hoss827 is offline Banned

Need help with a good cycle...

Ok guys, I'm 16, weigh about 165, an I'm about 5'7. Ive got plenty of food, but now i need to get some supplements. Ive got creaburst and that worked ok..:-/ But im wantin somethin thatll give me some better results. What would be a good cycle for me to go through?

Ive got 235$ to spend on supplements. And the pro-hormone stuff sounds nice (i know i should stay away from it but at least im away from AS). But im clueless on what would be a good cycle for me. Help me out bros!

BDTR is offline Retired
    A good cycle of chicken breasts, lean red meat, complex carbs and good training is what i'd reccomend. Invest your money in that.

Ive already bought alotta food though, lol. Thats pretty much the majority of most of my food. I live at home too so we always have alot ta eat here. I need help supplement wise guys!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Pick up a good whey protien powder then, allthewhey.com is my favorite.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, spend your $$ on a good whey protien, and if you wanna splurge, on creatine as well. I find N02 works well for me, but it's not cheap. Eat a tonne and you'll put on some muscle. Make sure you are not over training and focus the big, compound movements. Don't lift too heavy just yet, as you'll prolly have another growth spurt left.

My 2 cents. Good idea to stay away from AS until you're mid twenties, if at all. Grow as big as you can naturally first.

Good Luck,
    Njou812

Good Luck

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    they are right bro. eat as much a you can, and when you are stuffed, wait 10 minutes and eat more. get some celltech (worked alright for me) and some protein. I wouldn't waste my money on prohormones, just food.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Shouldn't this post be in the supplements forum????

-B

Thanks for tha comments guys, I just purchased 10 pounds of Whey Protein, thanks to BDTR i found it that cheapest on tha net! Thanks bro! And i still have some creatine monohydrate as well. Ive tried cell tech but it never did much for me :-/. but im still prolly gonna try 1-ad with tha creatine and whey protein, thanks alot everyone!

Thread Information