Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wyatt 88
  • 1 Post By IronLiver

Thread: Masteron and proviron and ai oh my

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member

Masteron and proviron and ai oh my

Quick question fellas.
    Been running test 500 npp 100 EOD with proviron 50 mgs Ed.

First time with prov and I loved it. Felt harder the libido was insane overall great however hair kept falling out. Haven't been running an ai some guys said prov can act as a mild one not sure if true but haven't used one.

Now I took a day off prov in week 2 and hair stopped coming out but was like hell I'm going to go back on. Instantly start shedding again. Now in week 4 I'm dropping it cause don't know if the hair loss is worth it. Stopped it for two days and already shedding has stopped.

Now I want to add mast. Ran mast before and didn't shed like I did on proviron. Any ideas why seeing how it's stronger compared to prov?

Anyways mast won't get here till 5 days. In the mean time should I add an ai since Im not taking proviron? Suck it up and keep taking the proviron till the mast comes in? Or just wait till it comes in.

No real high e sides besides slight water retention.

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    I started experimenting with Proviron a while back just because it's $5.95 in my country for the over the counter Bayer. It definitey helps with mood and sex drive. When you use over 100mg per day you start to get pretty damn itchy. This seems to be from the androgen receptors in the skin being stimulated too much, which is why it has such a potent effect on sex drive as well. It's good for helping me lose weight in high dosages because the fat tissue is high in androgen receptors.

It seem to act as an AI because it will bind up to 50% of the SHBG with just 25mg. Something like up to 98% of testosterone can be bound up by Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG) in the blood. So if frees up testosterone by releasing it from the SHBG and it burns fat... It's also the only oral anabolic steroids that is not C17-alpha alkylated which means it's not liver toxic.

Unfortunatley, I hear that it's expensive in a lot of countries which is a shame. It should be $5 for 20 pills...

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Quick question fellas.
    Been running test 500 npp 100 EOD with proviron 50 mgs Ed.

First time with prov and I loved it. Felt harder the libido was insane overall great however hair kept falling out. Haven't been running an ai some guys said prov can act as a mild one not sure if true but haven't used one.

Now I took a day off prov in week 2 and hair stopped coming out but was like hell I'm going to go back on. Instantly start shedding again. Now in week 4 I'm dropping it cause don't know if the hair loss is worth it. Stopped it for two days and already shedding has stopped.

Now I want to add mast. Ran mast before and didn't shed like I did on proviron. Any ideas why seeing how it's stronger compared to prov?

Anyways mast won't get here till 5 days. In the mean time should I add an ai since Im not taking proviron? Suck it up and keep taking the proviron till the mast comes in? Or just wait till it comes in.

No real high e sides besides slight water retention.
    Just wait till your mast arrives and dose it at 350

If you're predisposed to male pattern baldness and worried about losing your hair you shouldn't even touch steroids .
    IronLiver likes this.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Been blasting and cruising for 5 years and haven't had any problems until the prov

IronLiver is offline Associate Member
    Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroids such as Anadrol , Anavar , Superdrol, Masteron , Proviron , etc. seem to choke the hair folecules and they shut down. If you have male pattern baldness gene. Have you tried any of the orals above and not had hair loss issues?
    Wyatt 88 likes this.

Thread Information