Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: An expensive side effect of my latest cycle.

CR500 is offline Junior Member

An expensive side effect of my latest cycle.

53 years old, lifting on and off for 30+ years with a few extended breaks here and there.
    Im coming to the end of my first cycle in 8 years, (Test E, Masteron E, Anavar ) and everything has gone very well, no bad effects at all.
    Until I went to get dressed up nicely for my wifes birthday dinner to find none of my nice tailored shirts fit me any more. I have been similar size between 95-100kg for the last 8 years since my last cycle, not dropping too much size on my no gym years, so like many in my age bracket with matured fashion tastes and disposable income, my wardrobe consists of many good quality tailored shirt and pants which fit my natural vee taper very well. I was really reminded how well this cycle has gone when I went through all of my good clothes and couldn't find anything which wasn't too tight in the legs and chest/arms.
    Luckily I kept my old gym wear which fits my current enhanced frame for casual wear, but now I have had to go back to my surprised tailor to be remeasured for some more nice going out clobber. I failed to figure in a few $1000 for more clothes in my cycle budget.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CR500 View Post
    53 years old, lifting on and off for 30+ years with a few extended breaks here and there.
    Im coming to the end of my first cycle in 8 years, (Test E, Masteron E, Anavar ) and everything has gone very well, no bad effects at all.
    Until I went to get dressed up nicely for my wifes birthday dinner to find none of my nice tailored shirts fit me any more. I have been similar size between 95-100kg for the last 8 years since my last cycle, not dropping too much size on my no gym years, so like many in my age bracket with matured fashion tastes and disposable income, my wardrobe consists of many good quality tailored shirt and pants which fit my natural vee taper very well. I was really reminded how well this cycle has gone when I went through all of my good clothes and couldn't find anything which wasn't too tight in the legs and chest/arms.
    Luckily I kept my old gym wear which fits my current enhanced frame for casual wear, but now I have had to go back to my surprised tailor to be remeasured for some more nice going out clobber. I failed to figure in a few $1000 for more clothes in my cycle budget.
    A good side effect but R.I.P. to your wallet

By the way, is your username referring to THEE #1 2 stroke bike of all time?

CR500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    A good side effect but R.I.P. to your wallet

By the way, is your username referring to THEE #1 2 stroke bike of all time?
    Correct on my username and very accurate on your description. Even at 53 I ride them well.

moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CR500 View Post
    Thats a good side effect. Enjoy.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Been running into the same problem lately. Nothing in my closet fits me anymore.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

Thread Information