Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By tripmachine

Thread: Endurobol (GW501516) Added to my Test / Tren / Masteron cycle???

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

Endurobol (GW501516) Added to my Test / Tren / Masteron cycle???

Hey I really want to run this by some people who have some opinions on this compound or have used it... It's called Endurobol and it's supposed to do a lot of good! lol watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=offAA2uu2lA 3 minutes explaining it. Anyway I wanted to possibly add this compound to my cycle below, tell me what you think about Endurobol....and /or my cycle below, how does it look? Thanks!

Stats,
    39 yo
    6'2
    200 lbs
    15% bf (guess)

wk 1-4 anadrol 80mg ed
    wk 1-10 test p 100mg ed
    wk 1-10 tren a 100mg ed
    wk 1-10 mast p 100mg ed
    wk 1-10 proviron 50mg ed

wk 1-? endurobol 10mg ed??

letro, caber, clen , t3, hcg all on hand... not sure how I'm going to implement them all into the cycle yet.

If anyone wants to see another video on Endurobol much more in depth look at it.. here's a 30 minute video on lots of research data. doubled the distance the mice could run! Crazy AND lowers LDL raises HDL! whaaaat? Seriously seems like the wonder pill...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivi-FuGBp6U

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Cardarine makes your liver more efficient at using free fatty acids. This can lead to fat loss because less may be sent to storage. The only study involving this compound that in aware of lead to cancer in the rats. Apparently they were given much more for a much longer time (relatively to it's lifespan) than you would be taking. But it's still something to consider. I am assuming you are trying to run a cutting cycle. It cant hurt. I usually take 10mg twice a day (half-life is 12hrs if I remember correctly). I don't run it for longer than 8 weeks as I have seen increased ast/alt values in myself and others. I do think you will get better fat loss w clen or t3 though if you can put up w the sides

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Cardarine makes your liver more efficient at using free fatty acids. This can lead to fat loss because less may be sent to storage. The only study involving this compound that in aware of lead to cancer in the rats. Apparently they were given much more for a much longer time (relatively to it's lifespan) than you would be taking. But it's still something to consider. I am assuming you are trying to run a cutting cycle. It cant hurt. I usually take 10mg twice a day (half-life is 12hrs if I remember correctly). I don't run it for longer than 8 weeks as I have seen increased ast/alt values in myself and others. I do think you will get better fat loss w clen or t3 though if you can put up w the sides

Hey Hold my beer... Thanks for the reply! I'm really looking at this and considering it for a few reasons...

**increased stamina/endurance
    **lower LDL and higher HDL
    **decreased chance of cancer (taken at lower doses this is supposedly an effect)

Fat loss I'm expecting my cycle to promote a lot of the fat loss (tren disolved so much fat last time around, I'm way leaner now before this cycle than my last) Also regarding the cancer in the rats... after reading / watching many videos on this drug.... I realized these rats MAINLY die at 30-36 months due to getting cancer... lol so them doing the study giving the rats huge doses the last year of their estimated life span who are supposed to die of cancer usually anyway... isn't a very fair conclusion to say it's going to cause me cancer at 4-8 times less of a dose than a rat. Anyway that's my opinion.

Sweet man thanks for the chime in. How soon did you notice anything after taking it? Do you notice an increase in endurance drastically? Thanks again

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Hey Hold my beer... Thanks for the reply! I'm really looking at this and considering it for a few reasons...

**increased stamina/endurance
    **lower LDL and higher HDL
    **decreased chance of cancer (taken at lower doses this is supposedly an effect)

Fat loss I'm expecting my cycle to promote a lot of the fat loss (tren disolved so much fat last time around, I'm way leaner now before this cycle than my last) Also regarding the cancer in the rats... after reading / watching many videos on this drug.... I realized these rats MAINLY die at 30-36 months due to getting cancer... lol so them doing the study giving the rats huge doses the last year of their estimated life span who are supposed to die of cancer usually anyway... isn't a very fair conclusion to say it's going to cause me cancer at 4-8 times less of a dose than a rat. Anyway that's my opinion.

Sweet man thanks for the chime in. How soon did you notice anything after taking it? Do you notice an increase in endurance drastically? Thanks again
    I didn't notice anything. I'm sure it was legit, tried from two sources that had excellent references. I think it helped w my cardio, but it was also around the time I started focusing getting better at it for the first time (so I have nothing to compare it to). I have heard a few days, but I think people embellish these things. Just by the mechanism it should be something that is pretty subtle and hard to notice anyways, but people say otherwise.... So who knows
    I have heard knowledgeable people question if it actually lowers LDL or just masks it
    I would not expect any decreased chances or cancer, increased if anything. The whole purpose of the drug (if I remember correctly) was for liver health and it just caused cancer so the FDA wouldn't approve it.
    The only thing I would expect out of it is slightly increased endurance and fat loss. It's not a miracle drug. It will just give you that 1% extra
    tripmachine likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cant comment on the cholesterol changes but it definitely helped with endurance. I used to take this during ice hockey playoffs and I literally wouldn't need to come off the ice.

I've ran this alongside tren during prep and it made it a lot easier to get my cardio done.

If there was fat loss, it wasn't major. I'd attribute the fat loss to the increase in endurance which leads to better workouts and possibly more cardio (since you'll find it easier to do).

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I cant comment on the cholesterol changes but it definitely helped with endurance. I used to take this during ice hockey playoffs and I literally wouldn't need to come off the ice.

I've ran this alongside tren during prep and it made it a lot easier to get my cardio done.

If there was fat loss, it wasn't major. I'd attribute the fat loss to the increase in endurance which leads to better workouts and possibly more cardio (since you'll find it easier to do).
    AWESOME!! I like the endurance factors and if it really helps I'm excited about that as I really wanted this to go hand in hand with my tren.... tren usually keeps me on the treadmill for 5 minutes and that's ALL! lol I hope to stay on a bit longer... lol but after those 5 minutes I am dripping sweat everywhere, it's nuts. I think you're right with the fat loss, I sort of expected this to help with fat loss and muscle building from a secondary effect just as you state.... from the added endurance of lifting / cardio which in turn will help but more fat (more output more expenditure)

Can you guys comment on my proposed cycle?? my last cycle was 350 tren ace and test p / week and 700mg mast / week. This new cycle above will be double the doses along with proviron added and also GW501516. Thank you!! Oh Livinlean if that's you in your avatar WOW!!! ideal body right there! great job

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    AWESOME!! I like the endurance factors and if it really helps I'm excited about that as I really wanted this to go hand in hand with my tren .... tren usually keeps me on the treadmill for 5 minutes and that's ALL! lol I hope to stay on a bit longer... lol but after those 5 minutes I am dripping sweat everywhere, it's nuts. I think you're right with the fat loss, I sort of expected this to help with fat loss and muscle building from a secondary effect just as you state.... from the added endurance of lifting / cardio which in turn will help but more fat (more output more expenditure)

Can you guys comment on my proposed cycle?? my last cycle was 350 tren ace and test p / week and 700mg mast / week. This new cycle above will be double the doses along with proviron added and also GW501516. Thank you!! Oh Livinlean if that's you in your avatar WOW!!! ideal body right there! great job
    Thanks man, that picture is actually a couple years ago now, maybe i should update it lol.

As far as your cycle, without knowing your exact goals the only feedback I can give is that 700mg is a ton of tren a per week. Is your primary goal fat loss here? If so, you don't really need the dosages to be that high. I would keep them lower, like 350 for the injectables (maybe higher mast) and add in t3 + clen for fat loss. I would also run the GW the length of the cycle so it offsets trens negative impact on cardio.

If you have experience with dosing that high and know you can handle it, theres nothing wrong with it. I just don't think its needed for fat loss. I dont think i'll ever run more than 350mg tren. The side effects seem to outweigh the benefits if I go any higher than 50mg tren A per day.
    tripmachine likes this.

Ahh I just saw the last part of your post and I'm essentially telling you to do the exact cycle you did last time lol. Cycle looks good if you think you can handle the tren . Worst case scenerio if the sides are too bad you can always back off the dose, your running acetate so at least it wont linger in the system too long.
    tripmachine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Thanks man, that picture is actually a couple years ago now, maybe i should update it lol.

As far as your cycle, without knowing your exact goals the only feedback I can give is that 700mg is a ton of tren a per week. Is your primary goal fat loss here? If so, you don't really need the dosages to be that high. I would keep them lower, like 350 for the injectables (maybe higher mast) and add in t3 + clen for fat loss. I would also run the GW the length of the cycle so it offsets trens negative impact on cardio.

If you have experience with dosing that high and know you can handle it, theres nothing wrong with it. I just don't think its needed for fat loss. I dont think i'll ever run more than 350mg tren. The side effects seem to outweigh the benefits if I go any higher than 50mg tren A per day.
    Hey thanks agaain Livinlean! I just want to be SHREDDED or something for Hawaii.... I want to get excited to take my shirt off. I want people to think (daaayumm) lol but realistically I just want to do as good as I can until Hawaii (Feb 2020) and I'm sure I'll be happy with where I'm at. I've never really had abs much at all in my life and it appears to be because of the diet factor. I figured that I just did the tren 350mg week // mast 700mg Now if I upped the dose of the tren added proviron and 506516 utilized dbol / abombs I could get a fun 3 month cycle going! t3 and clen as well!

If I do the 350 again I know I'll enjoy the results.((EDIT... AND i'll save half of my gear since I bought the amount to run 700/700/700 ew for 10 weeks..) and I'm guessing since I look better NOW than I did before the first cycle of my tren.... I'll probably look even better on this second cycle than i did on my first. (I think that's where I'm mind fucking myself... I'm thinking if I do the same cycle i'm going to look the same as I did last cycle) lol stupid brains sometimes
    Family_guy likes this.

Thread Information