Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Looking for guidance and advice on an upcoming cycle/stack.

Natedawg75 is offline New Member

Looking for guidance and advice on an upcoming cycle/stack.

I currently take Triamterene 37.5 mg / HCTZ 25mg tabs x 1 /day. BP stays at around 118/72 - diuretic, mild for BP.
    I run about 3 miles per week. I workout about 30 minutes to 1 hr per day x 5 days per week
    My diet will be solid. Lean diet and plenty of fish, no red meat, grilled chicken, Omega 3, Oats, Almonds, Black Beans, Avocado, Strawberries, Grapes, Apples, Oranges, Watermelon, Garlic, Carrots, Salads, NO SAT FAT or SUGAR, Pomegranate Juice, Turmeric - etc. I eat very clean.
    1500 calorie diet per day
    100 ounces of water per day
    43 years old, 200lbs, 5' 8". No heart/liver/kidney issues. Good cholesterol scores. I am on Test Replacement Therapy. My Rx per week is .4ml x 3 per week Monday, Wednesday, Friday subcutaneous plus taking 1mg tablet per week of Anastrozole

Goals: Add some moderate bulking, increase strength, definition, and add some serious cutting. Would like to see if I can get my weight down to around 185lbs by the end of January 2020

Week Testosterone Propionate
    1 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    2 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    3 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    4 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    5 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    6 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    7 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    8 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    9 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    10 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular

Week Winstrol
    5 30mg/ day tablet
    6 30mg/ day tablet
    7 30mg/ day tablet
    8 30mg/ day tablet
    9 30mg/ day tablet
    10 30mg/ day tablet

PCT as it stands now...
    Week Nolvadex
    11 40mg / day tablet
    12 40mg / day tablet
    13 20mg/ day tablet
    14 20mg/ day tablet
    15 10mg/ day tablet
    16 10mg/ day tablet

QUESTIONS:
    I feel pretty good about my dosages but please provide feedback.
    My biggest question and concern is regarding the usage of Anastrozole and HCG , which I am already taking for TRT. How do I use in cycle and post?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I almost stopped reading at 1mg of a'dex per week for 240mg of test/week, assuming you are injecting 200mg/ml test. However, I kept reading and your current weight is 200 lbs. and you want to be at 185 by the end of January.

I think your TRT protocol needs a little improvement, despite it being scripted at that level.

At the activity level you are currently engaged in and only taking in 1500 calories/ day, you should be well under 185 lbs. by the end of January. You actually may need to increase your calories; it sounds like your body has hit a wall.

Play with your diet a tad and lower that anastrozole would be my suggestion until you get dialed in at "normal" reference values for free T and E2.
    How extensive is the labwork your Dr. is pulling? Are your thyroid values in range, because something isn't quite adding up.

On the HCG , most guys find 250iu 2x/week to be sufficient. After you get your TRT squared away, you may find that you have reached you goal and recomped your body a great deal.

Of course, after your TRT is nailed down, blast away if you desire, but since you are on TRT, there's no need for a PCT and no need to taper your dosages. Be aware that most prop is 100mg/ml so you are really going to be injecting large volumes of oil. Personally, I would inject prop every other day and stagger it around my scripted TRT.

Edit: No need to cut out red meat, IMHO. It's extremely easy to eat "clean" and consume red meat. Fats are a necessary part of your macros, so throw some fish in a couple of times/week, even though your are consuming avacado. If it's in your budget, grill some steelhead with the skin on. It's one of my favorites!!!
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-26-2019 at 06:16 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I almost stopped reading at 1mg of a'dex per week for 240mg of test/week, assuming you are injecting 200mg/ml test. However, I kept reading and your current weight is 200 lbs. and you want to be at 185 by the end of January.

I think your TRT protocol needs a little improvement, despite it being scripted at that level.

At the activity level you are currently engaged in and only taking in 1500 calories/ day, you should be well under 185 lbs. by the end of January. You actually may need to increase your calories; it sounds like your body has hit a wall.

Play with your diet a tad and lower that anastrozole would be my suggestion until you get dialed in at "normal" reference values for free T and E2.
    How extensive is the labwork your Dr. is pulling? Are your thyroid values in range, because something isn't quite adding up.

On the HCG , most guys find 250iu 2x/week to be sufficient. After you get your TRT squared away, you may find that you have reached you goal and recomped your body a great deal.

Of course, after your TRT is nailed down, blast away if you desire, but since you are on TRT, there's no need for a PCT and no need to taper your dosages. Be aware that most prop is 100mg/ml so you are really going to be injecting large volumes of oil. Personally, I would inject prop every other day and stagger it around my scripted TRT.

Edit: No need to cut out red meat, IMHO. It's extremely easy to eat "clean" and consume red meat. Fats are a necessary part of your macros, so throw some fish in a couple of times/week, even though your are consuming avacado. If it's in your budget, grill some steelhead with the skin on. It's one of my favorites!!!
    Sounds like the typical crap TRT standard moronic old school method... Yuck.

1500 sounds brutal. My 115 pound fiance cuts on that. Something doesn't add up, maybe it's his calorie measurement - or possible thyroid as you suggest....

What I don't understand is that he is on TRT, but want's to do a natty PCT.......

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natedawg75 View Post
    I currently take Triamterene 37.5 mg / HCTZ 25mg tabs x 1 /day. BP stays at around 118/72 - diuretic, mild for BP.
    I run about 3 miles per week. I workout about 30 minutes to 1 hr per day x 5 days per week
    My diet will be solid. Lean diet and plenty of fish, no red meat, grilled chicken, Omega 3, Oats, Almonds, Black Beans, Avocado, Strawberries, Grapes, Apples, Oranges, Watermelon, Garlic, Carrots, Salads, NO SAT FAT or SUGAR, Pomegranate Juice, Turmeric - etc. I eat very clean.
    1500 calorie diet per day
    100 ounces of water per day
    43 years old, 200lbs, 5' 8". No heart/liver/kidney issues. Good cholesterol scores. I am on Test Replacement Therapy. My Rx per week is .4ml x 3 per week Monday, Wednesday, Friday subcutaneous plus taking 1mg tablet per week of Anastrozole

Goals: Add some moderate bulking, increase strength, definition, and add some serious cutting. Would like to see if I can get my weight down to around 185lbs by the end of January 2020

Week Testosterone Propionate
    1 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    2 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    3 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    4 500mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    5 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    6 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    7 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    8 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    9 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular
    10 250mg per injection x 2 per week Tuesday, Friday intramuscular

Week Winstrol
    5 30mg/ day tablet
    6 30mg/ day tablet
    7 30mg/ day tablet
    8 30mg/ day tablet
    9 30mg/ day tablet
    10 30mg/ day tablet

PCT as it stands now...
    Week Nolvadex
    11 40mg / day tablet
    12 40mg / day tablet
    13 20mg/ day tablet
    14 20mg/ day tablet
    15 10mg/ day tablet
    16 10mg/ day tablet

QUESTIONS:
    I feel pretty good about my dosages but please provide feedback.
    My biggest question and concern is regarding the usage of Anastrozole and HCG, which I am already taking for TRT. How do I use in cycle and post?
    You already asked the same questions in another thread. You will not need anastrozole for this cycle, whether it’s prescribed to you or not. Sounds to me that the doc who prescribed your trt is a complete idiot. Hcg is dosed at 250iu twice per week. I thought you were increasing your calories instead of eating less than a hunter n’ gatherer from the Paleolithic period.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Propionate injections timed twice a week are not a good idea, imho. Pin it everyday instead of two doses per week, its half life is pretty damn short.
    I don't know if a doc prescribed your TRT protocol, it doesn't look good. Remember TRT is meant to get the closest levels of testosterone as possible to the levels of an average person (lab ranges are calculated from a statistical analysis on average people) without hypogonadism at your age. Our body does not produce aromatase inhibitors but produce enough test to keep E2 in equilibrium range, i.e. healthy levels (for whom, lol).
    What you have here is an incorrect protocol that gives you much more test to convert E2. That means you either have problems with SHBG or a heavy aromatizer. You should reduce your test to where you won't need an AI and get tested for SHBG, before constructing your injection frequency.
    Remember AI is a drug and reducing the numbers of pills you take will surely be beneficial for your overall health in the long-term.

Thread Information