• 7 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Is natty cruise not worth it?

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Is natty cruise not worth it?

A question in regards to low dose test only cruise for 10-12 weeks, I want to cruise only to avoid PCT and jump into another blast in 12 weeks, what do you guys think of

- 250mg only test per week for 12 weeks before a blast?
    - 150mg only test per week for 12 weeks before a blast?

Without Primo..

Is it not worth it? The only thing right now I want is to get away with doing 1 PCT instead of 2 this year.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    A question in regards to low dose test only cruise for 10-12 weeks, I want to cruise only to avoid PCT and jump into another blast in 12 weeks, what do you guys think of

- 250mg only test per week for 12 weeks before a blast?
    - 150mg only test per week for 12 weeks before a blast?

Without Primo..

Is it not worth it? The only thing right now I want is to get away with doing 1 PCT instead of 2 this year.
    Why are you set on waiting 12 weeks? Why not wait 4?
    Dgs59, Obs and Cylon357 like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Why are you set on waiting 12 weeks? Why not wait 4?
    I have few business commitments December/January/February and possible March (jumping into a startup) means I will be traveling a lot mostly every other week. Staying mostly in hotels, so things are going to be so slow for me with more focus on business. During PCT I go mood swings and so much other shit, I feel that this is not the right time to do PCT putting our startup at risk and if I go without cruise I will losing so much what I worked for. Test brings the best out of me always but on the other hand I don't want to go full-on cruise or shorter cruise because I know I will be slacking in gym so there is no point. Does that make sense?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    It depends on your plans and desires man.
    Personally I dont know why anyone wouldn't blast and cruise if they wanted unnatural mass.

But if you are gonna have kids or dont wish to be on trt the rest of your life, you may want to pct.

Personally it was a no brainer for me.
    I was done having kids and just wanted mass.

I think the "trt for life" may scare some people but I was protecting what? My test levels were in the low 400's. Why the hell wouldnt I want high end test levels the rest of my life?

Pros of blast and cruise:
    More mass
    Easier maitenance
    Sex drive optimal
    No swings that alter the course of your actions much
    Less money spent on pct

Cons:
    Decreased or loss of spermatogenesis
    Lifetime trt risk goes up

Pros of cycling:
    Less chance of loss of spermatogenesis
    Less chance of trt for life

Cons of cycling:
    Mass lost
    Money lost
    Time lost
    Hormonal crashes likely
    Sex drive bottoming out
    Depression risk increases

The way I see it when you take AAS to begin with its like unprotected sex. You better have a strong pull out game if you are even just cycling because you may knock her up and be married to trt even withou blasting and cruising.

So why screw around?
    Unless you want kids or are scared of having optimal test levels the rest of your life.... Sign your name on the dotted line and enlist for life.

I have never met someone who said trt is ruining their life. Hell, I never heard anyone not sing it praise.

AAS is for those who wanted to exceed natural limits enough to risk these things anyway. So optimize it.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Personally I dont know why anyone wouldn't blast and cruise if they wanted unnatural mass.

But if you are gonna have kids or dont wish to be on trt the rest of your life, you may want to pct.
    Well put man, thank you.
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I have few business commitments December/January/February and possible March (jumping into a startup) means I will be traveling a lot mostly every other week. Staying mostly in hotels, so things are going to be so slow for me with more focus on business. During PCT I go mood swings and so much other shit, I feel that this is not the right time to do PCT putting our startup at risk and if I go without cruise I will losing so much what I worked for. Test brings the best out of me always but on the other hand I don't want to go full-on cruise or shorter cruise because I know I will be slacking in gym so there is no point. Does that make sense?
    utilizing a bit of EQ during that long cruise phase could be beneficial.. it will add quite a bit of anabolic load to your cruise, keep you retaining muscle mass, and you don't have to mess with injecting it very often cause of its long half life (maybe every 10 days or so)
    Dgs59 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Im gonna give you some real simple advice just start trt, pct is a waste of time if you’re going to do more than 1-2 cycles

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    utilizing a bit of EQ during that long cruise phase could be beneficial.. it will add quite a bit of anabolic load to your cruise, keep you retaining muscle mass, and you don't have to mess with injecting it very often cause of its long half life (maybe every 10 days or so)
    Hey thanks, How much do you think should be utilised? On 250 test a week? And on that long cruise do I still divide my weekly test dose? 125mg 2x?

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im gonna give you some real simple advice just start trt, pct is a waste of time if you’re going to do more than 1-2 cycles
    Right to the point love it

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Personally it was a no brainer for me.
    I was done having kids and just wanted mass.

I think the "trt for life" may scare some people but I was protecting what? My test levels were in the low 400's. Why the hell wouldnt I want high end test levels the rest of my life?

Pros of blast and cruise:
    More mass
    Easier maitenance
    Sex drive optimal
    No swings that alter the course of your actions much
    Less money spent on pct

Cons:
    Decreased or loss of spermatogenesis
    Lifetime trt risk goes up

Pros of cycling:
    Less chance of loss of spermatogenesis
    Less chance of trt for life

Cons of cycling:
    Mass lost
    Money lost
    Time lost
    Hormonal crashes likely
    Sex drive bottoming out
    Depression risk increases

The way I see it when you take AAS to begin with its like unprotected sex. You better have a strong pull out game if you are even just cycling because you may knock her up and be married to trt even withou blasting and cruising.

So why screw around?
    Unless you want kids or are scared of having optimal test levels the rest of your life.... Sign your name on the dotted line and enlist for life.

I have never met someone who said trt is ruining their life. Hell, I never heard anyone not sing it praise.

AAS is for those who wanted to exceed natural limits enough to risk these things anyway. So optimize it.
    Damned.... Who wrote this superb comment for u, scatty? . For sure it was not u..

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Dgs59 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Damned.... Who wrote this superb comment for u, scatty? . For sure it was not u..

I was drunk.
    Dgs59 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I was drunk.
    Makes sense

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-08-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Makes sense

I know. My sober shit is way better.
    How are you pikachu?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Hey thanks, How much do you think should be utilised? On 250 test a week? And on that long cruise do I still divide my weekly test dose? 125mg 2x?
    I would pin 500mg of EQ every 10 days or so.. after that gets going after a couple weeks you could easily drop the test down to just one pin per week as well (for convenience). I find that stable levels of test are not as necessary when there is a background anabolic in there like EQ or Primo
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I would pin 500mg of EQ every 10 days or so.. after that gets going after a couple weeks you could easily drop the test down to just one pin per week as well (for convenience). I find that stable levels of test are not as necessary when there is a background anabolic in there like EQ or Primo
    Hey cheers for the advice and also thanks for shading light on stable test levels ( this is what I was worried about)

Thread Information