gjoney_b is offline New Member

new cycle

this going to be my 4th cycle
    1st - 500mg test no AI
    2nd - 500mg test , 600mg boldenon .5 adex mon/thur
    3rd - 1g test .5 adex eod

all the cycles lasted like 12-14wks and inbetween like 3 months off

4th cycle im planning
    2x test , 2x deca , 2x masteron .. no AI, no caber , no orals and run for a longer period trying to add some real size and just for some caution 10mg nolva eod
    I would like to incorporate like HGH on training days maybe 2 IU morning and 2IU pre w, and train only 3x p/w absolute heavy

Thoughts ?
    Last edited by gjoney_b; 10-09-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Sorry but what are your dosages for this cycle? Also what kind of gains did u see from 500mg to 1g a week test ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I think test, deca , mast , with 4iu of HGH added in is a solid plan (as well as leaving out the AI's and Caber)

however, in regards to training I'm more of a high frequency advocate.. training heavy only 3x per week is fine, but I'd add in 1-2 lighter high volume days to that as well

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Sorry but what are your dosages for this cycle? Also what kind of gains did u see from 500mg to 1g a week test ?
    Dosages standard mg/l pinned mon/thur 500mg test, deca (if it is 300mg id pin it twice so 600mg and 200mg masteron

As for the 1g test cycle
    I felt the best physically also mentally, I loved it and I Gained alot of water weight, only first 2-3 wks i got bloated then it stabilized,;
    Gains, sex drive, libido, mood everything u can think of was positive only first 2-3 wkks i had like cardio edema bcus of the water weight my heart was pounding before sleep as if id taken clen

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I think test, deca , mast , with 4iu of HGH added in is a solid plan (as well as leaving out the AI's and Caber)

however, in regards to training I'm more of a high frequency advocate.. training heavy only 3x per week is fine, but I'd add in 1-2 lighter high volume days to that as well
    I might switch plans after 2 months do push/pull/legs/rest and change and mix the volume and intensity.. as long as my strength progresses and eat alot of food, Affirmation, Roger That

Thread Information