Thaughts of a cruise

Im on week 5 of
    Turinabol /mast/ tren e /test e
    Cycle planned for 10 weeks.
    Doasege are low
    Test and tren 150mg/w each for 10 weeks
    Mast 100 mg eod started from week 3 till the end
    Tbol 40 mg ed for weeks 1-7
    Thinking on staying on test e only 150 mg ew for 10 more weeks after the cycle ends. then blast for 8 weeks short easter than proper pct...
    Any tips ?do u think i should start hcg from now ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    10 weeks at only 150mg of test is too long of a cruise and too low of a dosage imo. your basically suppressing yourself for that whole time for no apparent benefits. your levels are going to be no different then a Natty at that dosage , your basically suppressing yourself just to be "natty" .

I'd shorten the cruise to 6 weeks and add an anabolic to that cruise, like 300mg of Primo
    Dgs59 likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    10 weeks at only 150mg of test is too long of a cruise and too low of a dosage imo. your basically suppressing yourself for that whole time for no apparent benefits. your levels are going to be no different then a Natty at that dosage , your basically suppressing yourself just to be "natty" .

I'd shorten the cruise to 6 weeks and add an anabolic to that cruise, like 300mg of Primo
    *Not trying to hijack thread*

Could you also cruise using deca as your anabolic instead of primo? If so, what dose would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    *Not trying to hijack thread*

Could you also cruise using deca as your anabolic instead of primo? If so, what dose would you recommend?
    yes, 250mg a week would be sufficient . in fact thats a dosage you can stay on as a therapeutic dosage nearly year round if you wanted to.

BUT , if you were going to use Deca for a cruise and your cruise is only say 6 weeks, then you'd want to start the Deca a couple weeks before your begin your cruise (because its such a long ester .. I do this with EQ as well), or simply cruise using NPP instead

yes, 250mg a week would be sufficient . in fact thats a dosage you can stay on as a therapeutic dosage nearly year round if you wanted to.

BUT , if you were going to use Deca for a cruise and your cruise is only say 6 weeks, then you'd want to start the Deca a couple weeks before your begin your cruise (because its such a long ester .. I do this with EQ as well), or simply cruise using NPP instead
    That was going to be my next question. Is primo your favorite anabolic ? I’ve seen you recommend cruising on it in quite a few threads.

That was going to be my next question. Is primo your favorite anabolic? I’ve seen you recommend cruising on it in quite a few threads.
    its my favorite anabolic for a cruise or off cycle phase. the reason I like it so much for a cruise is because it has no androgenic effects and when taking it you don't feel like your on anything at all (if you've done enough cycles over the years you often times get tired of that being "on" feeling). so its a nice break.. but its awesome at up regulating protein synthesis (probably better then any AAS) and your going to retain muscle, or even build muscle, relatively easily even in a calorie deficit.
    balance and Family_guy like this.

its my favorite anabolic for a cruise or off cycle phase. the reason I like it so much for a cruise is because it has no androgenic effects and when taking it you don't feel like your on anything at all (if you've done enough cycles over the years you often times get tired of that being "on" feeling). so its a nice break.. but its awesome at up regulating protein synthesis (probably better then any AAS) and your going to retain muscle, or even build muscle, relatively easily even in a calorie deficit.
    I make my own gear and I’ve been going back and forth on whether or not it’d be worth it to invest in a large order of primo I’d be interested in using it year round with a few blasts throughout. Can you explain how it’s able to build tissue even in a caloric deficit?

I make my own gear and I’ve been going back and forth on whether or not it’d be worth it to invest in a large order of primo I’d be interested in using it year round with a few blasts throughout. Can you explain how it’s able to build tissue even in a caloric deficit?
    I'm not an expert by any means on 'brewing' and making gear .. however I do know that with Primo their are quite a few extra steps needed compared to brewing test. its a bit more complicated and involved. thats part of why its more pricey as well. so you may want to research that before making a raw powder purchase.

Primo partitions nutrients and unregulates protein synthesis to such a degree, that your body (mainly muscle cells) are able to do a lot with very little..
    if you normally need 200g of protein per day , when on Primo you could get by with only say 125g. it increases protein efficiency a ton.

this is also why Primo is sometimes given to pre mature born infants (who are barely taking in any nutrition). to stimulate growth and nutrient efficiency

I'm not an expert by any means on 'brewing' and making gear .. however I do know that with Primo their are quite a few extra steps needed compared to brewing test. its a bit more complicated and involved. thats part of why its more pricey as well. so you may want to research that before making a raw powder purchase.

Primo partitions nutrients and unregulates protein synthesis to such a degree, that your body (mainly muscle cells) are able to do a lot with very little..
    if you normally need 200g of protein per day , when on Primo you could get by with only say 125g. it increases protein efficiency a ton.

this is also why Primo is sometimes given to pre mature born infants (who are barely taking in any nutrition). to stimulate growth and nutrient efficiency
    As always, thanks for the helpful info. I’ve heard that primo can be difficult to get to hold but I’ll take the risk being that it’s much much cheaper.

Paganini is offline Junior Member
    Ok sounds good the primo..
    What to u think of some hcg durring a cruise..just for not lossing the balls betwin cycles
    What dose of hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paganini View Post
    Ok sounds good the primo..
    What to u think of some hcg durring a cruise..just for not lossing the balls betwin cycles
    What dose of hcg ?
    If you’re injecting exogenous test and want to keep the scrote hanging low then you should always be on hcg as well. 250iu twice per week is standard.

I personally like to just blast HCG a couple times per year , 1500iu a week for 3-4 weeks
    Paganini likes this.

Paganini is offline Junior Member
    How do u split 1500 2 shots/w?

Quote Originally Posted by Paganini View Post
    How do u split 1500 2 shots/w?
    500iu 3x per week
    Paganini likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member

Thaughts of a cruise

I have been cruising test C 160mg and
    primo E 350mg for about two months and must say it’s seams to be an excellent cruise combo for me. Previously I was cruising similar doses but swapped the primo for NPP at same dose as I had joint issues (elbow issues) at the time. Both npp and primo with low trt test worked really well, ideally I would use primo and reserve the NPP if joints become bothersome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded and Paganini like this.

Thread Information