is old school bs.
    How are your dht levels on that deca dose and now low dht symptoms aka deca dick?

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    How are your dht levels on that deca dose and now low dht symptoms aka deca dick?
    If he's on 260mg of test per week, he's got more DHT than he would have made naturally if he wasn't on gear.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If he's on 260mg of test per week, he's got more DHT than he would have made naturally if he wasn't on gear.
    Man, this is spot on.

Thread Information