Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By anabolictheviking
  • 2 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By cylon357

Thread: Aromasin and Arimidex -SOME DOUBTS

  1. #1
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91

    Aromasin and Arimidex -SOME DOUBTS

    Arimidex comes in 1 mg tablets, right; half a tablet would be 0.5 mg correct? But here is the question, and 0.25 mg of Arimidex ??

    Half a tablet of Aromasin is 12.5 mg. Because an entire tablet is 25 mg



    Administration of these aromatase inhibitors in the cycle. Should it be every other day, or only every 3 days
    ?
    Last edited by ryanfisher; 10-12-2019 at 10:12 AM.

  2. #2
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    Arimidex comes in 1 mg tablets, right; half a tablet would be 0.5 mg correct? But here is the question, and 0.25 mg of Arimidex ??
    Thats correct. And a quarter tablet is .25

  3. #3
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91
    i_SLAM_cougarsi, thanks for replying!

  4. #4
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91
    Why do some use Arimidex 0.5 mg in the cycle, and other steroid users opt for 0.25 mg?

  5. #5
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91
    Are these dosages effective? Is 1 mg anastrozole considered harmful in cycles?

  6. #6
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91
    .. So I would like to know how experienced steroid users have found that 0.5 to 0.25 mg of arimidex is a proper dose ... I hear a lot out there: -Don't take AI in your cycle that you will fuck your winnings !! Nowadays I run my cycle only with Nolvadex - but I confess that I am a little apprehensive ...
    Last edited by ryanfisher; 10-12-2019 at 10:43 AM.

  7. #7
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,506
    Technically you’re supposed to get your E2 checked during cycle to see if the adex/aromasin is working...you adjust your dose accordingly if your E is high on cycle and you’re taking .25 adex eod then bump it to .5 and so on....

  8. #8
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91
    CUZ

    Thanks for answering warrior.

  9. #9
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91
    Do you think a mid-cycle test is required for (sensitive or ultrasensitive E2)? Hearing that the basic E2 exam is not so accurate for us men

  10. #10
    ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    91
    As long as I think I'm within range of E2, I may be above range. Just over the limit is not too big for many people, but some are overly sensitive and "prone to gynecomastia"; so just as I am not super experienced, I would need to keep an eye on it - getting a sensitive E2 panel. ?

  11. #11
    anabolictheviking's Avatar
    anabolictheviking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Academy
    Posts
    45
    Wait for us to answer before writing more questions.
    Quester likes this.

  12. #12
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    A lot of people here just won't run an adex or aromasin (spelling?) unless they start getting gyno symptoms (they block the conversion of test to estrogen). You were told earlier how to dose it. Due to their half lives adex is EOD and asin is ED. Sensitive estrogen is fine unless you're taking tren
    Other people will run a SERM (such as tamoxifen ) so the estrogen does get converted, but cant bind to the breast tissue and cause gyno regardless. Idk what the dosing is for that, it's ED, probably 10mg
    Or what I do because I don't like dealing with this crap, don't want to pay money for the bloodwork, and get estrogen sides easily: just run TrT test, and run other compounds that don't aromatize so you don't have to deal w it
    It would help next time to phrase your question more generally, such as "I dont want to risk estrogen side effects, how should I go about using an AI?" A series of questions like that will take a very long time to get to the answer you're looking for

  13. #13
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,058
    Blog Entries
    2
    Depends on the cycle IMO

    I really changed my mind on needing an Ai on every cycle - I only use to use xTane(Aromasin ) but, now on low dosed cycles I don't use shit


    It never really gave me sides, but less is more is my new strategy

  14. #14
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    I don't use Exemestane, Tamoxifen or Anastrozole on cycle. To me it doesn't make sense to cycle and run gear that is purposefully raising your estrogen levels just to take a bunch of harsh chemicals to crash that estrogen that was purposefully raised. If you are very sensitive to estrogen sides then the answer is very simple - don't run compounds that aromatize! As far as the tren goes - the sides you are getting there are from elevated progesterone and prolactin levels - not from estrogen and therefore is treated with different compounds.
    GearHeaded and Rainshaker like this.

  15. #15
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I don't use Exemestane, Tamoxifen or Anastrozole on cycle. To me it doesn't make sense to cycle and run gear that is purposefully raising your estrogen levels just to take a bunch of harsh chemicals to crash that estrogen that was purposefully raised. If you are very sensitive to estrogen sides then the answer is very simple - don't run compounds that aromatize! As far as the tren goes - the sides you are getting there are from elevated progesterone and prolactin levels - not from estrogen and therefore is treated with different compounds.
    ^ THIS ..

    I seen this thread post yesterday morning when it first popped up. I purposely didn't chime in knowing someone was going to come along with a great post like this

  16. #16
    djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ^ THIS ..

    I seen this thread post yesterday morning when it first popped up. I purposely didn't chime in knowing someone was going to come along with a great post like this
    I got you GH
    GearHeaded likes this.

  17. #17
    Magnito is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    21
    Arimidex 1mg tablet is so small. If you want to consume .25 EOD so you will have to take quarter. Is it correct? It almost disappears. I am planning to start my first test e cycle and already got the gear but this adex is confusing me. Please help.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Arimidex 1mg tablet is so small. If you want to consume .25 EOD so you will have to take quarter. Is it correct? It almost disappears. I am planning to start my first test e cycle and already got the gear but this adex is confusing me. Please help.
    Quartering it is correct.
    It doesn’t have to be prefect.
    Don’t overthink it.
    Test Monsterone and cylon357 like this.

  19. #19
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    I don't use Exemestane, Tamoxifen or Anastrozole on cycle. To me it doesn't make sense to cycle and run gear that is purposefully raising your estrogen levels just to take a bunch of harsh chemicals to crash that estrogen that was purposefully raised. If you are very sensitive to estrogen sides then the answer is very simple - don't run compounds that aromatize! As far as the tren goes - the sides you are getting there are from elevated progesterone and prolactin levels - not from estrogen and therefore is treated with different compounds.
    I am on the same page here, except I do believe there are natural options available for helping to combat the estrogen without reducing it too much. I have been taking grape seed extract due to some pretty intriguing studies and have found that I love it. Seems to be the right amount of AI reduction without getting rid of too much estrogen and its not harsh like the other AI's. I will link to one of the many studies out there on it and hopefully that's not against any rules.

    https://www.cancernetwork.com/view/g...tase-inhibitor

  20. #20
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    I am on the same page here, except I do believe there are natural options available for helping to combat the estrogen without reducing it too much. I have been taking grape seed extract due to some pretty intriguing studies and have found that I love it. Seems to be the right amount of AI reduction without getting rid of too much estrogen and its not harsh like the other AI's. I will link to one of the many studies out there on it and hopefully that's not against any rules.

    https://www.cancernetwork.com/view/g...tase-inhibitor
    Here is another for good measure

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4932855/

  21. #21
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,423
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Quartering it is correct.
    It doesn’t have to be prefect.
    Don’t overthink it.
    You might also try the vodka eye dropper method, search the site for details on this.
    Quester likes this.

  22. #22
    Magnito is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    21
    Thank you very much bro.

  23. #23
    Magnito is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    21
    thank you bro

  24. #24
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,423
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    I just sort of skimmed this article, but it looks like the results were that grape seed did NOT impact estrogen levels. Did I misread it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •