• 1 Post By Cakedup
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By sv.elia
  • 1 Post By Cakedup
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Never seen Testosterone En that transparent

Dgs59 is offline Member

Lightbulb Never seen Testosterone En that transparent

Quick question, have you ever seen Testosterone En that white and transparent?

Left is my regular Test E, right is my new Test E from a new supplier, I was shocked to see how transparent it is and has almost no thickness.

I never in 7 years saw test that white, do you guys think it could be just Bac Water hahahhahaha or oils used in Testosterone En are getting better or it is not Testosterone En at all lol

can't wait to try it but would like to avoid messing up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Never seen Testosterone En that transparent-954584820.jpg  
    Last edited by Dgs59; 10-22-2019 at 03:07 AM.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Quick question, have you ever seen Testosterone En that white and transparent?

Left is my regular Test E, right is my new Test E from a new supplier, I was shocked to see how transparent it is and has almost no thickness.

I never in 7 years saw test that white, do you guys think it could be just Bac Water hahahhahaha or oils used in Testosterone En are getting better or it is not Testosterone En at all lol

can't wait to try it but would like to avoid messing up
    That’s what it’s supposed to look like. The only gear I’ve ever seen with any color to it is Tren .
    Dgs59 and KINGKONG like this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe it is the oil, I wouldn't make bunk test as raws are too cheap to avoid..
    Dgs59, HoldMyBeer and KINGKONG like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    That’s what it’s supposed to look like. The only gear I’ve ever seen with any color to it is Tren.
    Wow, my Test has always been yellowish.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I believe it is the oil, I wouldn't make bunk test as raws are too cheap to avoid..
    Cheers

morton30 is offline Associate Member
    i use sis labs for trt and they are allways that clear. and bloodwork numbers are good
    Dgs59 likes this.

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    Damn brother never seen clear Gear before? You must have been using the source and the same source for a long time who has never switched from whatever carrier were they using. Probably gso to MCT or Mig840. Like someone else said no comment the only gear I've seen lately that's not clear is Tren . That can't be clear. It can be very light-colored but it cannot be clear. What you have there is most likely MCT oil unless when you move the bottle it looks like straight water then it's Mig840

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    Damn brother never seen clear Gear before? You must have been using the source and the same source for a long time who has never switched from whatever carrier were they using. Probably gso to MCT or Mig840. Like someone else said no comment the only gear I've seen lately that's not clear is Tren . That can't be clear. It can be very light-colored but it cannot be clear. What you have there is most likely MCT oil unless when you move the bottle it looks like straight water then it's Mig840

Hahahaha yes, long time same source for everything, they never disappoint and now I get tons of discounts for being long time customer their test always been the colour (seen in the photo). Really thought test en has to be bit yellowish .. oh well I guess not

Zikka is offline New Member
    My Test E has that yellowish color as well
    Dgs59 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    i use sis labs for trt and they are allways that clear. and bloodwork numbers are good
    I have sis too. You ever try doing it sub q? I tried with Sis and experienced a lot of burning and lumping with it. May have just been my batch. IM wasn’t noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikka View Post
    My Test E has that yellowish color as well
    Bro it all depends on the carrier oil. Most places are switching to MCT OR Mig840 because it's thinner and much easier to filter, and both will will be clear unless it's Tren ..

Dgs59 likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bro it all depends on the carrier oil. Most places are switching to MCT OR Mig840 because it's thinner and much easier to filter, and both will will be clear unless it's Tren ..

Nandrolones can turn yellowish, I use miglyol 840 so does one of my main sources. A batch of npp I got, and a batch of test e, test c, decca blend that I brewed turned yellowish. It's the only compounds i have seen it happen with in mig 840, but it seems to happen pretty often.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Nandrolones can turn yellowish, I use miglyol 840 so does one of my main sources. A batch of npp I got, and a batch of test e, test c, decca blend that I brewed turned yellowish. It's the only compounds i have seen it happen with in mig 840, but it seems to happen pretty often.
    Na bro not unless you are bringing your heat up past like 200° for way to long. Well I'm the 100"s of times I've made NPP, Deca , Test C, and E. Its never happened. Nor have I seen or heard if it happening. I guess u never know what's in some Raws sometimes tho...l

Dgs59 likes this.

Na bro not unless you are bringing your heat up past like 200° for way to long. Well I'm the 100"s of times I've made NPP, Deca , Test C, and E. Its never happened. Nor have I seen or heard if it happening. I guess u never know what's in some Raws sometimes tho...l

It's not only me that it's happened to I have talked to a few people. It also starts clear and after a time it yellows. This is not an over heat issue the heat for these compounds doesnt even approach 200 degrees. I cant give exact temps because I brewed it a while ago, but I use time rather than heat. Even products like winstrol in oil I dont go above 212 farenheit.

The raws arent the issue either it's just something that can happen with miglyol 840 and nandrolones. The source is a large source only on private boards, and he has observed the same thing. I have also talked to a couple others I know that brew.

It doesnt always happen, but I have seen it on numerous occasions. I even have some that was brewed using the same raws months later that it didnt happen to. I'm very meticulous about my process, and from my observations along with talking to other it can happen. Not saying it always does, but it does happen.

When I first saw it I was shocked, I keep my stash in a box locked up in a dark cool area. I went to pull out a new vial and it was yellowish. I thought it went bad, so I checked it out, and it was fine no problems with the injection. So I brewed the rest of the raws and they're still crystal clear same method for brewing. Same oil, solvents, raws, literally the only difference it was months later.

It's only compounds containing nandrolones. Regular test products are crystal clear.
    Dgs59 likes this.

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    Mine's the same (transparent test e). It has a label on it though
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    It's not only me that it's happened to I have talked to a few people. It also starts clear and after a time it yellows. This is not an over heat issue the heat for these compounds doesnt even approach 200 degrees. I cant give exact temps because I brewed it a while ago, but I use time rather than heat. Even products like winstrol in oil I dont go above 212 farenheit.

The raws arent the issue either it's just something that can happen with miglyol 840 and nandrolones. The source is a large source only on private boards, and he has observed the same thing. I have also talked to a couple others I know that brew.

It doesnt always happen, but I have seen it on numerous occasions. I even have some that was brewed using the same raws months later that it didnt happen to. I'm very meticulous about my process, and from my observations along with talking to other it can happen. Not saying it always does, but it does happen.

When I first saw it I was shocked, I keep my stash in a box locked up in a dark cool area. I went to pull out a new vial and it was yellowish. I thought it went bad, so I checked it out, and it was fine no problems with the injection. So I brewed the rest of the raws and they're still crystal clear same method for brewing. Same oil, solvents, raws, literally the only difference it was months later.

It's only compounds containing nandrolones. Regular test products are crystal clear.
    I apologize bro. I did some research and asked a few people and you're right some people said they were getting like a real light yellow color though. Nothing dark like Tren . That just makes me wonder why though because for the last 6 years I have never seen any of my Nandralones come out anything but clear, and I've always brewed with MCT or mig840. I'm going to ask a couple of raw suppliers and see if any of their customers has gotten to the bottom of this cuz that just makes me wonder..

Dgs59 likes this.

I apologize bro. I did some research and asked a few people and you're right some people said they were getting like a real light yellow color though. Nothing dark like Tren . That just makes me wonder why though because for the last 6 years I have never seen any of my Nandralones come out anything but clear, and I've always brewed with MCT or mig840. I'm going to ask a couple of raw suppliers and see if any of their customers has gotten to the bottom of this cuz that just makes me wonder..

I'm not sure why, because there is no consistency on when it happens. If you find anything out let me know.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information