• 1 Post By anabolictheviking
  • 2 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Aromasin and Arimidex -SOME DOUBTS

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member

Aromasin and Arimidex -SOME DOUBTS

Arimidex comes in 1 mg tablets, right; half a tablet would be 0.5 mg correct? But here is the question, and 0.25 mg of Arimidex ??

Half a tablet of Aromasin is 12.5 mg. Because an entire tablet is 25 mg

Administration of these aromatase inhibitors in the cycle. Should it be every other day, or only every 3 days
    ?
    Last edited by ryanfisher; 10-12-2019 at 10:12 AM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    Arimidex comes in 1 mg tablets, right; half a tablet would be 0.5 mg correct? But here is the question, and 0.25 mg of Arimidex ??
    Thats correct. And a quarter tablet is .25

i_SLAM_cougarsi, thanks for replying!

Why do some use Arimidex 0.5 mg in the cycle, and other steroid users opt for 0.25 mg?

Are these dosages effective? Is 1 mg anastrozole considered harmful in cycles?

.. So I would like to know how experienced steroid users have found that 0.5 to 0.25 mg of arimidex is a proper dose ... I hear a lot out there: -Don't take AI in your cycle that you will fuck your winnings !! Nowadays I run my cycle only with Nolvadex - but I confess that I am a little apprehensive ...
    Last edited by ryanfisher; 10-12-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Technically you’re supposed to get your E2 checked during cycle to see if the adex/aromasin is working...you adjust your dose accordingly if your E is high on cycle and you’re taking .25 adex eod then bump it to .5 and so on....

CUZ

Thanks for answering warrior.

Do you think a mid-cycle test is required for (sensitive or ultrasensitive E2)? Hearing that the basic E2 exam is not so accurate for us men

As long as I think I'm within range of E2, I may be above range. Just over the limit is not too big for many people, but some are overly sensitive and "prone to gynecomastia"; so just as I am not super experienced, I would need to keep an eye on it - getting a sensitive E2 panel. ?

anabolictheviking is offline New Member
    Wait for us to answer before writing more questions.
    Quester likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    A lot of people here just won't run an adex or aromasin (spelling?) unless they start getting gyno symptoms (they block the conversion of test to estrogen). You were told earlier how to dose it. Due to their half lives adex is EOD and asin is ED. Sensitive estrogen is fine unless you're taking tren
    Other people will run a SERM (such as tamoxifen ) so the estrogen does get converted, but cant bind to the breast tissue and cause gyno regardless. Idk what the dosing is for that, it's ED, probably 10mg
    Or what I do because I don't like dealing with this crap, don't want to pay money for the bloodwork, and get estrogen sides easily: just run TrT test, and run other compounds that don't aromatize so you don't have to deal w it
    It would help next time to phrase your question more generally, such as "I dont want to risk estrogen side effects, how should I go about using an AI?" A series of questions like that will take a very long time to get to the answer you're looking for

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Depends on the cycle IMO

I really changed my mind on needing an Ai on every cycle - I only use to use xTane(Aromasin ) but, now on low dosed cycles I don't use shit

It never really gave me sides, but less is more is my new strategy

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    I don't use Exemestane, Tamoxifen or Anastrozole on cycle. To me it doesn't make sense to cycle and run gear that is purposefully raising your estrogen levels just to take a bunch of harsh chemicals to crash that estrogen that was purposefully raised. If you are very sensitive to estrogen sides then the answer is very simple - don't run compounds that aromatize! As far as the tren goes - the sides you are getting there are from elevated progesterone and prolactin levels - not from estrogen and therefore is treated with different compounds.
    GearHeaded and Rainshaker like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I don't use Exemestane, Tamoxifen or Anastrozole on cycle. To me it doesn't make sense to cycle and run gear that is purposefully raising your estrogen levels just to take a bunch of harsh chemicals to crash that estrogen that was purposefully raised. If you are very sensitive to estrogen sides then the answer is very simple - don't run compounds that aromatize! As far as the tren goes - the sides you are getting there are from elevated progesterone and prolactin levels - not from estrogen and therefore is treated with different compounds.
    ^ THIS ..

I seen this thread post yesterday morning when it first popped up. I purposely didn't chime in knowing someone was going to come along with a great post like this

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ^ THIS ..

I seen this thread post yesterday morning when it first popped up. I purposely didn't chime in knowing someone was going to come along with a great post like this
    I got you GH
    GearHeaded likes this.

Magnito is offline New Member
    Arimidex 1mg tablet is so small. If you want to consume .25 EOD so you will have to take quarter. Is it correct? It almost disappears. I am planning to start my first test e cycle and already got the gear but this adex is confusing me. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Arimidex 1mg tablet is so small. If you want to consume .25 EOD so you will have to take quarter. Is it correct? It almost disappears. I am planning to start my first test e cycle and already got the gear but this adex is confusing me. Please help.
    Quartering it is correct.
    It doesn’t have to be prefect.
    Don’t overthink it.
    Test Monsterone and Cylon357 like this.

Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I am on the same page here, except I do believe there are natural options available for helping to combat the estrogen without reducing it too much. I have been taking grape seed extract due to some pretty intriguing studies and have found that I love it. Seems to be the right amount of AI reduction without getting rid of too much estrogen and its not harsh like the other AI's. I will link to one of the many studies out there on it and hopefully that's not against any rules.

https://www.cancernetwork.com/view/g...tase-inhibitor

Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    I am on the same page here, except I do believe there are natural options available for helping to combat the estrogen without reducing it too much. I have been taking grape seed extract due to some pretty intriguing studies and have found that I love it. Seems to be the right amount of AI reduction without getting rid of too much estrogen and its not harsh like the other AI's. I will link to one of the many studies out there on it and hopefully that's not against any rules.

https://www.cancernetwork.com/view/g...tase-inhibitor
    Here is another for good measure

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4932855/

Thank you very much bro.

thank you bro

Thread Information