• 1 Post By SuperDuty04
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: My gear is on the way - couple of questions

SuperDuty04 is offline New Member

My gear is on the way - couple of questions

Ok so my gear will hopefully be here this coming week. I ordered three 10ml of 250mg Test E. I also got aromasin and Nolvadex because I plan to be on this for the rest of my life snd just wanted to have options.

After reading all the bad things about AI’s I plan to start off with just two injections a week of 250ml Test E and nothing else so I can see how my body reacts and if I’m a natural convertor.

So my question is: will I be ok not taking the AI or novadex, and then IF i start feeling issues start taking a low dose of aromasin and working up from there as needed? Or will it be too late for the aromasin to work if I don’t start it until If and when I have issues?

I’ve overloaded my brain with so much reading that I’m not sure which way is up anymore.

My next order I’m gonna stack it with mast but couldn’t swing it on this order.
    Obs likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex , I heard, is what is recommended to quickly reduce estrogen binding. Nolvadex does not reduce estrogen, it just reduces the binding of estrogen. Arimidex reduces the conversion to estrogen entirely, so if you already have a bunch of estrogen in your blood, it's not going to stop that from binding to receptors and causing problems. I don't think you'll have any estrogen issues at 500 mg, unless you're unlucky. I would take make .25 arimidex the day of injection after about 2 weeks on.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Dont bother with the aromasin yet. If you get nipple pain or tenderness, use 10mg of nolva daily during the cycle. You will have some warning. You wont just wake up with c cups and an urge to watch the bachelor.

If you are seriously estro sensitive and are getting alot of symptoms, then you can work in the Aromasin. Aromasin has a short half life so for it to work properly you need to split the dose and use it twice a day. I prefer aromasin over adex because its much less likely to cause an estro crash and theres no chance for rebound.

Eat lots of quality food and lift heavy!
    ghettoboyd, JaneDoe and Obs like this.

wavefunction is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Dont bother with the aromasin yet. If you get nipple pain or tenderness, use 10mg of nolva daily during the cycle. You will have some warning. You wont just wake up with c cups and an urge to watch the bachelor.
    If managing oestrogen is as easy as you say why do guys still grow bitch tits? Are they all complete morons and just watch their tits grow?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is a big debate in the forum; AI or not use it.

Many here, gave up on them for years stating that they grew more in their cycles when they abandoned.

I follow the path of the opinions of the majority of the forum, use only nolvadex throughout the cycle to deal with estrogen.
    I start with 10mg a day, but this varies; if I think it is necessary to increase, I go to 20mg a day to avoid gynecomastia .

Imo; and if in case I already have initial symptoms of gynecomastia in the cycle, I will use 40mg of Nolvadex until the symptoms disappear.

I was just thinking earlier today: would it be a good idea to start taking low dosage of nolvadex for the piece of mind? Seems like a better option than arimidex / aromasin ?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Acne is a good indicator of elevated oestrogen, correct?
    JaneDoe likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    Acne is a good indicator of elevated oestrogen, correct?
    Actually, elevated androgens play a bigger role, IMHO.

A hormonal imbalance of any kind can lead to excess sebum production/ acne, but I feel androgens play a larger role than estrogen.

I wouldn't rely on acne to tell me much more than hormones are in flux.
    ghettoboyd, Charlie67 and JaneDoe like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Imo:
    For sure, high estrogen can cause acne.
    So, just as low estrogen can make an individual come to suffer from acne as well.

Estrogen balances testosterone and its effects; therefore, if you have low estrogen, your testosterone may be at normal levels and still cause acne because it is not being balanced.

Blog Entries
    Outside this forum you will always be advised to use AI. Then you have to choose a side to defend:
    IMO:
    __
    Better to just block estrogen receptors with Nolvadex than to lower serum estrogen levels with AI.

The low estrogen within our body also causes acne. Many use aromatase inhibitors, unaware that it can sink E2 and a blink of the eye, anastrozole and other AI can quickly lower estrogen levels if not supervised with arduous blood work. .

IMO: Using AI on your own is crazy, crazy!
    It is much safer to use nolvadex which only blocks estrogen.
    Obs likes this.

Well I don’t want to take an AI because everything I’ve read here says elevated est is a good thing and I certainly don’t want to crash it. I just don’t want a C cup!

I ordered the aromasin and nolvadex in case things went sour and I needed something to get them in check.

I didn’t know if it was acceptable to run nolvadex every day during cycle and if it would keep the gynomastia at bay. I know nolvadex works specifically on the breast and is what guys use when on PCT.

Thanks guys

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

If you are seriously estro sensitive and are getting alot of symptoms, then you can work in the Aromasin. Aromasin has a short half life so for it to work properly you need to split the dose and use it twice a day. I prefer aromasin over adex because its much less likely to cause an estro crash and theres no chance for rebound.

This is excellent advice!!!your nips get tender first warning sign it takes a lot of time and a lot of ignoring pain and itchy nips and forgetting your Nolva to get them..ALOT of ignorance
    Guys get them but, generally didn’t know wtf nolva was..I know the thought of big juicy man boobs scares you but, we’re not leading you astray so we can laugh at your tits..we care..

“The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing” Socrates
    Obs, Chark and Octaneforce like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuty04 View Post
    Well I don’t want to take an AI because everything I’ve read here says elevated est is a good thing and I certainly don’t want to crash it. I just don’t want a C cup!

I ordered the aromasin and nolvadex in case things went sour and I needed something to get them in check.

I didn’t know if it was acceptable to run nolvadex every day during cycle and if it would keep the gynomastia at bay. I know nolvadex works specifically on the breast and is what guys use when on PCT.

Thanks guys
    My bad lol
    Thread was concluded..run it if you want..I don’t run things unless I need them..let your nips be your guide

“The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing” Socrates
    Obs likes this.

You’ve all been a huge help! I now feel much more comfortable with it all. I probably was stressing more than needed.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

What octane said.
    Hit nolva if nips act up.
    Btw just cuz they itch a little doesnt mean you need to jump on nolva.

I hit mine with the microvave door and thought it was gonna explode it was so sensitive but they get that way sometimes. If you start getting a sandy lump type feeling under your nipple when you are playing with them like we all do, get on nolva.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-19-2020 at 01:03 AM.

Obs
    I also will add, there are two types of gyno.

Fatty tissue and hard lump.
    Fatty tissue is hard to beat so if it starts looking... Pointy around yer aerola get on nolva.
    If its a lump its almost always beatable in 6 weeks or so. Hard lump is an acute area. Its exactly what a serm was designed to do. Once it starts accumulating in fatty tissue its a motherfucker. Takes high doses and a long ass time.

I have helped one guy in particular beat fatty tissue and it took forever. He was thrilled though because his doctor had put him on a nolva regiment in the past and he had it all his life and never cycled.

I actually forgot shit I knew then lol.

It took him about 3-4 months and I advised he didnt cycle until he got it under control.

He actually didn't.
    Ladt I knew he was getting ready to blast off but lost contact with him.
    SuperDuty04 and JaneDoe like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Outside this forum you will always be advised to use AI. Then you have to choose a side to defend:
    IMO:
    __
    Better to just block estrogen receptors with Nolvadex than to lower serum estrogen levels with AI.

The low estrogen within our body also causes acne. Many use aromatase inhibitors, unaware that it can sink E2 and a blink of the eye, anastrozole and other AI can quickly lower estrogen levels if not supervised with arduous blood work. .

IMO: Using AI on your own is crazy, crazy!
    It is much safer to use nolvadex which only blocks estrogen.
    You remind me of a guy I worked with... In the face I mean.
    You could get a lotta pussy in the US. Just laugh at everything the women say. Lol
    JaneDoe likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wavefunction View Post
    If managing oestrogen is as easy as you say why do guys still grow bitch tits? Are they all complete morons and just watch their tits grow?
    Yes they are often uneducated and disregard the symptoms. Genetics plays a roll too. Ive seen guys who have never touched gear with bitch tits. Its not always black and white.

And yes you can run nolva off the bat for peace of mind. I did this until i started running mast with every cycle. Mast works as good or better than nolva imo. And it makes you strong af.
    wavefunction, Obs and Chark like this.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    I'm prone to gyno easily. I've crashed my estrogen I've let it get to high. I have lumps that shrink and grow. Pharma grade nolva is the best I've found to deal with it. It always starts with a tingle in the nipple area. You'll know. People that I know that don't need an a.i. grow fuckin crazy fast. I'd wait till you get symptoms or pull blood work. Small amount of gyno is fixable with meds.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Looks like the the general idea is 12.5 Nolvadex a day? Ok I’ll throw the aromasin in a drawer for now which is fine because that’s what I ordered it for was in case it was ever needed.
    Next order I’m gonnna do mast and test so hopefully won’t need to use nolvadex or anything else.
    When I had my test levels in the 1300-1400 range I did have very sensitive nips but that was the only issue I ever had. But I’ve battled puffy breast since I was a kid which is why I think I’m estrogen sensitive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You remind me of a guy I worked with... In the face I mean.
    You could get a lotta pussy in the US. Just laugh at everything the women say. Lol

NCC1968 is offline Junior Member
    Are we saying use Nolva during the cycle and again as part of PCT?
    Meanwhile.....keep the AI in the drawer just in case?

Forget about AI, use Nolva during cycle, PCT is for amateurs.

PS. please don’t listen to me, I am new to this.

Thread Information