Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fitnesskarl

Thread: Help! First cycle, bloodwork done

fitnesskarl is offline New Member

Exclamation Help! First cycle, bloodwork done

Hello! First of all I really appreciate your help! Can't thank you enough!!

I am doing my first cycle - 12 weeks of 500mg/week test e, injecting Monday and Thursday - leading up to a men's physique competition.

Right now I am 7 weeks into it and had my bloodwork done and have too high estrogen!

Estradiol (E2): 89,0 pg/ml (Normal Range: 11-44)

But I'm doing 0,25mg of Arimidex EOD already. Looks like it is not helping much. But is increasing it not too much?
    Would you recommend increasing it to 0,5mg EOD or 0,25mg every day??? Is it important to be in the normal range?
    On another thread I read you should be around 30 or lower?

My show is Saturday + Sunday and I have my last injection planned on Thursday before that. Is that okay or would you stop earlier to minimize water retention? Or go even higher on Arimidex a few days before the show to minimize water retention form Estrogen?

Thank you so much!!

About me:
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 81kg, 178lbs
    Bodyfat: 6% (According to Inbody720), I think more like 7 or 8% but seeing a good amount of veins on my lower abs already.
    Last edited by fitnesskarl; 08-08-2017 at 06:55 AM.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Hope you meant test e lol

fitnesskarl is offline New Member
    Yes "test e"! Thanks for making me aware, I just edited the original post.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnesskarl View Post
    Hello! First of all I really appreciate your help! Can't thank you enough!!

I am doing my first cycle - 12 weeks of 500mg/week test e, injecting Monday and Thursday - leading up to a men's physique competition.

Right now I am 7 weeks into it and had my bloodwork done and have too high estrogen!

Estradiol (E2): 89,0 pg/ml (Normal Range: 11-44)

But I'm doing 0,25mg of Arimidex EOD already. Looks like it is not helping much. But is increasing it not too much?
    Would you recommend increasing it to 0,5mg EOD or 0,25mg every day??? Is it important to be in the normal range?
    On another thread I read you should be around 30 or lower?

My show is Saturday + Sunday and I have my last injection planned on Thursday before that. Is that okay or would you stop earlier to minimize water retention? Or go even higher on Arimidex a few days before the show to minimize water retention form Estrogen?

Thank you so much!!

About me:
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 81kg, 178lbs
    Bodyfat: 6% (According to Inbody720), I think more like 7 or 8% but seeing a good amount of veins on my lower abs already.
    You need to up the dose of adex to .5eod. It's common to up AI and lower test before a show but I wouldn't recommend it at your age and your level of competing. On a side note more estrogen usually means more water retention. I like to keep estrogen on the higher side of normal range as it has been shown that estrogen has a positive effect on muscle growth and strength, again this isn't relevant before a show because of water retention.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 08-08-2017 at 07:26 AM.

ChloeEnrit is offline New Member

Help First cycle bloodwork done

Great post GD. This is something we should all be doing for both health and peace of mind. Preventive maintenance is huge, bloodwork definitely helps that along.

Thread Information