• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Best way to split of proviron dosage

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Best way to split of proviron dosage

How do you guys split your proviron dosage up. 2x a day, 3x, 4x?. I know the half like is roughly 6 hours.

I got some ugl proviron coming and the pills are 50 mg each. I want to take 50 mg a day. Was actually going to start at 25 a day but that might be too hard. I'm pretty sure the pills are capsules with the powder in them so how's the best way to split that up evenly through the day?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you could easily just get by running all 50mg at one dose per day . the way proviron works is by lowering SHBG and freeing up androgens in the blood stream, its these androgens that get freed up that are going to be doing most the work (not the proviron itself),, so you don't really need to concern yourself with trying to maintain high blood levels of it all day long. just take your one dose and then the downstream effects will happen
    Wyatt 88 and Family_guy like this.

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    I started my cycle today and will take it Daily in 1 dosage of 50mg.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You can do it any way you want. Split or just taken all in one dose. I prefer one dose and I do mine in the morning.

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member
    Why current day protocols for beginners do not include proviron any longer?

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    You can do it any way you want. Split or just taken all in one dose. I prefer one dose and I do mine in the morning.
    Sounds good guys when did u start noticing and feeling it

Quote Originally Posted by zigzagzig View Post
    mainly because of the negative DHT side effects ,, if your prone to hair loss, acne, prostate issues, insomnia , etc.. then Proviron is going to make that all worse by significantly elevating DHT levels .
    also, Proviron is not anabolic . so your enhancing all these possible negative side effects without getting much gain from it.

of course there are also potential positives that come from elevated androgens . better erection quality, more muscle fullness, more strength and aggression in the gym etc..
    its also good to use if you've been running Deca for awhile and have low sex drive from the Deca (which lowers DHT) or have "deca dick"

so it can enhance your cycle . but not build muscle directly.. you have to know if your DHT sensitive or not though.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-08-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    Family_guy and zigzagzig like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Sounds good guys when did u start noticing and feeling it
    there is no "muscle building" feeling you get from it . you don't get pumped and swole from it , like you would from dbol . theres no water retention (which can aide in strength and performance) . its mainly androgenic side effects you get from it.. and that takes about 2 weeks for DHT levels to elevate (after SHBG has declined)..

so you'll get a little more muscle hardness, less water retention, and some aggressiveness in the gym, and better libido and erections (unless your using an AI and keep estrogen too low)

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzagzig View Post
    Because it’s not really all that great of a compound a compound for the price.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Because it’s not really all that great of a compound a compound for the price.
    there is a reason why proviron is often times listed on sites that sell it with the AI's,, because its over priced and they want to keep their high mark up over priced crap in one area.. for the price of a little arimidex and proviorn, I can mega dose some Deca and get all the gains
    i_SLAM_cougars and zigzagzig like this.

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member
    Thanks GH. Great explanation.

Thread Information