Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cakedup
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 2 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Estrogen / progesterone / prolactine / masteron objective to avoid such side effects

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Estrogen / progesterone / prolactine / masteron objective to avoid such side effects

Masteron literally eliminates all side effects of prolactin, which are generated by excess progesterone, Masteron blocks estrogen in receptors (like nolva) and we give a small anabolic boost because it is still an AAS.I would like to know with the more experienced members if you implement masteron from the beginning or only when necessary to avoid side effects such as unusual estrogen / prolactin during the cycle?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 10-24-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I want to know if it is necessary to use an aromatase blocker (Nolvadex Tamoxifen ) from the beginning of the cycle (which I do a lot ~~)
    And I'd like to know if you only use Nolvadex when you begin to see nipple sensitivity - or if you start using it from the start. of the cycle?The next question to ask is about masteron .
    Masteron literally eliminates all side effects of prolactin, which are generated by excess progesterone, Masteron blocks estrogen in receptors (like nolva) and we give a small anabolic boost because it is still an AAS.I would like to know with the more experienced members if you implement masteron from the beginning or only when necessary to avoid side effects such as unusual estrogen / prolactin during the cycle?
    We just went over this yesterday. You need the big man on campus to chime in. GH someone needs your expertise on isle 7... Lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    JaneDoe likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I personally like adding things for their intended purpose, not their off-label benefits. If you want more androgens in your cycle add mast, if you want a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator. It blocks the estrogen receptors, it doesn't do anything to the aromatase process), use tamoxifen . Tamoxifen needs time to build up so I would start it at the beginning.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I personally like adding things for their intended purpose, not their off-label benefits. If you want more androgens in your cycle add mast, if you want a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator. It blocks the estrogen receptors, it doesn't do anything to the aromatase process), use tamoxifen. Tamoxifen needs time to build up so I would start it at the beginning.
    I use Nolvadex from the beginning to the end of the cycle.Many use Masteron as an accessory - to combat estrogen and prolactin.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I use Nolvadex from the beginning to the end of the cycle.Many use Masteron as an accessory - to combat estrogen and prolactin.
    I know.
    For example: say I want to bulk and run test and deca . I am prone to estrogenic sides. I'm going to add tamoxifen , because that's it's primary purpose.
    Example 2: I want to bulk, but I also want to balance my anabolic and androgenic ratio, and I am sensitive to estrogenic sides. I want to run test and deca. Then I will add mast because it will add more androgenic effects to my cycle, but not because it will control estrogen (it is just nice that it might take care of that as well).
    i.e. I like to run things for their primary purpose, not for their side effects
    Chrisp83TRT and JaneDoe like this.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Interested in this. I’m not adding mast to my upcoming deca cycle.. throwing in some var for a few weeks to help with possible DHT issues but wondering if I should pick up some tam to have on hand just in case. No idea if I’m e sensitive or not. Only test only cycles prior and pounded an AI out the gate with it lol

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Interested in this. I’m not adding mast to my upcoming deca cycle.. throwing in some var for a few weeks to help with possible DHT issues but wondering if I should pick up some tam to have on hand just in case. No idea if I’m e sensitive or not. Only test only cycles prior and pounded an AI out the gate with it lol
    First off, deca converts to dhn not dht so the var isn’t going to do s thing for you there. Nolva is not going to do s darn thing about sides related to deca but masteron certainly will. If you have to use an ai on cycle my advice to you would be choose compounds that don’t aromatize, there are plenty out there. An ai is one of the worst things you can put in your body, period.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    First off, deca converts to dhn not dht so the var isn’t going to do s thing for you there. Nolva is not going to do s darn thing about sides related to deca but masteron certainly will. If you have to use an ai on cycle my advice to you would be choose compounds that don’t aromatize, there are plenty out there. An ai is one of the worst things you can put in your body, period.
    The var is to raise DHT levels that the deca will be suppressing, and the bonus of being anabolic .

Like I said, idk if I need an AI. Every testosterone only cycle I’ve ran I started my AI on day one. I won’t be running one at all this go around.

I’m not concerned with e getting high. But I am concerned with me possibly being super e sensitive (never knowing if I am or not because always using an AI) and some throwed off gyno issues arise.. wondering if it would benefit me to have a SERM on hand in case there are any issues.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    It just does not do this at all. Mast will mask high E2 signs like bloating and high BP and anxiety but will not protect you from developing gyno. It’s great for staying dry but can actually make some people feel like they have low E2 when their estrogen is actually high.

Mast binds to E+ CANCER cell receptors not the healthy breast tissue. This idea of it acting like a SERM is dangerous and wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information