Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member

Post injection couch

So been getting this a few times after injecting now. I'll pin pull out then get a tickle in my throat and start coughing for about 2 to 4 min.

I aspirate every time and never get blood in the syringe so not sure why this is happening?

Is it dangerous?
    Gear go to waste?

KrossOut is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So been getting this a few times after injecting now. I'll pin pull out then get a tickle in my throat and start coughing for about 2 to 4 min.

I aspirate every time and never get blood in the syringe so not sure why this is happening?

Is it dangerous?
    Gear go to waste?
    What compound are you injecting?

Try injecting slower. Some of these short esters can cross right into the capillaries if you inject really quickly.

Or the needle could cut across a blood vessel shallow and even though you are injecting deeper it’s following the needle up to the blood vessel. Injecting slower would minimize this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I aspirate and sometimes now I don't even aspirate, I don't think you hitting the vein everytime as guys would say it's impossible

Do you shake so much when injecting? Do you sweat or scared of injection? Guessing you injecting testosterone ?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren ..I’ll taste it
    ,metal taste in my mouth and get a cough for a sec..if it’s any other compound iam clueless

Thread Information