Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Please check my cycle

Please check my cycle

32 yrs old
    6'7 245 16%
    10+ years training

This will be my third cycle, but my first in almost 5 years. First two were test-e, then test p.

Test E 250 mg eod week 1-12
    Dbol 25mg 2x day week 1-6
    NAC 1200 mg/day week 1-10
    hcg 500 iu/week week 1-14
    Nolva 10mg/day week 1-14

Pct 2 weeks after last test pin
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

my goal is to add as much strength as possible while executing a successful pct and be completing recovering and performing well by mid march.
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 10-06-2019 at 06:37 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    looks pretty standard ..

I'd run the HCG up until week 14

also your daily dose of Arimidex is WAY too high . especially if your trying to gain as much strength as possible , you'll need as much estrogen as you can tolerate . Running low dose Nolva would be a better option, that way you can elevate estrogen levels to maximize strength and size, but simply blunt some receptors . AI's are generally a big hindrance to strength and size gains
    djnuffsaid and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Agree with GH.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    looks pretty standard ..

I'd run the HCG up until week 14

also your daily dose of Arimidex is WAY too high . especially if your trying to gain as much strength as possible , you'll need as much estrogen as you can tolerate . Running low dose Nolva would be a better option, that way you can elevate estrogen levels to maximize strength and size, but simply blunt some receptors . AI's are generally a big hindrance to strength and size gains
    Thats great info, thanks. I’ll run the hcg out to week 14. I’ll run the nolva instead, what should I dose it at? Also would there be an increased risk of gyno or other sides with this protocol? Thanks in advance.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Thats great info, thanks. I’ll run the hcg out to week 14. I’ll run the nolva instead, what should I dose it at? Also would there be an increased risk of gyno or other sides with this protocol? Thanks in advance.
    Well theres actually less chance of gyno with the Nolva in there.. AI's don't generally prevent gyno for those that are prone to it. Nolva on the other hand as a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) is going to bind to receptors in breast tissue and blunt them from E2 specifically.

10-20mg per day of Nolva will do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Well theres actually less chance of gyno with the Nolva in there.. AI's don't generally prevent gyno for those that are prone to it. Nolva on the other hand as a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) is going to bind to receptors in breast tissue and blunt them from E2 specifically.

10-20mg per day of Nolva will do the trick.
    Wow. Thanks for the info, it is greatly appreciated. I ran dex with both my other cycles and was fairly pleased with the results, but I think it may have stunted my gains some.

One last question: if I start at 10mg/day, am I to just monitor standard e2 sides in order to judge whether or not I want to bump it to 15-20mg/day? Thanks

Thread Information