• 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 1 Post By Cakedup
  • 2 Post By Kyle1337

Thread: My cycle sketch /Testosterone Enanthate-Deca Durabolin-Dianabol

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Post My cycle sketch /Testosterone Enanthate-Deca Durabolin-Dianabol

Well, I'm going to cycle to put 10 pounds more on the carcass.Below, I will put what I intend to perform, if you notice any errors in this protocol alert me !!!

Let's sketch my cycle

1st week

600 mg Testosterone Enanthate /600 mg Deca Durabolin /40 mg Dianabol / 10 mg Novaldex every day/ 250 ui HCG twice a week

2nd week

600 mg Testosterone Enanthate /600 mg Deca Durabolin /40 mg Dianabol / 10 mg Novaldex every day/ 250 ui HCG twice a week

3rd week

600 mg Testosterone Enanthate/600 mg Deca Durabolin/40 mg Dianabol / 10 mg Novaldex every day/ 250 ui HCG twice a week

4th Week

600 mg Testosterone Enanthate/600 mg Deca Durabolin/40 mg Dianabol / 10 mg Novaldex every day/ 250 ui HCG twice a week

5th week

6th week

7th week
    600 mg Testosterone Enanthate/600 mg Deca Durabolin/ 10 mg Novaldex every day/ 250 ui HCG twice a week

8th Week

600 mg Testosterone Enanthate/600 mg Deca Durabolin/ 10 mg Novaldex every day/ 250 ui HCG twice a week

9th Week

10th week

11th Week

12th Week
    600 mg Testosterone Enanthate/600 mg Deca Durabolin/10 mg Novaldex every day/ 250 ui HCG twice a week

13th Week
    600 mg Testosterone Enanthate/250 ui HCG twice a week/ 10 mg novaldex every day

14th Week
    600 mg Testosterone Enanthate/250 ui HCG twice a week / 10 mg novaldex every day

15th Week
    600 mg Testosterone Enanthate /250 ui HCG twice a week / 10 mg novaldex every day

16th Week
    600 mg Testosterone Enanthate /250 ui HCG twice a week / 10 mg novaldex every day

After 14 days of the last application of Testosterone Enanthate will be the start of PCT with Serm .Nolvadex and Clomid

Nolvadex
    40/20/20/20

Clomid
    75/50/50/50
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 10-22-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    Dgs59 likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Why are you running Tamoxifen the whole entire cycle? Although tamoxifen has obvious benefits concerning estrogen buildup in the body, it is important to note that it can have adverse effects towards progesterone related steroids like deca and tren . So I guess my question is, why so damn much nolva? All your elevated E2 is just going to be destroyed by that tamoxifen which is going to significantly hinder growth. Why aren't you running the deca that last 4 weeks? What about going Anavar the last 4 weeks at 50mg ED. Everything else looks good except I would do a PCT I would just cruise.

If your gonna be running that much deca for that long, might be worth it to add in some Mast as well for the progesterone and prolactin.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    Why are you running Tamoxifen the whole entire cycle? Although tamoxifen has obvious benefits concerning estrogen buildup in the body, it is important to note that it can have adverse effects towards progesterone related steroids like deca and tren. So I guess my question is, why so damn much nolva? All your elevated E2 is just going to be destroyed by that tamoxifen which is going to significantly hinder growth. Why aren't you running the deca that last 4 weeks? What about going Anavar the last 4 weeks at 50mg ED. Everything else looks good except I would do a PCT I would just cruise.
    Nolva doesn’t stop or destroy estrogen build up. It only blocks it at the receptor sites. He’ll have just as much benefit of the estrogen whether he takes nolva or not. Furthermore, for someone who does a pct can’t run deca as long as their test because of its long half life. Generally it’s stopped at least 2 weeks prior to the lest test injection. Anavar is no good at only 4 weeks you need to run it longer to see the real benefit.
    Last edited by Wannabhuge14; 10-21-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Family_guy, Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Nolva doesn’t stop or destroy estrogen build up. It only blocks it at the receptor sites. He’ll have just as much benefit of the estrogen whether he takes nolva or not.
    ^^^Correct
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Why are you running Tamoxifen the whole entire cycle? Although tamoxifen has obvious benefits concerning estrogen buildup in the body, it is important to note that it can have adverse effects towards progesterone related steroids like deca and tren. So I guess my question is, why so damn much nolva? All your elevated E2 is just going to be destroyed by that tamoxifen which is going to significantly hinder growth. Why aren't you running the deca that last 4 weeks? What about going Anavar the last 4 weeks at 50mg ED. Everything else looks good except I would do a PCT I would just cruise.
    SERMs do not inhibit or reduce estrogen, but bind to the estrogen receptor, preventing estrogen from binding.

Sorry guys I posted right when I woke up and wasn't thinking clearly, I was thinking adex or aromasin my bad
    JaneDoe and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Blog Entries
    If your gonna be running that much deca for that long, might be worth it to add in some Mast as well for the progesterone and prolactin.
    I have never seen a short cycle with Deca Durabolin .
    Remember that Deca Durabolin 's half life is long. Results do not appear quickly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Nolva doesn’t stop or destroy estrogen build up. It only blocks it at the receptor sites. He’ll have just as much benefit of the estrogen whether he takes nolva or not.
    Furthermore, for someone who does a pct can’t run deca as long as their test because of its long half life
    Generally it’s stopped at least 2 weeks prior to the lest test injection
    . Anavar is no good at only 4 weeks you need to run it longer to see the real benefit.
    Note that I will take Deca Durabolin until week 12, doing another 4 weeks with just testosterone enanthate , bro.

Think about this sketch of mine: Deca Durabolin 's active life is 21 days - I stopped using it
    at week 12. So enough time for Nandrolone hormone to be expelled from my system.What is wrong with this cycle of mine?
    Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 10-21-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    Bro you could love you. Go all the way up until week 14 and be fine and adding some Masteron instead of all that Ndex. Don't get me wrong Ndex is good to take while on Deca but I don't think you need it every single day starting Week 1.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    JaneDoe likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I personally would stop the deca early before test. You'll be in for shit otherwise as deca lingers around much longer than test ever will.
    RobertRabbin and Family_guy like this.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I personally would stop the deca early before test. You'll be in for shit otherwise as deca lingers around much longer than test ever will.
    Are you sure that's right? Observe my protocol !!. I stopped Deca Durabolin at week 12, and will be doing the final 4 weeks with just testosterone enanthate .What is wrong with it ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks bro for your advice.

That's what I'm thinking at the moment, as I get advice to implement Masteron in my cycle.Would you prescribe me to start using Masteron in a specific week? / Or only if I have problems with high prolactin?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    Bro you could love you. Go all the way up until week 14 and be fine and adding some Masteron instead of all that Ndex. Don't get me wrong Ndex is good to take while on Deca but I don't think you need it every single day starting Week 1.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    That's what I'm thinking at the moment .Thank You , bro !!!

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Are you sure that's right? Observe my protocol !!. I stopped Deca Durabolin at week 12, and will be doing the final 4 weeks with just testosterone enanthate.What is wrong with it ?
    Yes, I agreed with you.

Thread Information